• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Want to discuss the bible

Hi I'm April I'd love to discuss the bible with all people to hear other people's ideas and opinions pleases contact me, I have a school project to hand in in two weeks I need my survey questions answered for if so if you could help I'd be so grateful love to here from all, April

Hi April,

I am happy to see you here, Id love to help you.

The bible is union with God, the bible contains the word of God that Jesus is, He is the way to union with God. The reason we want to unite with God is that God is Love, that God is Good, it feels amazing, God is life, is the life inside the flesh.

Here it is written in the bible about the union: 20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.

If we walk away from God, we walk away from Love, cause God is Love, we walk away from light, cause God is light.

That God is Love is written here for example: John 1:4 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Therefor we will in such a case walk towards a life without love, into darkness, we will get into a very ugly reality, it does not matter how much money we have. You can see it observing for example many of the young rockstars, moviestars and so on, they may use their riches on things, on drugs, on makeup to attract men/ sex. But they are often turned away from God, walking the other way, away from God.

Their life will become miserable, many of them will end up trying to kill themselves, because God is that love that al of us want and they walked away from it. God will make us whole, He will give us a sound foundation, it is Love.

The good news is a person can turn, and start walking towards God, a person may leave their ways behind, that made them miserable, and start walking towards Him Who is Love, Him Who is light.

In fact many people who have now chosen Jesus as our shepherd, and to walk the way that He is, that leads to our Father in heaven, has before been very miserable, used to walk away from God. It is often that total misery that makes a person realize they must turn and walk the other way. Otherwise we walk straight into death.

You can read about Jesus being the life the truth and the way that leads to God our Father here John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus has ascended to heaven, and is united with God, God is life, you see it when the body of flesh of a person dies, then the light of God that is the life within, leaves that person. So contrary to what many atheists say it is actually easy to prove Gods existence. Everybody knows that when a body of flesh dies, what brought that body to life, is no longer there.

I will now give you a quote from the bible to show you what I said is true, that others have certified it is true also:

That God is the the life and that that life is light is written here:

John 1:4 In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.

You may ask or discuss anything you like, and I will be happy about it

And even more happy if you have already chosen to walk the way towards heaven that Jesus is, or if I can help you to choose it in the future.

Hi a servent of the kings my email is (edited by BB) if you like to chat thanks for your reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Active
Hi I'm April I'd love to discuss the bible with all people to hear other people's ideas and opinions pleases contact me, I have a school project to hand in in two weeks I need my survey questions answered for if so if you could help I'd be so grateful love to here from all, April

Discuss it here. Avoid personal message to your private mail address.

What do you want to discuss about the bible? Many scholars here.

Discuss it here. Avoid personal message to your private mail address.

What do you want to discuss about the bible? Many scholars here.

Why do you write that, we are called upon to show great love in Christ, and have relationships with sisters and brothers in Christ. Why are you saying she cannot have as many as she likes, in what way she likes, why not?

It is a great virtue to want to reach for knowledge about God, so that we may love Him more, so that we may fullfill the greatest commandment to Love Him with all our heart mind and soul.

To study the bible is a great way to reach for that

Why dont you warn her about taking drugs, drinking alcohol, satan worship, or anything but studying the bible together with siblings in Christ.

That said of course she is welcome to do it here also, it is however totally up to her

Active
Why do you write that, we are called upon to show great love in Christ, and have relationships with sisters and brothers in Christ. Why are you saying she cannot have as many as she likes, in what way she likes, why not?

It is a great virtue to want to reach for knowledge about God, so that we may love Him more, so that we may fullfill the greatest commandment to Love Him with all our heart mind and soul.

To study the bible is a great way to reach for that

Why dont you warn her about taking drugs, drinking alcohol, satan worship, or anything but studying the bible together with siblings in Christ.

That said of course she is welcome to do it here also, it is however totally up to her

I would not allow any of my children to get personal messages from people she does not know. A forum like this is a safe place for someone to discuss a topic.

I would not allow any of my children to get personal messages from people she does not know. A forum like this is a safe place for someone to discuss a topic.

I see you live in such a place on earth were evil is so common that it is expected, that is very sad. This part of the world is starting to look like that too.

But I still think it is more appropriate to warn when we knew something inappropriate happened, so that a person is not robbed of what is a virtue called upon by God, for us to love our siblings in the body of Christ, to support each other and reach for God together.

Some people do not like to share their most beautiful experiences given to them by God in a forum like this, specially since some people here will attack you and not support you. It is also supported in a way in the bible, since we are not adviced to throw pearls before swine, that will trample them.

So I am not always certain it is the right thing to do to share things in a forum like this where there are many vile attacks. It may be better to share only privately with those that you love in Christ, and have gained respect for.

Active
I see you live in such a place on earth were evil is so common that it is expected, that is very sad. This part of the world is starting to look like that too.

But I still think it is more appropriate to warn when we knew something inappropriate happened, so that a person is not robbed of what is a virtue called upon by God, for us to love our siblings in the body of Christ, to support each other and reach for God together.

Some people do not like to share their most beautiful experiences given to them by God in a forum like this, specially since some people here will attack you and not support you. It is also supported in a way in the bible, since we are not adviced to throw pearls before swine, that will trample them.

So I am not always certain it is the right thing to do to share things in a forum like this where there are many vile attacks. It may be better to share only privately with those that you love in Christ, and have gained respect for.

It doesn't matter where I live. There are creeps everywhere on the internet.

If you say so I have little knowledge about it. As long as you are not warning young people about studying the bible with sisters and brothers in Christ, that would be offensive and contradict the message we are to spread.

A young person that is interested in the bible and want to spend of her time to write about God with others, is to be celebrated by the body of Christ, and shown much love and encouragement.

She may be one of the people Jesus mentions and encourages here:

7Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…

If you fear for young peoples safety, you could warn about seeing someone you met online in person without company for example

Staff Member
Greetings,

Please post the survey questions here.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Dear @Apriloneill1
A suggestion if it is not too late for your school project, might be to create a survey or poll here in which you can ask members questions that will satisfy the project you are doing. You might also ask where each person comes from, which might add to your project! :)

There are concerns here little sister for you. As much as we attempt to ensure that individuals who come here to Talk Jesus are believers, and we pray that our Heavenly Father will cover this site, and protect it from the evil of the world, does not stop us from be cautious in our interactions with others, because not all who come here have the best intentions.

Your young age is a basis for us being even more careful and our love of the Lord Jesus Christ that we are able to help you in such a way that does not open the door to the darkness that is all around us even with the light/salt that is in us to share with others is the reason for this concern.

Though you may not have experienced it yourself. The concern is real little sister. As an example, Islam terrorists' organizations do this quite often to engage those who are less familiar with the world and how there is nothing that they won't say/do to achieve the ends of the organization (religious/secular) they belong to. Those of a younger age are more susceptible to this then those who are older and have a solid foundation in God's Word. Young girls have been enticed to travel to other countries and were abused for their innocence in believing what they were told through private communication was true. :(

As you have noticed my Brother in Christ and fellow toiler in the fields here on Talk Jesus, has taken the information you provided in order to be contacted, by another Member from your post. This is not to speak badly of this member or any other member who has seen it and has/will contact you. We are cautious in letting members know not to do this, regardless of age. As I and others have said in their own way, the world is dark, and there is nothing that darkness will not do in an attempt to extinguish the light in us that we have received through Jesus Christ.

If you have any questions, we also have female Moderators who would willingly talk with you @Fragrant Grace @ladylovesJesus I am sure that they would not mind hearing from you and answering any questions. I tell you this not to prevent you from asking questions in open forum, but in Christ Jesus, younger men should be guided by older men in Christ Jesus, and the same for young women as well! Also, keeping your private e-mail, private, is a safeguard for you! After all you are our Little Sister in Christ Jesus!!! :)

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Moderator/YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Well Nick,

What you are expressing is the opposite of the mission Jesus has asked me to perform in the world. So I will regards such messages as satanic.

I am to stand for the word, for the truth whatever the dark world do or do not do. Many have had their bodies of flesh killed for standing for the truth. Many early christians met that fate. They were not encouraged by God to act cowards.

It is much better that our bodies of flesh are killed then for us to lie, or bend our backs for satan.

To encourage fear of writing with people about the bible is very wrong.

You should also be aware that it may be a child that is better suited to become your teacher: 10 See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of My Father in heaven.

In heaven many things are reversed. Big on earth, does not mean big in heaven.

Anyway I have asked you and several other moderators to kindly cancel my membership,

I ask you again now.

Last edited:
Active
Dear @Apriloneill1
A suggestion if it is not too late for your school project, might be to create a survey or poll here in which you can ask members questions that will satisfy the project you are doing. You might also ask where each person comes from, which might add to your project! :)

There are concerns here little sister for you. As much as we attempt to ensure that individuals who come here to Talk Jesus are believers, and we pray that our Heavenly Father will cover this site, and protect it from the evil of the world, does not stop us from be cautious in our interactions with others, because not all who come here have the best intentions.

Your young age is a basis for us being even more careful and our love of the Lord Jesus Christ that we are able to help you in such a way that does not open the door to the darkness that is all around us even with the light/salt that is in us to share with others is the reason for this concern.

Though you may not have experienced it yourself. The concern is real little sister. As an example, Islam terrorists' organizations do this quite often to engage those who are less familiar with the world and how there is nothing that they won't say/do to achieve the ends of the organization (religious/secular) they belong to. Those of a younger age are more susceptible to this then those who are older and have a solid foundation in God's Word. Young girls have been enticed to travel to other countries and were abused for their innocence in believing what they were told through private communication was true. :(

As you have noticed my Brother in Christ and fellow toiler in the fields here on Talk Jesus, has taken the information you provided in order to be contacted, by another Member from your post. This is not to speak badly of this member or any other member who has seen it and has/will contact you. We are cautious in letting members know not to do this, regardless of age. As I and others have said in their own way, the world is dark, and there is nothing that darkness will not do in an attempt to extinguish the light in us that we have received through Jesus Christ.

If you have any questions, we also have female Moderators who would willingly talk with you @Fragrant Grace @ladylovesJesus I am sure that they would not mind hearing from you and answering any questions. I tell you this not to prevent you from asking questions in open forum, but in Christ Jesus, younger men should be guided by older men in Christ Jesus, and the same for young women as well! Also, keeping your private e-mail, private, is a safeguard for you! After all you are our Little Sister in Christ Jesus!!! :)

Moderator/YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

My skepticism stems from her post in the thread, Any one a psychologist,I believe is the title,where she claims to have a doctorate in psychology. But says she is only 13 years old.
I can’t trust her.
No telling who she really is or what she wants.

Staff Member
Well Nick,

What you are expressing is the opposite of the mission Jesus has asked me to perform in the world. So I will regards such messages as satanic.

I am to stand for the word, for the truth whatever the dark world do or do not do. Many have had their bodies of flesh killed for standing for the truth. Many early christians met that fate. They were not encouraged by God to act cowards.

It is much better that our bodies of flesh are killed then for us to lie, or bend our backs for satan.

To encourage fear of writing with people about the bible is very wrong.

You should also be aware that it may be a child that is better suited to become your teacher: 10 See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of My Father in heaven.

In heaven many things are reversed. Big on earth, does not mean big in heaven.

Anyway I have asked you and several other moderators to kindly cancel my membership,

I ask you again now.
Dear Brother,
If that is what you took from what I have posted and what you allude to, then you may speak to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Yashua Hamashiach, but clearly you do not have discernment. I do not say that to be insulting, but to show you that even those who have heard, read, studied God's Word do not know everything concerning Him. Maybe the disconnect, in your case, might be cultural, or even partly due to language differences. I cannot say, but what you quoted in scripture is good, but the following would have been more appropriate to what I had written:

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6 KJV

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16 KJV

The last verse does not speak to just you, but to all believers in Jesus Christ!!! Open your eyes to the member's age, gender, and where this discussion is taking place. If you cannot see the need for caution and teaching it, not only for her sake, but for others as well, then you need to restock what you are about in communicating the Word of God.

Note on your quoted verse: If you do not understand what you have quoted, then you would know that Jesus was not talking about their maturity in either word or deed, but in how children accept what is given them without hindrance of having preconceived notions. The warning there was how you treat them and give them to receive for they are so accepting/trusting of everything. For surely you will not be treated kindly in Holy Judgment when it arrives for you!

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 5:14 KJV

So, the need for discernment, when dealing with the young. If you do not agree, then you take it up with our God, because I do not quote myself, but the Word He has given us to know through His servants the apostles, by revelation of the Holy Spirit.

As far as closing your account. There a choices here. The authority to close your account must be done by the site's Administrator, @Chad who I am tagging here, that he might move forward with your request.

I could do it quickly, by banning you if you'd prefer a quicker resolution. I state it this way, because in time, you might decide to come back, and just closing your account by the Administrator does not put any stigma on you, while banning does.

So, with all the above being said, please let me know what you decide, if Brother Chad that is, does not get to it before then. Know that the decision is yours to make, and if you change your mind and desire to stay and continue to post, that too is fine as well.

Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
My skepticism stems from her post in the thread, Any one a psychologist,I believe is the title,where she claims to have a doctorate in psychology. But says she is only 13 years old.
I can’t trust her.
No telling who she really is or what she wants.
Dear Brother,
Maybe, they will read your post here, and respond in a way that will clear any misgivings you or anyone else may have.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Dear Brother,
If that is what you took from what I have posted and what you allude to, then you may speak to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Yashua Hamashiach, but clearly you do not have discernment. I do not say that to be insulting, but to show you that even those who have heard, read, studied God's Word do not know everything concerning Him. Maybe the disconnect, in your case, might be cultural, or even partly due to language differences. I cannot say, but what you quoted in scripture is good, but the following would have been more appropriate to what I had written:

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6 KJV

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16 KJV

The last verse does not speak to just you, but to all believers in Jesus Christ!!! Open your eyes to the member's age, gender, and where this discussion is taking place. If you cannot see the need for caution and teaching it, not only for her sake, but for others as well, then you need to restock what you are about in communicating the Word of God.

Note on your quoted verse: If you do not understand what you have quoted, then you would know that Jesus was not talking about their maturity in either word or deed, but in how children accept what is given them without hindrance of having preconceived notions. The warning there was how you treat them and give them to receive for they are so accepting/trusting of everything. For surely you will not be treated kindly in Holy Judgment when it arrives for you!

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 5:14 KJV

So, the need for discernment, when dealing with the young. If you do not agree, then you take it up with our God, because I do not quote myself, but the Word He has given us to know through His servants the apostles, by revelation of the Holy Spirit.

As far as closing your account. There a choices here. The authority to close your account must be done by the site's Administrator, @Chad who I am tagging here, that he might move forward with your request.

I could do it quickly, by banning you if you'd prefer a quicker resolution. I state it this way, because in time, you might decide to come back, and just closing your account by the Administrator does not put any stigma on you, while banning does.

So, with all the above being said, please let me know what you decide, if Brother Chad that is, does not get to it before then. Know that the decision is yours to make, and if you change your mind and desire to stay and continue to post, that too is fine as well.

Nick
\o/
<><

Nick I do appreciate you,

You have a lot of peace about you, and there shall be peace between true brothers.

But there shall not be peace with darkness, or obedience to darkness, but total war. To be scared of sharing the word is darkness. It is better that the body of flesh dies, than to spread such teachings.

Be very careful Nick of advising people to be scared of writing about the bible together with sisters and brothers, of sharing the word, and reaching for greater understanding together, it is among the most Holy things people can do on earth.

It is about the Holy promise of Jesus, that those who searches shall find, for those who knocks the door shall be opened. Specially whe must ask for things we do not know yet.

I came here to offer great treasure from Father, I came to offer an invitation to the wedding feast. But no one has accepted

20 On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you

I have been trying to explain, that all brothers and sisters are not alike, not at all, in fact this is true:

10 He who descended is the very One who ascended above all the heavens, in order to fill all things. 11And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ,…

It is not possible at all for someone who cannot see with the eye to become a prophet, it is forbidden for the blind to lead the blind. The eye can see into the Kingdom of God. I could never have seen if Jesus did not lead me to eye sight.

What you will know when you have eye sight is for example this:

20 On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you

But the servant who invites to the wedding shall not nag, or try to force people, or bark at them. The servant who invites to the wedding must first try to invite the worthy, as it is written, but they shall abuse us, and kill some of us. So we shall go on to the road crossing and invite people there.

I have already stayed too long, and barked at too many. I am thus at risk of becoming the bad servant:

45Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of his household, to give the others their food at the proper time? 46Blessed is that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

48But suppose that servant is wicked and says in his heart, ‘My master will be away a long time.’ 49And he begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not anticipate. 51Then he will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

To my defense I am also obliged to warn against trespasses. specially against going against the word of Jesus, and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

But Jesus has corrected me repeatedly, I must not bark at people just because I see better now, it was not long ago that I had bad eye sight, and it was given to me by Jesus, and even then I did not find my way without much guidance from Jesus.

In other words it is a balancing act for me. I must not disappoint the Lord.

I must go do the job of the servant who invites to the wedding. The worthy had their chance, I must now go invite people at the road crossings, as it is written.

Staff Member
Nick I do appreciate you,

You have a lot of peace about you, and there shall be peace between true brothers.

But there shall not be peace with darkness, or obedience to darkness, but total war. To be scared of sharing the word is darkness. It is better that the body of flesh dies, than to spread such teachings.

Be very careful Nick of advising people to be scared of writing about the bible together with sisters and brothers, of sharing the word, and reaching for greater understanding together, it is among the most Holy things people can do on earth.

It is about the Holy promise of Jesus, that those who searches shall find, for those who knocks the door shall be opened. Specially whe must ask for things we do not know yet.

I came here to offer great treasure from Father, I came to offer an invitation to the wedding feast. But no one has accepted

I have been trying to explain, that all brothers and sisters are not alike, not at all, in fact this is true:

10 He who descended is the very One who ascended above all the heavens, in order to fill all things. 11And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ,…

It is not possible at all for someone who cannot see with the eye to become a prophet, it is forbidden for the blind to lead the blind. The eye can see into the Kingdom of God. I could never have seen if Jesus did not lead me to eye sight.

What you will know when you have eye sight is for example this:

But the servant who invites to the wedding shall not nag, or try to force people, or bark at them. The servant who invites to the wedding must first try to invite the worthy, as it is written, but they shall abuse us, and kill some of us. So we shall go on to the road crossing and invite people there.

I have already stayed too long, and barked at too many. I am thus at risk of becoming the bad servant:

45Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of his household, to give the others their food at the proper time? 46Blessed is that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

48But suppose that servant is wicked and says in his heart, ‘My master will be away a long time.’ 49And he begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not anticipate. 51Then he will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

To my defense I am also obliged to warn against trespasses. specially against going against the word of Jesus, and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

But Jesus has corrected me repeatedly, I must not bark at people just because I see better now, it was not long ago that I had bad eye sight, and it was given to me by Jesus, and even then I did not find my way without much guidance from Jesus.

In other words it is a balancing act for me. I must not disappoint the Lord.

I must go do the job of the servant who invites to the wedding. The worthy had their chance, I must now go invite people at the road crossings, as it is written.
Dear Brother,
You must do what you are called to do. Not doing so may not cost us our salvation, but pain most assuredly will follow.
You will do fine brother. Just keep reading in Ephesians and you will come to this verse, that will help you greatly from barking: "but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head--Christ--"

Even if you must step back occasionally, and rearm yourself through prayer, and meditation on His Word before reentering the fight. Do so! There are battles still to be fought, but we know the war has been won. So, take comfort in that. It truly is as Paul has said to the church in Corinth and to us.

For though I am free from all [men], I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law; to those [who are] without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those [who are] without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some. 1 Corinthians 9:19-22 NKJV

Be about our Father's business brother, but occasionally stop by and tell us how you are doing. That we might rejoice with you, pray for you, knowing that you are running a good race!

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Thank you Nick,

Your words is what I need, written in the Holy Spirit to help.

Kindly do consider to become one of the unworthy so that I may invite you. You see it is the secret to why the worthy are not possible to invite, in truth we are all unworthy, and it is only the ones knowing they are unworthy that may become a lost son returning to Father.

Like the lost son we are wrong, and not wise. We must return to eat from our Fathers table, that food is the food of the Kingdom that we must take in and digest. So that we may become what we eat, there the food is made of His light. Then He will put a ring on your finger, (because there in the body of Christ no man is without a woman)

1 Corinthians 11:11 However, neither is woman separate from man, nor man separate from woman in the Lord.

That is the Holy marriage of the Kingdom, we must be married in the Kingdom of God to a sister/ sisters. Because the body of Christ is not male or female, it is humanity. It was before God split the Son, and took from Him to create woman.

There is no flesh there, we will not be married to flesh.

We will be married to what our sisters actually are, (that is light in the Lord). We will be married to God, through our beloved sisters in Christ.

It is as Paul writes it is not needed to have a woman in the flesh by our side, it may often get in the way in fact, since as Paul says husbands often start to do the will of their wife before the will of the Lord. It is not good. (However from the way I have been instructed by Father it should be added here, that Father do want sisters and brothers to have children on earth, as is stated also in Genesis)

But women are needed in any case needed in the light, in the body of Christ, we are not allowed through the door without a woman because there “ 1 Corinthians 11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.”

God decided Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

That is an order from the Lord, man must accept help from the woman or he will be without chance, man must be completed through the woman in the Lord, in the body of light.

That is why the wedding of the King for His son, the wedding of 2 to become 1 is essential. It is why the King will sometimes send servants to invite to the wedding.

However that way to reach for Him Who is purity is to clean. The Kingdom of God is within.

The locked door is the sin of Adam, the open door is the purity of Christ.

That is why we must first clean through many layers of dirt from satan, both in the soul and in the spirit until we arrive at the sin of Adam. It is the spirit of sin, giving birth to sin, constantly feeding evil into the heart of man.

As we rid ourselves from layers of dirt with the help of Christ, we will thus get closer and closer both to the purity of Christ and to the sin of Adam, since the sin of Adam is in the bottom of the pile of impure spirit for a man.

As we are getting closer and closer to the purity of Christ there will be a sister in Christ that we start to love in the body of Christ, in the light. It is a new kind of love that we are starting to know, it is a love separated from flesh.

We will be attracted to her light, the light that she is in the body of Christ. It is that kind of love that is free of sin, that is welcomed by the Lord, that will make Him find us deserving of the Marriage.

To be clear, a man can not turn away from women, become a monk and flee, he can also not continue to be attracted to the flesh of women before the light within. He must bravely love, he must love the light within sisters, it is the second commandment, that is like the first.

If you did not succeed in this yet Nick, then God did not help you destroy the sin of Adam yet, in that case it would most likely be cause you did not find it in the bottom of the pile yet. Search and you shall find, when you find it turn away from it, ask Father to destroy it, ask Jesus to help you.

I will testify to you that it is the sin of Adam, that is keeping men from entering the Kingdom.

I will testify to you that Father in His mercy, in His Love will welcome us back. But the sin of Adam is not acceptable.

The sin of Adam will make a man attracted to the earth, to the treasures of earth before those of the Kingdom. He will be turned the wrong way.

His only chance is to wait for the body of flesh to die, so that flesh becomes useless in that manner. And then hope for a judgment from God that is favorable.

If you want to experience the Kingdom of God while your body of flesh is still walking the earth, to eat from the tree of life:

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to eat from the tree of life in the Paradise of God.

Then Nick accept my invitation that I earned the authority to give you, I can not however guide you to the gate, I do not have the authority to act the shepherd of shepherds.

I only have the authority to testify, and show others what they may search for, so that Christ may grant them to find. Only show them a way to knock so that God may open the Door.

Last edited: