• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Unequally yolked

Its not easy to be unequally yolked. Thats my situation and its very hard sometimes. I would not advise anyone to marry someone who does not share their faith. I live in hope that my husband will meet Jesus soon. I pray that he will be the man of God that he is meant to be. That he will be the priest in our home. That God will retore the years the locusts have eaten. I pray that Jesus will so powerfully introduce Himself to my husband in such a way that he will not be able to miss it. I pray for a supernatural touch from the Holy Spirit. Please Jesus set him free from hie apathy and unbelief. Please give him the gift :present: of faith. Amen

Don

Keep the faith. Keep your eyes on Jesus. 1 CORINTHIANS 7
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children UNCLEAN; but now are they holy.
Pray about it and ask Jesus what he wants you to do for him. I have it now to where my wife will pray with me and our child before school. It's just a matter of time. Untill then its in the Lords hands. Thank the Lord.

Your Friend In Jesus
Don :thumbs_up

Last edited:
Keep yer eyes on THE MASTER mans faithlessness doesnt effect GOD s faithfullness :)work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.Believe HIM and you shall see firsthand the salvation that belongs to our FATHER .For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.Be a doer of HIS WORD, whatsoever we sew the same shall we reap .bless ya sis.. 1peter 3:

ask

Can not realate but seen many people in the same situation, I feeling for you and prayoing for you and your husband. It is a toughone :)

I really pray that God hguides you each and everyday. I also pray for a softening of your husbands heart that He will be saved. Hang in thre God is loving and faithful:)

krizzie...yes I understand. You are in a war, a battle, and it is taking place in your own home, because you are unequally yoked. You are terribly lonely in your walk with Christ, because your husband walks the opposite path. I know. I've been there. Please talk to me anytime; I will pray with you.
God bless you.

{Edit by Jesuslovesu : reason no links without permission}

Last edited by a moderator:
:love: :girl:

I am married to a non believer, I became a christian just before we were married, it was hard at first. But with allot of prayer things are changing, I can see the Lord working in my husbands heart. I know that in Gods time he will come to the Lord. I have to leave him in the Lords hand and concentrate on my walk with the Lord. That does not mean that I do not pray for him, for I do most days. I try to show the love of the Lord in our marriage, I do not speak much about my faith unless he asks. The key is being patient.

marieg

Don't seek God's hand in this situation. Seek His Face! The more you surrender yourself to God, the more He's going to notice. He notices now, but He sees the desperation in you, and has to have complete surrender from you. Pray it up sis, trust in God. He will answer your prayer.

God Bless
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

Its not easy to be unequally yolked. Thats my situation and its very hard sometimes. I would not advise anyone to marry someone who does not share their faith. I live in hope that my husband will meet Jesus soon. I pray that he will be the man of God that he is meant to be. That he will be the priest in our home. That God will retore the years the locusts have eaten. I pray that Jesus will so powerfully introduce Himself to my husband in such a way that he will not be able to miss it. I pray for a supernatural touch from the Holy Spirit. Please Jesus set him free from hie apathy and unbelief. Please give him the gift :present: of faith. Amen

With all my heart I pray that you will accept your husband exactly as he is. When you change, so will he. As long as you are constantly looking at him and wishing him to change, you are actually keeping both of you in bondage. Let your mind constantly dwell on Christ, knowing alway's that he perfect's that which concern's us.

Love