• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Urgent prayer request

Staff Member
Someone I know collapsed suddenly in the street yesterday....his name is Kim

He was found face down onto the pavement with serious head and facial injuies.
I attended the scene, and he did not regain consciousness

He was airlifted from our small local hospital to the city intensive care unit last night.
The cause of the collapse is as yet unknown and he is being kept in an induced coma.

Please pray for Kim.

Loyal
Someone I know collapsed suddenly in the street yesterday....his name is Kim

He was found face down onto the pavement with serious head and facial injuies.
I attended the scene, and he did not regain consciousness

He was airlifted from our small local hospital to the city intensive care unit last night.
The cause of the collapse is as yet unknown and he is being kept in an induced coma.

Please pray for Kim.
Praying...You know the promises we can stand on for him.

Loyal
Thank you dear brothers @Bendito @Wired 4 Fishen @Dave M

The matter is safely in the hands of the Lord....His peace reigns

Blessings and Christ love
Little Sister, here are a couple of verses to stand on concerning Kim's healing.

Exodus 23:25 (CJB)

25 “You are to serve Adonai your God; and he will bless your food and water. I will take sickness away from among you.

Psalm 91:16 (CJB)

16 I will satisfy him with long life and show him my salvation.”

Psalm 103:3 (CJB)

3 He forgives all your offenses,he heals all your diseases,

Psalm 107:20 (CJB)

20 he sent his word and healed them, he delivered them from destruction.

Proverbs 4:20-23 (CJB)

20 My son, pay attention to what I am saying; incline your ear to my words.
21 Don’t let them out of your sight, keep them deep in your heart; 22 for they are life to those who find them
and health to their whole being. 23 Above everything else, guard your heart; for it is the source of life’s consequences.

Isaiah 53:4-5 (CJB)

4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore, our pains from which he suffered; yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God. 5 But he was wounded because of our crimes, crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him, and by his bruises we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12 (CJB)

12 Then Adonai said to me, “You have seen well, because I am watching [a] to fulfill my word.”

eremiah 30:17 (CJB)

17 For I will restore your health, I will heal you of your wounds,” says Adonai, “because they called you an outcast, Tziyon, with no one who cares about her.”

Matthew 8:17 (CJB)

17 This was done to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet Yesha‘yahu, “He himself took our weaknesses and bore our diseases”

Matthew 18:18-19 (CJB)

18 Yes! I tell you people that whatever you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. 19 To repeat, I tell you that if two of you here on earth agree about anything people ask, it will be for them from my Father in heaven.

Mark 11:23-24 (CJB)

23 Yes! I tell you that whoever does not doubt in his heart but trusts that what he says will happen can say to this mountain, ‘Go and throw yourself into the sea!’ and it will be done for him. 24 Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, trust that you are receiving it, and it will be yours.

Mark 16:17-18 (CJB)

17 And these signs will accompany those who do trust: in my name they will drive out demons, speak with new tongues, 18 not be injured if they handle snakes or drink poison, and heal the sick by laying hands on them.”

John 10:10 (CJB)

10 The thief comes only in order to steal, kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, life in its fullest measure.

Romans 4:17-20 (CJB)

17 This accords with the Tanakh, where it says, “I have appointed you to be a father to many nations.”[a] Avraham is our father in God’s sight because he trusted God as the one who gives life to the dead and calls nonexistent things into existence. 18 For he was past hope, yet in hope he trusted that he would indeed become a father to many nations, in keeping with what he had been told, “So many will your seed be.”[b] 19 His trust did not waver when he considered his own body — which was as good as dead, since he was about a hundred years old — or when he considered that Sarah’s womb was dead too. 20 He did not by lack of trust decide against God’s promises. On the contrary, by trust he was given power as he gave glory to God,

Romans 8:11 (CJB)

11 And if the Spirit of the One who raised Yeshua from the dead is living in you, then the One who raised the Messiah Yeshua from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit living in you.

Galatians 3:13-14 (CJB)

13 The Messiah redeemed us from the curse pronounced in the Torah by becoming cursed on our behalf; for the Tanakh says, “Everyone who hangs from a stake comes under a curse.”[a] 14 Yeshua the Messiah did this so that in union with him the Gentiles might receive the blessing announced to Avraham, so that through trusting and being faithful, we might receive what was promised, namely, the Spirit.

Philippians 2:13 (CJB)

13 for God is the one working among you both the willing and the working for what pleases him.

Philippians 4:6-7 (CJB)

6 Don’t worry about anything; on the contrary, make your requests known to God by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving. 7 Then God’s shalom, passing all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with the Messiah Yeshua.

Hebrews 10:23 (CJB)

23 Let us continue holding fast to the hope we acknowledge, without wavering; for the One who made the promise is trustworthy.

James 5:14-15 (CJB)

14 Is someone among you ill? He should call for the elders of the congregation. They will pray for him and rub olive oil on him in the name of the Lord. 15 The prayer offered with trust will heal the one who is ill — the Lord will restore his health; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

1 Peter 2:24 (CJB)

24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the stake so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness — by his wounds you were healed.

1 John 3:21-22 (CJB)

21 Dear friends, if our hearts know nothing against us, we have confidence in approaching God; then, whatever we ask for, we receive from him; because we are obeying his commands and doing the things that please him.

3 John 2 (CJB)

2 Dear friend, I am praying that everything prosper with you and that you be in good health, as I know you are prospering spiritually.

They all apply to healing. It belongs to us!

Staff Member
Greetings everyone and thank you for your prayers and encouragement in the Word.

Just a little update:

Kim remains ventilated.
Attempts to detubate him have not been successful.

He is a spiritual man but not a Christian.
But hallelujah the Lord is abundantly able to save, regardless of physical capacity

Staff Member
Hallelujah
Praise the Lord

Kim is no longer intubated.
He is conscious and able to chat a little.

He requires surgery for the facial injuries he sustained.

Thank you for your prayers everyone

And once again Praise the Lord!

Loyal
Will be continuing to keep him in prayers. Praying laborers across his path that he will listen too.
Thank you for the wonderful update.

Blessings and Love in Christ

Staff Member
Greetings dear brothers

Praise the Lord

Kim gradually regained conciouness and was extubated

After finding no cause for the collapse he has been discharged

He is doing well.

Thank you for your prayers once again

Praise the Lord

Loyal
Sounds a lot like my sister in law, she would just pass out, fall and hurt herself in the fall. Just recently she has found out that every once in awhile, her heart would slow down so much that she would pass out. She has just had a pacemaker installed recently and so far so good. They werent able to detect the heart problem for quite awhile, as it hadnt slowed down while she was under study.