• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

urgent prayer for Robbert - adverse drug reaction

Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ,

Please could you pray for a non-Christian called Robbert in the UK who has just developed a horrible side-effect with a psychiatric drug he's been taking. He is quite vulnerable mentally and is concerned about losing his new girlfriend who he cares about. The drug has caused uncontrollable twitching and movement around his mouth and tongue. Understandably it is very distressing and conventional medicine says sometimes it can be incurable if it doesn't improve over time of its own accord.

He is due to go the mental health clinic tomorrow morning and really needs wisdom for the doctors seeing him. So far they have just given him valium and told him to wait for this appointment.

Alternative medicine says it can be treated nutritionally with vitamin therapy, but he needs his doctors to be open minded as they may not be aware of this as it is relatively new and possibly controversial to them.

Please join me in prayer for a full recovery - whether by treatment or by God's sovereign healing.

Thank you and God bless.

Thank you very much for your prayers. I have not been able to get in touch with him since he went to the mental health clinic, so I think he may have been admitted. Just hoping that he's ok.