• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Walking along the curb

Ok, i love this story.. its cool. OK, so one sunday, i was maybe a half an hour early for youth group, so i could pray over the youth, cause theres been some problems in it. So i decided to seclude myself and started walking along the curb across my church parking lot. Well, since i am dork, as i was walking on the curb, i was looking at the curb as my walk with God and if i just focused on it, i wouldnt fall off (try not to laugh to much at me) I started praying over myself and my emotions that i wouldnt be easily angered by this one girl, and and that i could stay focused on the lesson, well, i ended up started to just say, you know what God you know my heart... PLEASE dont let her act like twit, and keep talkin and being a distraction. Wouldnt you know i fell off the curb. LOL I know for a fact that God did that. Right after i fell off, i just looked up at God and was like... funny... i get the point. sorry. lol. and started to pray again. Well later on, as i was walkin, these boys in a truck came up to me (keep in mind i am in a church parking lot) At first i thought it was my friend Rob, so i looked over, and stepped off the curb, and they asked me if i was high, and if i wanted to go somewhere with them. Well, i am terrified of pretty much any guy accept if i have known them for a long time, so i just said no, and said that i was waiting for a friend to come get me and thank Jesus my friend just happened to pull into the parkinglot right then. They left, and then i realized, because of those boys, i unconciously got off the curb again... even though it wasnt somethingi was tempted with because i am straight edge, but i was still led off the curb. Just a little mini lesson i thought was cool. God is cool like that. Peace out.

It made me think how easy and quick we as humans do get off the curb, I for one...thankyou I will try and stay on the curb more

Awesome story reba,

As I read I felt like it was for me. Thank you for allowing GOD to speak to me thru your.