• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Was Jesus a demigod?

Loyal
You have been reading too much greek literature. Jesus is not like the Greek Demigod. The greek God's were fallen angels that like the titans were all fallen (bad) angels warring with each other and playing games with humanity and wanting our worship. In the book of Daniel, there is a dream about a great statue, each nation that is represented in the statue had one of the angels as its god, and the rock that was thrown at the statue that destroyed it, was Christ. There will be no other fallen that will rule over men, short of one in the end times, and he will rule merely 7 years, and then Christ will return and destroy him so utterly that all battles before will seem like childs play.

You have been reading too much greek literature. Jesus is not like the Greek Demigod. The greek God's were fallen angels that like the titans were all fallen (bad) angels warring with each other and playing games with humanity and wanting our worship. In the book of Daniel, there is a dream about a great statue, each nation that is represented in the statue had one of the angels as its god, and the rock that was thrown at the statue that destroyed it, was Christ. There will be no other fallen that will rule over men, short of one in the end times, and he will rule merely 7 years, and then Christ will return and destroy him so utterly that all battles before will seem like childs play.
Talking about demigods fooling around with humanity, Jesus would never do that would he?

I do meet a lot of messed up Christians, those who still believe regardless of the blatant obviousness that their mind's have been tampered with.

Loyal
If he is 100%/100% that make's him 200%
Is God the Father 100% God the Father? is Jesus 100% the Son of God? Is the Holy Spirit 100% the Holy Spirit? does this mean God is 300%?
There is only "one" God not three.

I live in God, and God lives in me. Am I half God, and half man? No I am not!!. God lives in me 100%, and at the same time I am 100% man.

Loyal
God and human mixed together is what.
That my friend is what Christians are until they have overcome the world as Jesus overcame the world. Jesus did overcome the world, but each of us looking to receive the 7 promises of Rev. chapters 2 and 3 must also be overcomers according to God.

Is God the Father 100% God the Father? is Jesus 100% the Son of God? Is the Holy Spirit 100% the Holy Spirit? does this mean God is 300%?
There is only "one" God not three.

I live in God, and God lives in me. Am I half God, and half man? No I am not!!. God lives in me 100%, and at the same time I am 100% man.
So you're a Man/God (Spirit) then?

Honesty, get real (No wonder our society is so screwed up)

Loyal

It is what James calls double-minded and to the extent that any of remain so, we are "unstable". Jesus was not because he never submitted to the ways of man which lead to death. He never sinned. We, all of us, have.

It is what James calls double-minded and to the extent that any of remain so, we are "unstable". Jesus was not because he never submitted to the ways of man which lead to death. He never sinned. We, all of us, have.
Death is a curious thing, like a mist you can't penetrate. But at the same time it penetrates you so you refuse to look at it.

Loyal
Death is a curious thing, like a mist you can't penetrate. But at the same time it penetrates you so you refuse to look at it.
Every man is in effect in the eyes of God born dead. This is the reason it is necessary to be as Jesus put it be "born again" in order to be able to see the Kingdom of God [John 3:3].

Loyal

I am a son of God are you? If you are then does God live in you? If he does, are you half God, and half man? Does God live in anybody only 50%? There is no such a thing.

I am a son of God are you? If you are then does God live in you? If he does, are you half God, and half man? Does God live in anybody only 50%? There is no such a thing.
I'm afraid not, humans are bioelectrical organisms. Matter vehicles powered by bio energy.

Staff Member
Yes yes yes yes, I've heard of him. What I'd like to know is that God's in human form are demigods right?
Glad you've heard of him
Since the God predates the physical man I would have to say no to your question.
With the love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Loyal
I'm afraid not, humans are bioelectrical organisms. Matter vehicles powered by bio energy.
Man is "spirit", "soul", and "body" according to the Word of God. You seem to missing two parts of man. Without the other two parts, man is not a man, just a pile of flesh and bone.

1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.