• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Urgent prayer request

Please pray very urgently as I need $5000/- so soon to pay off my rents and other bills. Please please pray!!

Active
Please pray very urgently as I need $5000/- so soon to pay off my rents and other bills. Please please pray!!

Hi Paul, really sorry to hear about your situation and how it came about. Without more information we can only say a very generic prayer, and also sometimes it's good to share your situation with your brothers and sisters here who may be able to comfort you with advice and words of wisdom.

Can I share with you- Unless the Lord had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord , supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. Psalms 94:17‭-‬19

=========================

Dear Lord God, I pray for my poor brother Paul, I don't know how he came to be in this situation or exactly what consequences he faces. You Lord know each one of us intimately, better than we know ourselves. You have a plan hatched out for us that's intricate in detail because you know our future, you know everything and because you are in control. Therefore, who else can we turn to for help?

Therefore please Lord, give Paul the wisdom and guidance to get him through his situation so that he can then focus his attention and desires upon you.

Amen.

Thank you very much for your prayers! My bank account was hacked and some payments from where I work are indefinitely delayed. As a result of that my bills exceeded the income. Thank you for your care and love!

Active
Awww ... awful. Will say more prayers for you today. Might well be worth speaking to your bank and seeing if they can be of any help to you. Let's keep praying bro.

Thank you for your words of encouragement! I have to suffer more it looks like! Yes, Inam in touch with the bank and the concerned insurance company of the bank. Pls pls continue to pray for me!

Hello, Paul. I’m sorry to hear about your bank situation and financial struggles. I’m praying for God’s provision and guidance upon you. Hope things will be ok soon. Grace and peace to you and yours.

Loyal
Thank you very much for your prayers! My bank account was hacked and some payments from where I work are indefinitely delayed. As a result of that my bills exceeded the income. Thank you for your care and love!
If you pay small amounts on all bills, none will count against your credit score . This may be a practical solution till the bank issues are resolved

Loyal
If you pay small amounts on all bills, none will count against your credit score . This may be a practical solution till the bank issues are resolved
And some creditors will tell you they wont take partial amounts. But if you write them a check and write in the memo of the check what its paying for, and they cash it, then they cant legally get away with taking financial action against you in most cases.