• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Want my husband on my birthday...

Dear brothers and sisters.

Firstly I want to thank you all for your prayers, love and compassion. I really do experience the love of Jesus around here and I can't go a day without popping in and enjoy love filled fellowship with all of you.

My prayer request is to have my husband with me on my birthday. He told me that he might be working on that day, which is the 16th. I figured, if our Father God could cause the sun to stand still for one day, He can have my husband home on my birthday. Me and my husband are very close and deeply in love, we are truely an example of what God wants in a marriage and we can't stand it to be away form each other more than a day, if need be, we prepare ourselves mentaly for it and ask Father God to assist.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my request. May our Father God bless you in abundance and may your cup overflow with peace, joy and love from our Loving Shepherd Jesus Christ.

sheep

Hey:

I read your request and had a big grin. It is called life. I so do hope you are together on your special day.

But if not, hey, just change the day. Try not to put pressure on him to ask for the day or or in some way compromise the work and the job.

I have been married over 30 years now, my wife is a registered nurse and I am a plumber and it is not unusual during Christmas dinner to have to go unstop a sink. Lol! My wife many times works on holidays and such things so we just change the day.

Kit

Hey:

I read your request and had a big grin. It is called life. I so do hope you are together on your special day.

But if not, hey, just change the day. Try not to put pressure on him to ask for the day or or in some way compromise the work and the job.

I have been married over 30 years now, my wife is a registered nurse and I am a plumber and it is not unusual during Christmas dinner to have to go unstop a sink. Lol! My wife many times works on holidays and such things so we just change the day.

Kit

Good advice Kit and nice post structure too.

Thank you Kit for your honest advice, I appreciate.
And I will take the advice of changing the dates.

Blessings