• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Vaccine? Will you get it?

Will you get the Covid-19 vaccine?

• Total voters
Loyal
Not me I don't trust them, But i know it will be hard for some. Most likely before you can go to work, fly, or go to football games, sports event, entertainment, subways, trains, new employment, were there is a large enclosed place gatherings you might have to be scan by a scanning device to see if you have the 'Nano Byte' Technology confirming your inoculation, pertaining to "Covid-19" Vaccination. SO that is a guarantee, the whole world might have to succumb, except The Aged and dying who do not have to be entertained in such matters, for our time is very near one way or the other, Hopefully, He is closer than we think!

Time will tell.

Loyal
Not me I don't trust them, But i know it will be hard for some. Most likely before you can go to work, fly, or go to football games, sports event, entertainment, subways, trains, new employment, were there is a large enclosed place gatherings you might have to be scan by a scanning device to see if you have the 'Nano Byte' Technology confirming your inoculation, pertaining to "Covid-19" Vaccination. SO that is a guarantee, the whole world might have to succumb, except The Aged and dying who do not have to be entertained in such matters, for our time is very near one way or the other, Hopefully, He is closer than we think!

Time will tell.

this is exactly what a high up official in the vatican said was the plan of the elite in order to micro-manage the world. He said it will be our choice but those that refuse will eventually be put in camps and be removed from society until they conform.

Time will tell.
In America we should not have to be vaccinated for any reason. This is a joke and I won't get it for any reason. The vaccine is worse than the disease and it is all spiritual warfare. It will shorten the lives of children and change the people who get it. This will affect people spiritually and if you thought people were hardening their hearts now...just wait. This is so bad.

this is exactly what a high up official in the vatican said was the plan of the elite in order to micro-manage the world. He said it will be our choice but those that refuse will eventually be put in camps and be removed from society until they conform.
See it was pre-planned. Fema has had camps in place for years now.

But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and into prisons, and you will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. Luke 21:12

Loyal
Many are in Camps, and removed from society now. America is population 4.25 of the whole world and Australia is only 0.33 of the total world population. for decades I think slave christian labors and child labor camps created most of all our Christmas tree lites and Christmas Cards in Asia countries. The world is still a evil and bad world. You cannot see the whole world only in the lenses of "westernization" Virtual Reality" spectacles!

Together, these 10
countries
– China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, India, Indonesia, Iran, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, the Philippines and Russia – comprise 60% of all the people living in modern
slavery
, as well as more than half the world's population, according to the Global
Slavery
Index.
Feb 25, 2019
And over 89 Million people receive "slave wages".

And don't let me start on "USA" in the elimination of JOBS and benefits beginning in the early 1970"S. "The Elimination of The Middle Class" for in which they accomplish their goal, with high marks. Robotics, automation, systems, Data Processing, Passenger Airline travel Jets, fly themselves today, they do not need Pilots anymore, they are only sitting in the Pilot seat to make you feel safe. Most of the Pilots cannot even Fly or land the Jet plane they are in. They sitting up there "Sleep"! Cars, cabs driving their own selves, semi-trucks roaming across The westerns plains among "the Amber Waves of Grain" with no driver at the wheel. Yea. they are trying to create jobs alright, for Robots! Only thing they want is someone to cook their food and bring it out on a "platter" and a finger cup of lemon juice on the side and wash the dishes, then give gratuity to the establishment with a card, and you pay the "slaves' what ever you want! And I go home with a clear conscious!

Some of these Game host people on TV go to work 4 days a mouth and makes over 20 million dollars a year!! You need a computer to count that much money! And pay the computer to count it! Matter of Fact, come to think about it, They don't have enough 'Paper Money" to pay you that much money, They have to pay you with "Invisible Money"! The kind of Money you cannot see with the naked eye!

This is all recorded in the Bible, but just in "ancient words" that is all.

Will you be getting the vaccine for Covid-19?
Absolutely not, and here's why -->

Active
I recall a time when children in school received vaccine doses for small pox, measles, polio and I've likely forgotten a few. Anybody here receive an annual flu shot? We no longer trust our government, doctors, politicians, or even our friends. Guess what? They are us, not aliens from another planet.

How many people enjoy paying 1970's prices for goods in 2021? How many people like to receive top dollar for the house they're selling? We can't have it both ways wanting to pay less and be paid more. Some where there is middle ground, but that requires reasoning and being willing to settle for less in the short run. Point fingers at whom ever you wish, but again those people are us and not some one from far away worlds.

Loyal
Point fingers at whom ever you wish, but again those people are us and not some one from far away worlds.

We no longer trust our government, doctors, politicians, or even our friends. Guess what? They are us, not aliens from another planet.

As Peter said, we are the aliens, this isn't our home. ( 1Pet 2:11; Eph 2:19; )

We may be "in" the world, but we aren't "of" the world. Those pushing transgenderism, homosexuality, pedophilia, communism, abortion, mind altering drugs, etc... are not "us". They are not the same as us.
If you are the same as them, you might wanna check your spirit. The vaccine in itself, maybe not so bad. But soon as you tell us you "must" do this or that, you are no longer one of "us".

Loyal
wonder if people who get the vaccine think thats all to it???

will they take the booster shot?

then another booster shot??? and so on and so on.

do they really think this is going away??

Are you mad at people who do not want to take the vaccine??

Loyal
Yes, it's a vaccine and that's all there is to it. I had a jab earlier this year as soon as I was eligible, and a booster a few weeks later.

Covid is here to stay - it's highly unlikely now that it can be eradicated, so vaccines and treatments are also a part of our future.

I'm not mad at people who refuse the vaccine, though I disagree with their choice. I'm mad as hell at people who deliberately spread dangerous misinformation at the cost of other people's health.

Active
As Peter said, we are the aliens, this isn't our home. ( 1Pet 2:11; Eph 2:19; )

We may be "in" the world, but we aren't "of" the world. Those pushing transgenderism, homosexuality, pedophilia, communism, abortion, mind altering drugs, etc... are not "us". They are not the same as us.
If you are the same as them, you might wanna check your spirit. The vaccine in itself, maybe not so bad. But soon as you tell us you "must" do this or that, you are no longer one of "us".

You must pay your taxes. Is that a problem? No, because Jesus commanded obeying the authorities. Your country is not unique to the problems you mention. If the authorities are dictating unlawful or unwise rules, I agree such things should not be obeyed and at the very least questioned. But, be prepared for any repercussions. It is also why we are commanded to pray for our civic leaders regardless of their proclivities. If we do not, who else is to blame, the sinners?

Loyal
wonder how you discern this to be
This fellow says there are only 199 cases of covid in India. In fact on 8 October alone (the most recent data I can find) India officially recorded 243244 cases. There were 285 deaths on 5 October.

Uttar Pradesh has a vaccination rate of around 50%.

He should do a little bit of research before spewing junk onto the internet, and so should you.

Loyal
This fellow says there are only 199 cases of covid in India. In fact on 8 October alone (the most recent data I can find) India officially recorded 243244 cases. There were 285 deaths on 5 October.

Uttar Pradesh has a vaccination rate of around 50%.

He should do a little bit of research before spewing junk onto the internet, and so should you.

that link does not work,, page not found

Active
All I am seeing in this thread is wordly christians and real christians, of course they are chasms apart. Yes, there is a them and us. The worldly and the "heavenly" people. I know which one I choose.