• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

want to be really saved?

[edited]

Please do not come here to try to spread "islam" and islam links. This is a *Christain* website: motto" for the serious Christians in mind". We welcome ALL people believers and unbelievers but please refrain from any non Christian related links. That is not the purpose of this site.

This site is about TRUTH and only TRUTH.

You posted 5 other posts pursuading my brothers/sisters in Christ to "listen" to what Islam is about and the Q'uaran. It is a lie, not my opnion nor anyone else's. Jesus is Son of GOD, more than "prophet" but GOD incarnated in human form.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mana111:

I do believe that you have an open heart and that God sent you here..In my heart, Jesus is beyond the GREATEST OF MESSENGERS, He is the Word..Mark 1:1 Thank you for the links but I would be glad to share with you also..

Chad,I thank our Lord for you,You dont allow anyone to stay if Jesus is not the main purpose to be here and share His glory. and pray for each other.

Unity is a good thing.

I firmly believe that you can't go wrong with bringing people together to find a common ground. Haven't enough wars been fought because of stubborn, egocentric, outdated thinking? Or, is it our goal to bring about armaggedon because we won't budge an in inch? Why should it be our way or the highway? We should be bringing people together; not separating and judging others because they are different.

If we want Christianity to be truely representative of Christ's religion, then I think we should be displaying more love and less judgement. Stop trying to convert the world and pretending God loves us more than our Islamic neighbor. We are all equals. Simply confessing Christ doesn't give anyone a leg up on anyone else. Jesus did say, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." (Matt 7 v 21) Now what is the will of the Father? Isn't it to, "...love one another, as he gave us commandment." ( 1 Jo 3 v 23)

So lets share the love of God with our neighbors, no matter if they be Hindu, Wiccan, or Atheist. However, showing people God's love does not mean we should be hitting them over the head with the Bible. It means showing genuine unconditional love. How unconditional is it to say to someone, "You will never go to heaven unless you stop doing this or that and become a Christian"? Jesus didn't put a condition on his free gift of salvation, so if we wish to emulate Christ, we should avoid bringing up stipulations. Acts 15 v 10 puts it like this: "Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?" I'm sure you get my point. None of us is perfect, and none of us ever will be, but we still believe we are going to heaven, and not because we deserve it. All I'm saying is let God be the judge.

Administrator
Staff Member
Jason4Truth said:
If we want Christianity to be truely representative of Christ's religion, then I think we should be displaying more love and less judgement. Stop trying to convert the world and pretending God loves us more than our Islamic neighbor. We are all equals. Simply confessing Christ doesn't give anyone a leg up on anyone else. Jesus did say, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." (Matt 7 v 21) Now what is the will of the Father? Isn't it to, "...love one another, as he gave us commandment." ( 1 Jo 3 v 23)

So far you've done nothing but speak against the genuine Truth of GOD on this board. What reason gives you to mention the above? Who said what that you say that? First, your wrong - Christianity is NOT a religion but the Way, Truth and a relationship with GOD - the only living GOD. Whoever said anything judgmental or "leg up on anyone else"? Please, if you cannot follow simple things on the board don't post. Your arguments about being a gay Christian on another thread told us enough about your "thinking".

Chad~

In my eyes Christianity is no different from any other religion out there ... You have made it very clear to me that you are judgemental. You have decided that I can't be a Christian because I'm gay. Is that really any different than Jesus saying, "You can't follow me because you're a sinner." Not that I believe homosexuality is a sin, but you do so that's why I used that analogy.

Jason, this site is about revealing who Jesus is, not a debate about Allah. We don't come here to argue with anyone, I come here to share, fellowship with my brothers and sisters. I do not understand why you come and start pointing the finger at people and telling them how wrong they are. You do not understand what took place from the beginnning so you come in here ready to fight. Why is your first inclination to cause a disruption? Why do you even quote the Bible when you don't believe in it, YOU only like certain parts that YOU assertain is appropriate and applicable?

Administrator
Staff Member
mymakersdaughter said:
Jason, this site is about revealing who Jesus is, not a debate about Allah. We don't come here to argue with anyone, I come here to share, fellowship with my brothers and sisters. I do not understand why you come and start pointing the finger at people and telling them how wrong they are. You do not understand what took place from the beginnning so you come in here ready to fight. Why is your first inclination to cause a disruption? Why do you even quote the Bible when you don't believe in it, YOU only like certain parts that YOU assertain is appropriate and applicable?

I couldn't have said that better ;) :thumbs_up

I am a little late to this thread, but the only way to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ. The other religions he named do not have Jesus as their Saviour. I am not trying to dredge up old news. I just read this post today and felt I needed to say something. God bless you all.

That which is agaist nature is certainly most shameful

In regards to the homosexual believing one has claims to the life of virtue, while being united to one of the most shameful vices, one could not be more mistaken.

Christ calls all to repent from sin, but repentence requires one to recognize their sins, or else how can they be forgiven?

Saint Paul is clear on the seriousness of all impurities. For God has created the sexual function for the procreation of children, and any use apart from that primary purpose is a very grave offense against God .

Defense of Catholic doctrine

In regard to the presented question concerning the Church’s position on AIDS (in Africa),
It must be said, that regardless of the place in question, such an instance is quite unfortunate.
and the Church’s concern undoubtedly reaches out to those affected.

However, it is not so much AIDS that is the main point in this question, but rather; what is the Church’s position regarding the use of contraception to stop the spread of AIDS, or contraception for the sake of contraception? The latter instance being answered should suffice to resolve its position regarding the first.

The Church has taught consistently from the beginning that the use of contraceptives is a grave
evil and that its use can never be justified, for it is in direct opposition to natural law which
is inseparable from the eternal law which is one with the very nature of God Himself.
Man, in accordance with his reason must act according to his nature in fulfilling the end for
which he was created. Man must not be dominated by his passions but must act according
to reason which must overrule his lower appetites, and Catholics must conform their conscience,
by reason of being divinely instituted, to the mind of the Church. “He who rejects you rejects Me,
and he who rejects Me, rejects the One who sent me.” And so it is, if we do not adhere to
Christ’s Church, we cannot adhere to Christ Himself, for they are inseperable.

Even with the intent to protect oneself from a disease, one cannot commit an act that is
intrinsically evil. The principle of double effect has no ground on the issue of contraceptives
under any circumstance whatsoever, for it is in direct opposition to the very nature of the
marital act. It is thus, a matter of grave sin for one to make use of the marital act, while rejecting
the very purpose for which it was created which is procreation.

In light of this does the moral issue stand firm and immutable. It is therefore also a matter of grave
sin for any to use the sexual faculties outside of the bonds of marriage; This would include, by the
very nature of marriage, homosexuality, for it is in direct opposition to the primary purpose of the
marital act. This would also include even within marriage, acts contrary to the primary purpose.
For those who do not marry, must live in accordance with the laws of The Church which are the
Laws of God, by practicing purity and maintaining a life of chastity, for, as said, only in the bonds
of marriage Is a couple free to act in accordance with the married state. And since marriage by
its very nature can only be between a man and a woman, The Church, by divine authority, has
always infallibly condemned the idea of (homosexual marriage). For exact explanations on this
matter, see Catechism of the Catholic Church, or go to www.catholic.com for writings of Fathers
of the Church, or go to [edited by Yeshua: links used only with permission] for a article on:

The Church's Infallible and Immutable Doctrine on Contraception Stands Amid Growing Opposition - March 4, 2005

JMJ A.Zapata

Last edited by a moderator:
The Church has taught consistently from the beginning that the use of contraceptives is a grave evil and that its use can never be justified, for it is in direct opposition to natural law which is inseparable from the eternal law which is one with the very nature of God Himself.

Completely lacking in Biblical premise, so this can`t even be called sloppy theology

Back to the thread topic...

If you want to be really saved ... ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart.

Gift

And here is how to be saved made easy by our savior JESUS the Christ.....

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.