• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Urgent Prayer for a Mum and new baby needed! D:

Hi there,

I'm badly seeking people to pray with me for a mum and her new baby. To my recent knowledge a friend of the family has been admitted to hospital and she has an infection, I'm unsure what kind. Her baby is now out of her but has pneumonia ): . The baby boy has been given to the NICU in Ottawa Canada and mum and baby to my knowledge are currently not together due to infection control. Mum is not a well woman and baby has a very low chance. Please pray with me for this mum (Kim) and her new baby boy. The family is deeply concerned as this has been a very hard pregnancy and we don't want to lose this baby or mum. The Mum's husband is with their older daughter and waiting for a miracle for their wife/mom and new son/brother. Please God let both baby and mum live, and brothers and sisters of talkjesus please pray with me. <3

Hi there,

I'm badly seeking people to pray with me for a mum and her new baby. To my recent knowledge a friend of the family has been admitted to hospital and she has an infection, I'm unsure what kind. Her baby is now out of her but has pneumonia ): . The baby boy has been given to the NICU in Ottawa Canada and mum and baby to myp knowledge are currently not together due to infection control. Mum is not a well woman and ba. by has a very low chance. Please pray with .me for this mum (Kim) and her new baby boy. The family is deeply concerned as this has been a very hard pregnancy and we don't want to lose this baby or mum. The Mum's husband is with their older daughter and waiting for a miracle for their wife/mom and new son/brother. Please God let both baby and mum live, and brothers and sisters of talkjesus please pray with me. <3

Praying dear sister. May the peace of God that trascends all understanding guards your heart and the family of ypir friend. God bless

Lord Jesus you know all about this situation. I pray that your name will be thanked as you answer and minister by your power, and solve and satisfy the cry of human hearts here ........I pray.

Staff Member
Joining in prayer for Kim and her baby son

Trusting the Lord and committing all into His hands
Knowing and believing in the Lord's love for this dear baby and his mother

Keep us updated @becki

We love Him because He first loved us
1 John 4:19

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
Praying for your friends needing the Lord's healing hand. May their faith be increased due to His healing power!!

No update for you yet...but i guess no news is also good news right? ): Thank you all for your prayers during this time, the second I have information I'll share the news. <3 thank you so much again. Im continuing to pray for this family need.

I want to apologize, im on my phone and wanted to check in. I hit the little flag not realizing what it was. Hope that caused no problem. Thanks.

Update from the family :D Mum and baby are doing better. Praise Jesus! My brother-in-law says they should be able to come home soon <3! Thank you again for your prayers and your support, I will continue to pray for this family and thank God for his hand in this situation! This makes me really happy because my sister just had a baby not 2 days ago, this baby boy in hospital and him can now grow up and be friends through the friendship they have with their mum! It's heart warming that my sister and Kim can now rejoice in their new son's together, Thank you God!

Update from the family :D Mum and baby are doing better. Praise Jesus!

Thank You, Lord!!! Thank You, Lord!!!
I am rejoicing with you. Will continue to hold them in prayer.
I thank the Lord that He has brought this healing,
and we are so thankful. So thankful.

Staff Member
Update from the family :D Mum and baby are doing better. Praise Jesus! My brother-in-law says they should be able to come home soon <3! Thank you again for your prayers and your support, I will continue to pray for this family and thank God for his hand in this situation! This makes me really happy because my sister just had a baby not 2 days ago, this baby boy in hospital and him can now grow up and be friends through the friendship they have with their mum! It's heart warming that my sister and Kim can now rejoice in their new son's together, Thank you God!
@becki

Praise the Lord!

That is such wonderful news. Thank you for the update becki.

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-5

Last edited by a moderator:

PTL. Thank you sis Becki for the update. We thank the Lord for the joy of answered prayers. Glory be to God always!