• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

We may lose our internet today...

We may lose our internet today for a few days. Our finances are still a huge struggle and that is one bill we are a little behind on. I will have mobile im on my phone, but won't be able to get in here. Hopefully they will be understanding and let us keep it till Mark gets his check next Wednesday. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know so no one worries when we aren't here.

GBU, Becky

Ann

I am praying for you to - asking God to allow you to get back to us soon.

Blessings!

Well, here's the scoop. The lady I talked with yesterday was very adament that they couldn't do anything without payment. Mark called them today, and the person he talked with was much more helpful. He said as long as we pay the full balance Wednesday, that we are fine. He made a note of it and said we should not have any interuption of service. TY all for the prayers!!

Ann

This is absolutely awesome!

"Thank You Father for allowing beeks to stay online, You are true and faithful to Your promises. I praise You - let Your Name be glorified through this miracle. In Jesus Name Amen."

Thanks for sharing the good news I really think it is great.

Blessings!

I'll be praying about this, sister. You and your husband are a blessing to me. God will provide.

Psalms 23:1
"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." KJV

God Bless