• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Vaccine

Loyal
In This particular situation -- I'm not taking Any vaccine. I'm not even being tested. I have No desire for a false positive due to my age. And besides I'm not having any symptoms.

Staff Member
Where is the trust in the Lord here?

We can trust in man-made vaccines in these evil dark days.

Or we can trust in the Lord....who is abundantly able to deliver , to heal and to save :love:
It's not a perfect either/or though. I trust in God to feed me. But I still go to the shops for food and plant fruit and veg seeds in the springtime.

I trust in God for my health -- and I go to a doctor for examination, advice and treatment when I'm concerned about my health.

When a vaccine has been tested and found safe and effective, I'll take it readily. And still my trust will be in God who care for me and for the whole of creation.
Dear Brother, Sister,
I believe we are in agreement Brother. These are questions I toss out there for you Sister, because each person must do according to what the Holy Spirit guides us to do. I'll not denigrate anyone for what they desire to do as it pertains to vaccines.

Does a person heal themselves? No. Does it require faith? Yes.
God does heal, but from the little I can tell from Scripture, He uses others to do His work. The healing that has happened in Scripture whether in the OT or NT was by the will of God, but done by those he gave the healing power to in order to do so.

Sorry, but I will not limit God, but allow Him to heal as he wills, by those He has chosen. Otherwise, we are condemning those who are physicians or work in the medical field, as was Luke, who first healed by man's knowledge of medicine of his day, then, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Still, healing occurred in Scripture by many difference ways, spit on mud, touch, handkerchief, Word, water, etc. Once again, I'll not limit God to the method, or the person by which He choses to heal.

Then my question; is it then wrong to go to a dentist, podiatrist, or any physician to even just get a diagnosis? Perhaps our child is sick, do we go to a physician, or just wait upon God, who very well could have put the physicians there to do the very thing we are waiting upon?? The physicians of this day, are not like the ones of Jesus' time, who used spells etc. in order to heal. They are studying God's Creation to determine whether something works or not, regardless if they acknowledge Him or not, it comes from Him. I'll ask; will any cure be found, if God does not provide the knowledge for it to be found?

Tying it to faith or lack of faith, is to place a burden upon those believers who do go to physicians. If ones faith is sufficient, Alleluia! However, if ones faith is not, should I condemn their actions of going to a physician or taking their children to one, for again the reason being, that God has not provided the knowledge/abilities that these men & women, and many believers have, in the areas of Medicine they have made their professions in? One day no physicians will be needed, I await that day, me of little faith.

On the vaccine it doesn't matter what man says about its effectiveness, because God is our healer, and His will is which is done, will be done, by the method of His choosing and not our own.

We need to keep on praying that God will provide us relief from this pestilence,.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
its seems to me ...much to discern about this vaccine, and much to discern about the people who are seemingly pushing it, like nothing ever before... when the virus is not that deadly,, and rates about a 2 on a scale of 1-10 as dangerous. something is not right about this vaccine, THat I am sure off 100% it may be just a money maker for those behind it, or it may be worst and actually do damage to us, but why all of the sudden are they preparing us for forced vaccines, that in USA is not allowed under our constition yet they are promoting it hard. As in we here many of the people promoting here saying we have no choice we have to take it, just does n not make sense

Loyal
"fine print and diclosure pamphlet" with your "prescription" of "sugar cube" or "injection" now this medicine taken for "Covid-19", might cause side affects, blood clots, kidney fallure, heart attacks, "Blurred Vision", slight memory blockage from time to time, temporary psychotic episodes, and if you have visions go see or long term redness at the "Injection sight" see your family "Doctor". or download the "App"at the App store on your cell phone to access the "nano technology" for a "update" concerning the "inoculation". And Do not worry once you updated the firmware it will access the problem and correct the modern day technology that was design for "Covid-19". and If you have a problem dial on your cell phone: 1-800-wait in line, you call will be next.

Thank you, and have a nice day.:)

Loyal
Just the other day i got a message on my Iphone, for a systems update for assistance and prepareness for :"Covid-19". It let me know what the update was for, you see i have my phone set, to ask me first before updating, and it needs my permission to update. My Iphone is not on automatic update. My phone would not act right until i updated it for "Covid-19". It other words, it lightly force me to comply.

Active
I'm not taking it, either. Considering the source of where it came From. No thanks. Besides, we apparently are getting over COVID fine Without it. The vaccine is political as the COVID is. Though COVID is real -- it's not where's near as bad as they want us to think it is. And there's no telling What's in that vaccine. When the authorities Won't allow the HQC? to be used when it's Proven to work, ya know Something is Wrong.
Hi Sue, One of them is engineered by Bill Gates, a globalist, that in itself, should be enough to put one off.

Loyal
There is no 'it'. There are many scientists in many institutions in many countries working on many solutions. No doubt one of them will produce a vaccine that's effective and safe. But no-one knows when and who and how.

Loyal
here in the usa the doctors have discovered a medicine to treat with something like 100% success rate, but the gonv had made the medicine extrememley hard to get yet doctor after doctor tells us how successful it is.

Loyal
here in the usa the doctors have discovered a medicine to treat with something like 100% success rate, but the gonv had made the medicine extrememley hard to get yet doctor after doctor tells us how successful it is.
What's the name of the medicine?

Staff Member
Greetings everyone

In my previous posts I may have caused some confusion.

I am not in disagreement with medical care Nick @Christ4Ever and people do indeed see GP's Podiatrists etc

The world though seems to be looking for a cure for Covid via some 'magical' vaccine. The production of that vaccine seems to be caught up in all sorts of political agendas and debate.

As brother @Dave M said in the previous post

Whilst the world panics over Covid 19 and looks eagerly for a vaccine......as Christians we should be looking unto Jesus.

Jesus seems to have been blunted during this pandemic, churches shut down, gatherings of believers restricted......

Lets look to Him in praise and worship, He is our hope.

The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
Clouds and darkness are round about Him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of His throne.
A fire goeth before Him, and burneth up His enemies round about.
His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
The heavens declare His righteousness, and all the people see His glory.
Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship Him, all ye gods.
Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of Thy judgments, O Lord.
For Thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: Thou art exalted far above all gods.
Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
Psalm 97

Loyal
I am so glad the GOD who we serve is "Sovereign". And we "Trust" Him to the utter most.
(HAB).
17Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

18Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

"And if He don't deliver us from the "Firery Furnace" we still will rejoice, because we know He is able.

Thank God the Gospel of Jesus Christ is about "Salvation". Jesus came to save sinners from the wrath of God that is to come.

Loyal
With the vaccine -- I don't think any organization can Mandate anyone to take it. Apparently the [HASH=3399]#'s[/HASH] are going down sufficiently to Not warrant it.

Loyal
What's the name of the medicine?

now you can beleive tried and tested doctors or the you can beleive fake news and the gonverment its up to you because there are conflicting reports

hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zithromax,

Loyal
Yes, the hcq , zinc, and Zithromax is the combo that Has been proven To work. Which is why "they" won't endorse it. Because there is no monitory / political advantage To using it.

Loyal
You can bypass the information coming from governments and media outlets with a strong political or financial agenda by seeking out the research directly. A simple googe search will take you straight to the work of scientists in the field before anyone gets to spin it with their own agenda. The disadvantage is that you have to wade through some pretty dense technical language. This is typical.

After adjusting their analyses for patient admission after 25th March 2020, the authors found that the addition of zinc to HCQ and AZT resulted in significantly increased odds of being discharged home (adjusted odds ratio (OR) 1.53; 95% CI 1.12 to 2.09; p = 0.008) and reduced odds of death or being transferred to a hospice (adjusted OR 0.559; 95% CI 0.385 to 0.811; p = 0.002). However, they found that the addition of zinc did not significantly reduce the need for intensive care (adjusted OR 0.733; 95% CI 0.471 to 1.14; p = 0.168) nor the need for invasive ventilation (adjusted OR 0.804; 95% CI 0.487 to 1.33; p = 0.396). The addition of zinc to HCQ and AZT was also not associated with a change in the length of hospitalisation, the duration of mechanical ventilation nor the duration of time spent in the intensive care unit (p values of 0.646, 0.667 and 0.504, respectively). The authors conclude that the addition of zinc to HCQ and AZT may have some therapeutic benefit for COVID-19 patients.

According to this study, adding zinc to HCQ and AZT may help. But sadly it's not likely to be a failsafe cure, and patients seem just as likely to need ventilators.

Loyal
The powers that be are pretty confident that the average person Won't be reading through all of the research findings. That we'll be satisfied that since 'they' have the degrees -- that they Must know what they're talking about and Therefore they can be trusted. We are not being given credit for Using our brains, but are being considered as rebellious for questioning.

And it's Beginning to look like Anyone with Any kind of symptoms means that COVID is changing / mutating and so is still here and needs to be Stopped. Anything needed to do to Prevent Sickness. Which is ludicrus during cold and flu season.
Viruses Do run their course. An excuse to stop the economy and end up with government as big brother. No thank you.

Personally, I think that scientists are putting Lots of energy and time into this instead of other areas. Disease/ death are Not going to be stopped.

Nothing is a failsafe cure. There will always be a need for ventilators but sometimes they do more harm than good?! Death has to be faced sooner or later.