• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

US is at the edge of war, China expert warns

Loyal
This is freely available on the internet and many a good political commentator has exposed the desired genocide by the ruling elites
to minimise the world's population to a declared sustainable 500,000 humans.
Most GREENS political parties have in their political manifestos the stated policy for the need to lower the world's population in order to save the planet.

You could start with the infamous Klaus Schwab - "you will have nothing but be happy" - of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
And of course there is Bill Gates and his many statements about world population, vaccinations, and the next worldwide pandemic that is coming.
Climate change and global warming are also two strategic excuses used by those who want to save the planet just for themselves - we must all
learn to eat bugs and give up meat, do without and make sacrifices in order to save our planet.
These sacrifices are to be made by us the peasants while the uber rich and powerful give up nothing.
They will still enjoy their private jets and swimming pools.
Which billionaire said they want to reduce the world population by two-thirds? May I see a source please?

Loyal
Can you name the people and say what sources are you using? I'll happily look into it.
There's actually a meeting that's going to take place among some of the globalists in short order. It's between Bill Gates Elon Musk and some others I can't think of the name Eckerson I think is one they're going to be talking about AI and if they are going to put boundaries on it..

There is a few videos that are out I was trying to get one of them to come here although I'm not technologically advanced in understanding how my phone works. But if you look up globalist or videos about them you'll find it quite easily.

Loyal
There's actually a meeting that's going to take place among some of the globalists in short order. It's between Bill Gates Elon Musk and some others I can't think of the name Eckerson I think is one they're going to be talking about AI and if they are going to put boundaries on it..

There is a few videos that are out I was trying to get one of them to come here although I'm not technologically advanced in understanding how my phone works. But if you look up globalist or videos about them you'll find it quite easily.
Not especially interested in their conversations about AI right now. I want to see the evidence for the depopulation claim.

Loyal
Well I've asked several times for evidence and as expected got nothing. You know as well as I do that entering "globalist" into a search engine reveals a cess pit of grifters and freaks peddling any number of fact-free conspiracy nonsense.

I am sure that the reason you have not shown me which group of globalist billionaires is planning to depopulate the world is that there is no such group and no such plan. Repeating these claims without backing them up does everybody harm. Please do better, especially so as you are claiming special prophetic authority.

Loyal
Well I've asked several times for evidence and as expected got nothing. You know as well as I do that entering "globalist" into a search engine reveals a cess pit of grifters and freaks peddling any number of fact-free conspiracy nonsense.

I am sure that the reason you have not shown me which group of globalist billionaires is planning to depopulate the world is that there is no such group and no such plan. Repeating these claims without backing them up does everybody harm. Please do better, especially so as you are claiming special prophetic authority.
I don't quite get you, I offer you where to find it with all the proof in the world. Because every time I look it up I get stuff and it's kind of easy to find.
And just for you I will try to figure out how to share the link on to here. But I'm not exactly a phone person like some of you other guys are

Loyal
I've seen plenty of commentators stirring up fear and making lurid claims but not a scrap of evidence.

Who said they want to depopulate the world? When and where? What exactly did they say and in what context?

Loyal
...which is why it is very unlikely to happen. Both sides have far more to lose than either could possibly gain.
that is being very naïve - Washington is populated by some very dangerous people who are willing to take us all to the abyss
in order to uphold American hegemony (global dominance).

Loyal
There is always speculation of who Gog and Magog are. Most scholars I am familiar with say they are China and Russia. Most of the top google searches return an Islamic perspective.

Rev 20:7; When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,
Rev 20:8; and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.
Rev 20:9; And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

It would seem the "beloved City" is almost certainly Jerusalem.
One thing is for sure. China certainly has a population "like the sand of the seashore". ( India will likely pass them within the next 3 years ).

Rev 16:12; The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.
Rev 16:16; And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.

"if" ( yes, it's an if ) Gog and Magog are China and Russia, they would fit the bill of being on the other side of the Euphrates from Israel. ( Jerusalem ).

Jer 46:10; For that day belongs to the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, so as to avenge Himself on His foes; And the sword will devour and be satiated And drink its fill of their blood; For there will be a slaughter for the Lord GOD of hosts, In the land of the north by the river Euphrates.

Loyal
Jer 46:10; For that day belongs to the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, so as to avenge Himself on His foes; And the sword will devour and be satiated And drink its fill of their blood; For there will be a slaughter for the Lord GOD of hosts, In the land of the north by the river Euphrates.
Türkiye ??

Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes - many peoples are with you.
And who are these people?

Loyal
Türkiye ??

Possibly.

Ezek 38:2; "Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him
Ezek 38:3; and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal.

Gen 10:2; The sons of Japheth were Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan and Tubal and Meshech and Tiras.
1Chron 1:5; The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras.

Rev 14:18; Then another angel, the one who has power over fire, came out from the altar; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Put in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe."
Rev 14:19; So the angel swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God.
Rev 14:20; And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses' bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.

That will be something. Blood 4 or 5 feet deep, for a distance of 200 miles. It is hard to even imagine such a thing.

Loyal
...which is why it is very unlikely to happen. Both sides have far more to lose than either could possibly gain.
I have found a number of statements from speeches done by members in the globalist movement talking about the world having too many people and a prefered 500 million is what is sustainable.

Haven't figured out how to share or copy them

Loyal
I have found a number of statements from speeches done by members in the globalist movement talking about the world having too many people and a prefered 500 million is what is sustainable.

Haven't figured out how to share or copy them
There is some videos that have been doctored to make it look evil, they wouldnt admit this openly, but you are right, most globalists want a drastic reduction of earths population, and they do many things hidden from normal eyes to make it happen. Not just one thing but a LOT of little things. They also have some eugenics too, saying some people are simply less important to be in their brave new world, its either get with "our" program or be left behind.

Loyal
There is some videos that have been doctored to make it look evil, they wouldnt admit this openly, but you are right, most globalists want a drastic reduction of earths population, and they do many things hidden from normal eyes to make it happen. Not just one thing but a LOT of little things. They also have some eugenics too, saying some people are simply less important to be in their brave new world, its either get with "our" program or be left behind.
What evidence led you to that conclusion? Lots of people convinced this is true, but so far unable to show the basis for the belief.

Loyal
What evidence led you to that conclusion? Lots of people convinced this is true, but so far unable to show the basis for the belief.
There is a One World Church emerging out of almost every religon on the planet. They are all espousing ideas that are not biblical.
Jesus is only one of many messengers - is one such teaching. Another is we are to accept everyone - no matter who they are . And not only accept but continue to allow all to be as they are. ( it is ok to be homosexual, abc community etc) it is ok to celebrate a service with pagan goddess and Jesus at same time. Etc etc
I watched a video on the opening of the " Church ". Made me sick.

Leaders who have taken over the Catholic Church . The man Francis, Cardinals and thier ilk are about to cause a split in the church. We true catholics, will become few, while the imposters (devils) will promote the new World Church.

Just remember, there are members of Every Christian denomination involved with them.