• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

WANTED: Christian Worship Song

Hi Yo'll,
I need a worship song that only has 3 chords in it. If you know one please post it here.
Thanks

"I need a worship song that only has 3 chords in it."
Hmm...all of them? Nah, just kidding.

Go to the psalms. If you only want three chords, you could easily put some melody with the scriptures (like they did in the old days, except maybe it was more complicated back then).

If I may ask, why "only three chords"?

Shaggy Flasko said:
"I need a worship song that only has 3 chords in it."
Hmm...all of them? Nah, just kidding.

Go to the psalms. If you only want three chords, you could easily put some melody with the scriptures (like they did in the old days, except maybe it was more complicated back then).

If I may ask, why "only three chords"?
cause @ that time i only knew three chords.

I dont know any with three chords(speaking of Guitar) but lord i lift you name on High was the first song i learned to play and it has five, 'G' 'C' 'D' "E" minor and 'A" minor. Very easy song.
-Andrea

Oh i remembered one with only three Amazing Grace its just "C", "G" and "A7" I think.

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Godsgirl:

If you still need Christian songs for the guitar let me know. I have several.

Last edited:
burgeon said:
Godsgirl:

If you still need Christian songs for the guitar let me know. I have several.
yes , burgeon i still need them so just post them here thankz

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Godsgirl:

I have recently moved. I need to unpack my library. I will post the songs for you. Bless you.

Your Sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Godsgirl:

Are you learning to play the guitar? What chords do you know? Are you taking formal lessons? Do you have a chord dictionary? Do you know how to read music?

You sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Godsgirl:

You will need to be familiar with the melody line of the songs in order to correctly play the songs. What kind of songs do you sing at your Church?

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
burgeon said:
Godsgirl:

Are you learning to play the guitar? What chords do you know? Are you taking formal lessons? Do you have a chord dictionary? Do you know how to read music?

You sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie
Yes, i'm learning how to play the guitar. No, l'm not taking lessons cause we just don't have to money to do that. But i'm trying to teach myself how to play it. I know the A chord . But here is the thing. A few months ago i broke one of my strings on my guitar. So i'm waiting intill i have enough money to go & get it fixed. I don't have a chord dictionary. I know how to read music cause i've been in choir all my life.

burgeon said:
Godsgirl:

You will need to be familiar with the melody line of the songs in order to correctly play the songs. What kind of songs do you sing at your Church?

Your Sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie
Here is a link to my church's worhip page with 4 songs.
we do:
here i am to worship
& other songs like that one above.

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Godsgirl:

There was no link in your previous post.

Your Sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited: