• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Unstoppable

Staff Member
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel." Genesis 3:15

Nothing is beyond God's control. Even at the Fall, when His brand-new creation was ruined by the serpent's deception and His children's disobedience, God immediately announced His prophetic plan to redeem His people--the Seed who would crush the serpent and release mankind from sin and death. Nothing catches God off guard.

Satan's whole game plan is predicated on disrupting God's redemptive plan. Time and time again, he failed--going back as far as Cain killing Abel. Other examples are when Pharaoh and later Herod committed infanticide. And when Jesus allowed His hands to be nailed to the cross, Satan thought he had won, but "the one who rules in heaven laughs…For the Lord declares, "I have placed my chosen king on the throne'" (Psalm 2:4,6).

Adam and Eve fell because they didn't trust God. They saw in the serpent's questions a reason to doubt that God was looking out for them. They fell for what today is common malady--the fear of missing out. God doesn't promise you everything that is good, but He freely gave you His very best in Jesus Christ.

Prayer: Even in the worst times, God, You are still sovereign, and Your Word is still being fulfilled. No enemy can thwart Your plans for the world or for my life.