• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

urgent prayer request for pakistani Christians

blessings my dear brothers and sisters in Christ i want you to pray for pakistan . this morning when churches were busy in their sunday service terrorsit Bomb blast happen in two Churches of lahore pakistan 14 are dead and 70 are injured . and the strikes and fear is every where in pakistan .please pray for peace and pray for the famlies who lost their loved one and who are injured , heart is crying to see all this keep praying

your bro in Christ
sunil

Dearest Father, please hear your children's cry! Violence is all around them, there is no one to help but you. O my God, incline your ear and hear! Open Your eyes and see our desolations! We are not asking for this because we deserve it, but because of your great compassion. O Lord hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and take action! For Your own sake, O my God, do not delay, for your people are called by Your name.

Active
I am honored to pray for your country brother and you that God strengthen you and shine his light through you.
I look to the east now to see the rising of the son.
Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him.
Godspeed

Staff Member
Praying dear brother @sunilgill_87

And thanking the Lord for your mission to bring the lost to Christ in your troubled homeland

God is our refuge and strength
Psalm 46:1

I will pray , breaks my heart to hear of terrible things like this happening to innocent people.May God bless you and all who suffered in the bombing.
I find it wonderful that there are Christians all over the world.
God bless you my friend :)

thankyou all for praying . things are much better in pakistan but still many christian are in jail and they are now arresting women also .but thanks God things are better then before please keep praying .God is so good

Active
Praying for you, Sunil, and all in Pakistan, especially those in need of Salvation.

May God give you and all in Pakistan His Peace among the chaos.

The more we suffer, the more blessings Christ has for us at Home with Him.

Romans 8:18
"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."

I will be requesting all I know to pray for you all as well.

My heart is with you always brother.