• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

very urgent , please please help

hi guys
please can you help me
my bf wants to kill him self , you see he told me that he wants to die to get away from the abuse his sister is giving him ( and before you ask , yes he is a christian) please help I'm trying my very best to tell him that I care about him but I'm worried out of my life that he's going to somethink stilly , I have pray for him , but it's doesn't look like it's helping ............. sorry but I just don't know what to do anymore please help

hi guys
please can you help me
my bf wants to kill him self , you see he told me that he wants to die to get away from the abuse his sister is giving him ( and before you ask , yes he is a christian) please help I'm trying my very best to tell him that I care about him but I'm worried out of my life that he's going to somethink stilly , I have pray for him , but it's doesn't look like it's helping ............. sorry but I just don't know what to do anymore please help

It is a good idea that you are taking him seriously. Do you have a pastor or someone you can talk to about this?

I'm in the USA so I don't know if there is a helpline there in England or not that you can call.

I really believe you need to tell someone. I don't know the abuse he is getting from his sister, but he needs to focus on God and not her.

I'll be praying for you both and loved ones.

hi guys
please can you help me
It breaks my heart to hear of this. I am praying for you both and asking God to intervene with His awesome love, compassion and healing power. There is absolutely no situation that is too hard for Him to deal with. Bless you in the mighty name of Jesus!

If you know he is serious you need to take him to someone or get someone to help like an adult that can be trusted. I would first tell his parents

i took a razor from a person b4 that was about to open thier wrists. its kinda wierd for a bit after between two people like that. but given some time once they start to think right again they tend to see things better. sometimes people need it. i been on both sides of this equation. its always worse around the holidays. keep an eye on them if u can. but whatever you do dont do nothing. even if they will reject u as a friend.