• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Very Good Site

Howdy Chad, I've been looking at this site and I'm impressed. This is a truely real site, and not just some site that says GOD with a bunch of advertisements on the side :). But I've registered here so I can get a feel for a God-centered website and hopefully have a few testimonies to post :). Anyways, though I'm going to do some more looking around so I'll talk to ya later!

P.S. ForeverwJesus or Michelle referred me to this website, and she goes to my church. I feel blessed that she did this and I look forward to chatting with her too! :).

God Bless,
Lance

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Lance God bless you and thank you for joining the site :) I'm glad you like it, all glory to GOD in Christ Jesus.

See you around

Administrator
Staff Member
All glory to GOD. Anything that is "good" will always be traced back to our Father GOD in Heaven, by His Grace in Jesus Christ.

Luke 2:14
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Romans 15:17
Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God.

Romans 16:27
to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Philippians 4:20
To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 4:11
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."