• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Urgent PRayer Please Help

Dear people who abide in Christ.
I hope that you can help us with this:
- My sister has a big problem; shes very aggressive and one time we went to a pastor for healing and then suddenly she became someone else. we believe its a demon, because 'it' said something like 'you can never heal her' something like that. i witnessed that and my mother too with our very own eyes. Whatever it is, God knows what we are going through! Please pray for my sister! please please.
- I myself am suffering from having faith in Christ. i hate it, i really hate it. something or whatever is blocking it! i know im sinner and i know im not perfect, yet i want to believe and have faith in Christ....but im unable. Again, God knows whats going on. Please pray also for my mother to come to Christ. We are born in buddhist family.

I hope you can help me and that God may hear your prayers. God bless you RICHLY!

your and your sister in prayers now Sam..

God bless you and your family..

Rey

Dear people who abide in Christ.
I hope that you can help us with this:
- My sister has a big problem; shes very aggressive and one time we went to a pastor for healing and then suddenly she became someone else. we believe its a demon, because 'it' said something like 'you can never heal her' something like that. i witnessed that and my mother too with our very own eyes. Whatever it is, God knows what we are going through! Please pray for my sister! please please.
- I myself am suffering from having faith in Christ. i hate it, i really hate it. something or whatever is blocking it! i know im sinner and i know im not perfect, yet i want to believe and have faith in Christ....but im unable. Again, God knows whats going on. Please pray also for my mother to come to Christ. We are born in buddhist family.

I hope you can help me and that God may hear your prayers. God bless you RICHLY!

Staff Member
I myself am suffering from having faith in Christ. i hate it, i really hate it. something or whatever is blocking it! i know im sinner and i know im not perfect, yet i want to believe and have faith in Christ....but im unable. Again, God knows whats going on.

Dear Sam

The Lord is ready to accept you, just as you are, no matter how you feel.

Tell the Lord that you are struggling, that you want to believe, that you are a sinner coming to Him in repentance...He will never turn you away...He will save you Sam....Just ask Him to come into your heart.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

...him that cometh unto Me I will in no wise cast out
John 6:37

Behold I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in.
Rev 3:20

The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:7

O Lord, thank You that You are ready and willing and able to save anyone who comes to You in repentance.
Thank You that You came to save sinners and that Sam can come to You just as he is.
O Lord speak to Sam's heart, show him Your beautiful love...whisper continually to his soul.... until he opens the door of his heart to Thee. .
I also commit his family, especially his mother and sister to You dear Lord.
Thank You Jesus

Sam I am praying for you

The Lord bless you

Julia

Dear Sam,

Trust in the Lord and don't be doubt of Him, the demon wants to separate you from God's love, don't be upset and disappointed from His mercy.

"For God doesn't gives us the spirit of fear but the Spirit of strength, love and self control" (2 Tim 1:7).

Your sister and mother will be in my prayers list, just be firmed and strong in His Spirit.

Yours prayerfully,
Maranatha50

Active
Father we praise you, for you gave us the authority over demons. In the name of Jesus they must flee. Lord you know their names and you know their circumstances, right now I ask that all blindfolds be removed, that all chains be broken right now.

I speak life,victory and complete deliverance. You came to set the captives free, Lord give them the mind of Christ, and a new heart.

Give them a hunger for your word, a hunger for righteous living. You are the Bondage breaker, so I praise you Lord.

The blood of Jesus, shall set them free
The blood of Jesus, shall bring peace into their minds
The blood of Jesus , shall bring complete healing.

Lord command your angels around them, protect them from the lies of the devil.
Satan you must flee, this family belongs to God, and will serve him in spirit and in truth.
A great testimony shall come from this family.

Bless them Lord.
Amen.

Staff Member
Dear brother Sam_M,

let us look unto Jesus.... the author and finisher of your faith, yea, look unto Him who loves you my brother.

Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Brother, it is not about you and your faith, as much as about Jesus and His faithfulness.... for when we see Him as He is, Faithful and True, our faith is set upon Him,
rather than on our own feeble ways.

The Lord knows your heart.. and He knows your dear sister and mother... yea, how He who made this world and all in it, and holds it all together, how He knows your every need...

call unto Jesus, He is faithful.

He was born into this world, not because we were perfect, needing nothing, but because we were all dead in sin, and so He came and gave His life in ministry and sacrifice for us, brother, yes, you and me and all others, that in believing we may have life, His life, living in us, and we walk each day in His grace waiting His glorious return, waiting.... yes, brother, we wait and until then, we have His promise, which we hold onto, in faith.

There is none other, no other name under heaven where by we must be saved and unto Him we look...

unto Jesus,

He is Faithful and willing that you and I , even all men, look unto Him and accept his love, which is eternal.

Reach out to Jesus ... He's reaching out to you!

In regards to the manifestation in your sister, let us now trust Jesus that in His perfect will and way, she will be released of this demon, as sister rizen1 said in prayer.

Brother, Sam_M, we pray for you and your sister and your mum.

Please keep us updated.. as we look forward in faith to Him who is Faithful and will bless you always with His love and joy as you look unto Him.

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

thank you very much

Everyone; thank you very much! For the glory of God may we all come to Christ and believe in Him with all our heart.
Thank you for all the encouragement! God bless you all richly! If you will, please continue to pray, i hope one day i can tell my testomony after years of this suffering.

definitely praying for you and your family during this time, God is a powerful and merciful God, full of wonders and is capable of more than we can imagine, put your trust in him and He won't let you down :)

God is in control

I will be praying for you and your family!I had a young woman that lived with me years ago hat was buddist!And she came to the Lord!Yes,That probably was a demon that manifested and she needs deliverance.I pray you can get her too a deliverance church but keep praying as God can deliver her.In fact the Holy Spirit just showed me annoint her pillow and anyone else in your family.Annoint their pillow with oil and ask the Holy spirit how to pray for each one!Pray they have the mind of Christ and for all witchcraft,and false teachings to be gone in the name of Jesus and anything else the Holy Spirit shows you!!Do not doubt your God!You will have an awesome testimony out of all this someday!!God bless you!!Jesus loves you so!!Love,sister!

Staff Member
Everyone; thank you very much! For the glory of God may we all come to Christ and believe in Him with all our heart.
Thank you for all the encouragement! God bless you all richly! If you will, please continue to pray, i hope one day i can tell my testomony after years of this suffering.

He is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him Heb 7:25

Dear Sam

You can be saved right now just as you are.....it doesnt have to be a hope for the future
The Lord Jesus is calling for you and just wants you to turn to Him
He's ready to accept you now......don't delay

Continuing in prayer

May the Lord bless you and your family

Julia

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.....Matthew 11:28

While Jesus whispers to you,
Come, sinner, come!
While we are praying for you,
Come, sinner, come!
Now is the time to own Him:
Come, sinner, come!
Now is the time to know Him:
Come, sinner, come!

Are you too heavy laden?
Come, sinner, come!
Jesus will bear your burden:
Come, sinner, come!
Jesus will not deceive you:
Come, sinner, come!
Jesus can now redeem you:
Come, sinner, come*

*William Witter 1877

Dear Sam
I have prayed for you and your sister. God will come through for you both.
Thank you Jesus!
Love
Lizabe

Your sister may well need to be delivered of demonic bondage. This needs to be done by someone who hears from God. I have seen the results of casting out demonic spirits presumptuously, the person being set free needs to be ready or the problem could come back 7 times worse.
This is not a word of despair but a word of prayerful caution. God has indeed (through His Son) given us authority over such demonic spirits.

I see your sister need prayers imediatly. Dear Father God please help this sister in need. Please help her to get out of this situation. I pray that in Jesus name Amen. She is in my prayers and I hpoe she feel better very soon.

Continuing prayers for Sam, sis, their mom, & relatives. May God's light, love, peace, & salvation continue in them & spread to others.

prayers

Yes sam will keep you in my prayers!Your sis does have a demon im sure!Can you annoint her pillow and pray over it The Mind of Christ!and bind up that demon,be lead by the Holy Spirit!And for you dont doubt his love,his power,his grace and mercy!I want you to watch a video by,Kari Jobe called "My Beloved"you will see how much he loves you!Ok brother hope to see ya soon!Love Sister!