• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Urgent prayer Request

Dear All

Please will u pray for me and my boyfriend ricky, pray that God will bless this relationship and help this relationship grow storger each day,
I thank the lord with all my heart for bring ricky into my life.
as I'm so happy , and I don't want to lose him , please pray for us . thanks :)

Dear All

Please will u pray for me and my boyfriend ricky, pray that God will bless this relationship and help this relationship grow storger each day,
I thank the lord with all my heart for bring ricky into my life.
as I'm so happy , and I don't want to lose him , please pray for us . thanks :)

Praying you will know happiness and joy......in Jesus

Urgent Prayer

I just prayed for you and your boy friend. God will bless you with His will, He is the creator, the great I'am.

please pray ........ urgently need pray

dear all

I need you to pray for me ................
my bf ricky is thinking of ending are relatshionship , but I don't want to end it , please pray that we can get back togther , at this moment in time , I'm very depressed ........... so depressed I can't talk about it coz it upsets me so much , please pray for me , thanks

dear all

my bf ricky is thinking of ending are relatshionship , but I don't want to end it , please pray that we can get back togther , at this moment in time , I'm very depressed ........... so depressed I can't talk about it coz it upsets me so much , please pray for me , thanks

Dear for christ,

I hope you won't mind me asking, but is your boyfriend following Christ?

Love Yeshualives

dear all

this is really difficult especially if you love that guy very much. since both of you are believers in Christ, letting go is not really a hard thing to do. Just be open to newer and greater things to come sister for christ. i pray that God may give you enough courage and strength to seek His will regarding your boyfriend and be ready to accept it with all your heart whatever God's will may be to both of you. this is easier for you.

God will never take away something good for you without giving you the best. May the Lord himself comforts you sister.

Dear Lord,

I'm bringing to you your child today and her trouble regarding her bf. Lord be the one to take full control of this relationship and help sister for christ to know your perfect will o God regarding her love life. Bless her and her boyfriend even their relationship Lord. We commit to you our sister whatever depression she's having today. Comfort her Lord and may you be alone her own lover - the true lover of her soul, the true keeper of her heart. Thank you Lord for her life. In Jesus name. Amen

God bless you sis for christ..

i lift you both befor God that God bless you both and make your relation more and more stronger .but one advise for you never hide some thing from him and never lie to him .and trust God he will bless you both and make you happy

dear all
Thank you so much for your prays .
I can now tell you that me and ricky (my bf ) are back togther now , again thank you for praying for me and ricky.

we are going to meet up on the 18 of nov-
please can you pray that we stay togther and that when we meet up, that everythink will go ok .

God bless you sis for Christ. ur in my prayers..

dear all
Thank you so much for your prays .
I can now tell you that me and ricky (my bf ) are back togther now , again thank you for praying for me and ricky.

we are going to meet up on the 18 of nov-
please can you pray that we stay togther and that when we meet up, that everythink will go ok .

ForChrist, It is soooooo important for you two to talk about and work through the issues that caused the problem. Learn to communicate in love.

SLE

No.

For Christ it is important that women not let themselves be distracted and depressed by men they aren't yet ready to marry.

Either you are, as a person, ready to marry, in which case after DATING for an adequate period to determine you are compatible you GET MARRIED.

As soon as you're on-line crying about a guy you only see intermittently, it's time to QUIT dating, reaffirm your connection with God, and reconsider your readiness for marriage.

I say this with love.

I have my doubts as to what "We're going to meet up" means, and as a responsible christian I could never "pray for this relationship."

I will pray for your relationship with GOD.

Bless up.

No.

For Christ it is important that women not let themselves be distracted and depressed by men they aren't yet ready to marry.

Either you are, as a person, ready to marry, in which case after DATING for an adequate period to determine you are compatible you GET MARRIED.

As soon as you're on-line crying about a guy you only see intermittently, it's time to QUIT dating, reaffirm your connection with God, and reconsider your readiness for marriage.

I say this with love.

I have my doubts as to what "We're going to meet up" means, and as a responsible christian I could never "pray for this relationship."

Bless up.

look, ricky mean everythink to me , and if you don't want to pray for me and ricky fine , that your opinion, I upset by what you have said to me , all I was trying to say was , that this will be the 1st time me and ricky have met, I would advices you not pray for us , since you have missunderstood me :(

Staff Member
Originally Posted by natty threads
No.
I say this with love.
Bless up.
look, ricky mean everythink to me , and if you don't want to pray for me and ricky fine , that your opinion, I upset by what you have said to me , all I was trying to say was , that this will be the 1st time me and ricky have met, I would advices you not pray for us , since you have missunderstood me :(

Yield yourselves unto the Lord 2 Chronicles 30:8

Dear sister for Christ

The Lord bless you

I can understand that you may have been upset by the post from Natty Threads.

For Christ, you say that Ricky means everything to you.

I will pray that the Lord becomes the centre of your life....so that you can say.... Jesus means everything to me

And in doing so if it is the Lord's will that your relationship with Ricky blooms then dear sister you will be abundantly blessed. It may be that the relationship is not what the Lord has planned for you......but what matters most is that you put the Lord first. Then no matter what happens you will be richly blessed.

I am praying for you

The Lord be with you, and may He be your All in all

Julia

Jesus is all the world to me, my life, my joy, my all;
He is my strength from day to day, without Him I would fall.
When I am sad, to Him I go, no other one can cheer me so;
When I am sad, He makes me glad, He’s my Friend.

Jesus is all the world to me, and true to Him I’ll be;
O how could I this Friend deny, when He’s so true to me?
Following Him I know I’m right, He watches o’er me day and night;
Following Him by day and night, He’s my Friend.

Jesus is all the world to me, I want no better Friend;
I trust Him now, I’ll trust Him when life’s fleeting days shall end.
Beautiful life with such a Friend, beautiful life that has no end;
Eternal life, eternal joy, He’s my Friend.
(Will L Thompson 1904)

Christ is all and in all Col 3:11

Last edited: