• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

We need to as True Children of GOD take this to another Level, Is our Father Separating Us in a Divine Plan let us examine in Light of Scripture

Loyal
(2 Cor.6).
14Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever?

16And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols? for we are a temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you,

18And will be to you a Father, And ye shall be to me sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

"Let us examine the text and related text of examples" for This "Covid-19" might be more deadly than what we think. We must remember who is the God and Prince of this world and what is his goal! And would he tell us the truth? What GOD the Father is doing. And Let us Think "Biblical" of The things that has been already recorded for "Our Examples!

Romans 13:11
"And do this, understanding the occasion. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed."

Avoid Israel’s Mistakes (I cor. 10).NASB
1For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3and all ate the same spiritual food; 4and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ. 5Nevertheless, with most of them God was not well-pleased; for they were laid low in the wilderness. 6Now these things happened as examples for us, that we should not crave evil things, as they also craved. 7And do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written, “THE PEOPLE SAT DOWN TO EAT AND DRINK, AND STOOD UP TO PLAY.”8Nor let us act immorally, as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in one day. 9Nor let us try the Lord, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the serpents. 10Nor grumble, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the destroyer. 11Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come. 12Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 13No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure it.

We have the time: I do believe "GOD is the one who has shut down the countries" as the days of Egypt when The Blood was applied to the "DoorPost"!
Let us Examine ourselves!~