• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

urgent situation mental hospital

I'm in hospital typing from my phone. They upped my dose of drug two nights ago cos hearing voices and finding it hard to function. Some voices are very anti God and me. However the drug has reduced my drive to fight. I think I need deliverance. Going to refuse full dose tonight and take reduced dose.

I don't understand why people from church aren't letting me stay with them or why there hasn't been more urgent prayer. It seems they don't know what to do atm. At the same time one person has said that he believes there is an issue over my foundations. please can you pray ASAP. Thank you

Loyal
It sounds like a situation that needs a whole lot more first hand knowledge before any good advice could be given. But prayers do help a lot. Clear you mind of fears, and speak to the wisest advise giver that exists in the whole universe.... the Lord. If you patiently wait with an open mind and heart, you will hear the advice you need from the King of the Universe.

Take the medicine with prayer thatGod will aid in the medicine to work. Ask to see the Chaplin of the hospital, Most all hospitals have a clergry on call. Many who have read this will be praying for you. Read Psalm 139. Blessings!

My friend, I am praying for you. God is faithful, so hang on to Him with all you have; you will make it through the the other side of this.

I would like to ask a question ..... Some people say that having prophets was a temporary gift for the nt but at the church I'm at there are a lot of people with prophetic gifts and a prophet. Do others agree with this or query it?

If we are indeed born of GOD ? we All have the Spirit of Prophecy 100% !

Rev_19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

We all have everything within Us ! we have the giver ! and we all hear the LORd and demons ! we can all rebuke the devils and tell them to Go and take thee Dumb thoughts with them in the mighty name of Jesus christ ! they Must obey us ! but thety will try again !

We can Always ASK the Holy Ghost what to do no matter How things look ? He will guide us help Us or tell Us what to do or say ? He waits 24/7 for Us to But ASK! Some times He does Not answer He just leads us !

It All by Faith ! But our LORD is Always Faithful No matter gow bad things LOOK ! The Just Live by Faith We stand by Faith ! Listen no matter How bad things LOOK ? God might be using Us to reach others or even just one person ? Or a lesson for US ? He sees the future He knows Everything ahead of us and all others ! He LOVES Us More than we :LOVE ourselves ! We need to remember this 100% ! No matter what Happens in our LIVEs ? It going to work Ourt For our Benefit ! We Must believe this and not get upset !

I just had a young guy move in with me ! He been in foster care and group homes about all His life time ! They Did not want Him released ! My self and another Lady were praying the judge would release Him! the judge did ! He never known freedom , so it hard on Him learning to take care of HIMSELF ! He is counted disabled ! but appears to me pretty normal ! I sure in time He can learn to take care of himself 100% ! The point is GOD can Do anything and HE Only wants the Best for us ! If we give ourselves to HIM 100% !

They upped my dose of drug two nights ago cos hearing voices and finding it hard to function.

More drugs won't cure anything but will open more portals to the enemy.

Some voices are very anti God and me.

Of course. The enemy comes to rob, kill and destroy.

However the drug has reduced my drive to fight.

Of course. This is the enemy's plan.

I need deliverance.

Yes, you do. Do you truly want it?

I don't understand why people from church aren't letting me stay with them or why there hasn't been more urgent prayer. It seems they don't know what to do...

The "church" is asleep on the issue of spiritual warfare. A few who may be aware are scared to death of it.

I would like to ask a question ..... Some people say that having prophets was a temporary gift for the nt but at the church I'm at there are a lot of people with prophetic gifts and a prophet. Do others agree with this or query it?

I had a prophetic calling placed on my life, which I accepted in November 1996. The enemy does not want anyone to know that prophets are alive and working today. The "church" began killing the prophets immediately after they killed Jesus Christ; nothing has changed since.

Last edited:
I do want to be free. Strangely though I have just woken up with a lot of unbelief this am which I think is another tactic because I know that i know that God is true. I'd be very grateful to know any practical suggestions for warfare ....

yes

lay down your guns

If you believe.........only believe.......what and who and how for you.......... in Jesus Christ
as it is in heaven
so it is on earth ...........and it is His peace and He is the Prince of Peace and what He has done for you in Heaven is so
as in.......... so be it........... amen
and 100% by His Blood and the will of God........... in Him you are free and at liberty
believest thou?
according to thy faith, be it so.

stop fighting for He has already set you free from all evil
if thou art His
then His is thine

I am not sure what kind of mental illness you may have, but I have Bipolar and I take my meds like a good girl and they help me. I would take what people say here with a "grain of salt" and see how it lines up with the Word of God. I'm not saying I have any better insight than others. I just know from experience that no one knows what is truly going on save you and God almighty!

My pastor told the story of him remembering his grandmother telling satan to get out of her house by opening windows and doors and "Showing him the way out!" :) I love that!

I don't know about you, but I like having a "physical" thing to do that corresponds to the spiritual. I've heard of people anointing their house in the name of Jesus.

Philippians 4:8 talks about thinking on certain things. That might help. Quote/say scripture. Tell satan he has no place there!

I'm what I call a warrior princess! I put on my "high heels" and stomp the devil until he's so black and blue and he doesn't know which way is home :D Some might think it is okay to do this and that, but this is what I do. I do what I know and can do. Yes, Jesus has set me free. Yes, indeed! BUT I also know that what I FIGHT against isn't flesh and blood.

Why would we need the armor of God if we weren't in a fight? hmmmmmmmm

Well, I'll join you, sister. I'll go toe to toe for you and anyone else who needs someone to stand in agreement.

Matthew 18: 18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. ((We are going to bind the devil and loose the power of God! :) oh yes! Jesus is victor! Hallelujah))

19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” ((This is where we come into agreement. satan has no place there! You tell him to get out and I'll tell him from here! He won't know what hit him ;))

*gets her armor on* Let's go! :)

I am in agreement with you, sister!! As we say at my church (and there are awesome motions to this!) God is exalted (point to ceiling). Holy Spirit is present (wave finger around us).The devil is defeated (we point under our foot and stomp! woot!! hehe) and JESUS IS LORD! (point up to the sky/ceiling again)

Active
What a mighty God we serve. Healer, deliverer and your strong tower. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
We are so conformed to this world that sometimes our faith is limited, we see God through our natural eyes, we see our situations based on a worldly scale written by pagan philosophers, satanist, ****** of Babylon who claim science as their God. We see God through this earthly desensitized brain mudded in irrational thought society labels " the correct way."

Time for us to see God for who he is, Healer, Deliverer and your Strong Tower.

When the distressing spirit was upon King Saul, David was called to play the harp. When David played King Saul would be refreshed but most importantly the spirit would leave. King Saul choose David because he was told God is with him (David). His servants didn't run out to find the mega pastor, doctor, choir, shaman...no the message was "Send me your son David, who is with the sheep."

Where are the harp players, the worshipers and Davids when we need them? You should not be alone pumped up on mind altering drugs. Call your pastor, friends, family and tell them you need someone to stand by you. Those drugs side effects are worse than the symptoms your experiencing, then add the damage it's doing to your body.

Worship should be a big part of our relationship with God. Why David ? Why a Harp ? Why not a priest who can lay hands ?

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

(NKJV John 4:23)

See God for who He says He is, not the box the world put him in with their vain philosophies. If He is the same yesterday, today and forever, we know we can stand firm trusting Him.

Listen to some worship music, when you start to feel out of it, pause and remind yourself who God is and begin to worship Him. Ask God to reveal anything in your life that need to be sorted, if there is people you need to distant yourself from.

The second most important thing is knowing who you are in Christ Jesus and believing it.

Since I am in Christ:

by Neil T. Anderson

by the grace of God I have been justified--completely forgiven and made righteous. Romans 5:1

I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule over my life. Romans 6:1-6

I am free forever from condemnation. Romans 8:1

I have been placed into Christ by God's doing. 1 Corinthians 1:30

I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God. 1 Corinthians 2:12

I have been given the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16

http://www.talkjesus.com/bible-study-hall/20410-since-i-am-christ.html#.UTYbAUa-Z8E

Take care of your body, find a doctor who can offer natural remedies. Again you should not be alone when you feel unstable. I believe God can see us through anything.

What a mighty God we serve. Healer, deliverer and your strong tower. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
We are so conformed to this world that sometimes our faith is limited, we see God through our natural eyes, we see our situations based on a worldly scale written by pagan philosophers, satanist, ****** of Babylon who claim science as their God. We see God through this earthly desensitized brain mudded in irrational thought society labels " the correct way."

Time for us to see God for who he is, Healer, Deliverer and your Strong Tower.

When the distressing spirit was upon King Saul, David was called to play the harp. When David played King Saul would be refreshed but most importantly the spirit would leave. King Saul choose David because he was told God is with him (David). His servants didn't run out to find the mega pastor, doctor, choir, shaman...no the message was "Send me your son David, who is with the sheep."

Where are the harp players, the worshipers and Davids when we need them? You should not be alone pumped up on mind altering drugs. Call your pastor, friends, family and tell them you need someone to stand by you. Those drugs side effects are worse than the symptoms your experiencing, then add the damage it's doing to your body.

Worship should be a big part of our relationship with God. Why David ? Why a Harp ? Why not a priest who can lay hands ?

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

(NKJV John 4:23)

See God for who He says He is, not the box the world put him in with their vain philosophies. If He is the same yesterday, today and forever, we know we can stand firm trusting Him.

Listen to some worship music, when you start to feel out of it, pause and remind yourself who God is and begin to worship Him. Ask God to reveal anything in your life that need to be sorted, if there is people you need to distant yourself from.

The second most important thing is knowing who you are in Christ Jesus and believing it.

Take care of your body, find a doctor who can offer natural remedies. An yo should not be alone when you feel unstable. I believe God can see us through anything.
[/QUOTE

There

Staff Member
We are so conformed to this world that sometimes our faith is limited, we see God through our natural eyes, we see our situations based on a worldly scale written by pagan philosophers, satanist, ****** of Babylon who claim science as their God. We see God through this earthly desensitized brain mudded in irrational thought society labels " the correct way."............

Time for us to see God for who he is, Healer, Deliverer and your Strong Tower.........

The second most important thing is knowing who you are in Christ Jesus and believing it. .

Amen @Rizen1

Yes indeed we need to know who we are in Christ Jesus and believe it

lilyofthevalley you are a precious child of the King
And our King is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
Commit all to Him, hold nothing back and let Him 'do exceedingly'

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?.....
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
Romans 8:35 & 37

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

Last edited: