• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Urgent: My brother is having a kidney operation!!

Active
My brother Dave is having his kidney operation this Tuesday, please keep him, Christine his girlfriend and the family in prayer. He has a big tumor on his kidney, that is being removed, as well as part of the kidney or perhaps all of it. I know Dave and the family will appreciate your prayers!!

Dpg3,

Praying for your brother Dave, Christine and the whole family. May God give you the peace and comfort you need and I pray
his healing hand is upon your brother and the doctors hands will be guided and used as instruments of our Lord.

God bless you
AA

Active
Dpg3,

Praying for your brother Dave, Christine and the whole family. May God give you the peace and comfort you need and I pray
his healing hand is upon your brother and the doctors hands will be guided and used as instruments of our Lord.

God bless you
AA

I know Dave, Christine and the family appreciate your prayers!!

Active
I ask God to bless the hands that would be operating, that his holy presence would be in that room guiding them and keeping him safe.

Active
I ask God to bless the hands that would be operating, that his holy presence would be in that room guiding them and keeping him safe.
Thanks so much for your prayers, they are so very appreciated!!!!

Active
Good News!!!!

My brother Dave is through the operation without any complications and should be fine, thanks again for your prayers!!!