• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Urgent, urgent, life & death...

See the...

See the first thread i posted for details.
It's named:
Urgent, urgent, life & death
it's also by knight1
can't go into all that detail again, sorry,
it's just too hard having to describe things over and over again.
Thank you for your concern, if you would look up the old thread about 3 days ago, it will give you information.

Thank you,
knight1

Moderator's Note: This thread has now been merged into one. (This one you are reading)
Bless you ><>

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree in prayer for this womans healing. God you and you alone can bring this woman to a complete healing. We ask that you do it and all for your Glory & honor. What the devil intended for destruction may God turn to good. By his stripes we are healed.

Urgent, urgent, life & death...update...

Dear Brothers & Sisters In The Lord,
I wanted to let you know how the situation with Anna, the stabbing victim is doing.
So far I have not heard from her brother James since last week.
When he last e-mailed me he said...
"My sister is not getting any better, now what are we suppose to do about that?"
He sounded mad, angry, tired, sad and frustrated. I have not heard a single word from him on her condition since then.
Please continue to pray for Anna and her brother James.
It is not possible for me to know how she is at this point because I have not heard one word from him.
Still, we are believing for the best outcome. Our Lord's hands are not shortened that he cannot heal.
Let us stay steadfast until we here one way or the other about her condition.
Thank you all again for all of your prayer for my sons friends.

Standing and Believing with you...
Knight1

Staff Member
Thank you Knight1 for this update,

we continue to pray and trust in His Word, for in Him is Life,

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him.