• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

UFO’s

Active
You have better things to do? Then maybe don't start a thread on UFO's?

There is plenty scripture on Nephilim. You need to do a study on it. You ignored my question on the 'antichrist / the beast', a creation by satan.

It is clear that you are not open minded. You have started a thread on a topic that you have not meditated or thought on.

Werewolves and Nephilim are not UFO s.
Satan and the beast are not UFO s.
I certainly won’t apologize for not believing in fairies and unicorns.
What do you want from me?

Active
Werewolves and Nephilim are not UFO s.
Satan and the beast are not UFO s.
I certainly won’t apologize for not believing in fairies and unicorns.
What do you want from me?

You need to treat something unknown like X in an equation that needs to be solved.

In order to solve X, which is 'Where do UFO's come from''.

One needs to consider the 'known facts'. It is possible to solve X from a scriptural perspective as scripture speaks to:

A. Trillions of Fallen Angels cast to earth (Calculations from Daniels prophecies).
B. Them being very similar to us (Heb 2:7).
C. Not all being locked up in prison, IE many are roaming the earth.
D. Many scriptures speaking to Nephilim in Noah's days Gen 6.
E. Scripture that links the end days of Noah to ours Matt 24.
F. Satan creating the 'beast'.

Do not be like those that say ''X does not exist because I have not seen X'' :oops:.

1 + 1 = 2. UFO's, vampires, mermaids, werewolves, little men under your bed, these are all real possibilities if you study scripture on demons.

Last edited:
Active
Nephilim ...Offspring of fallen angels and human women
Demons..... Disembodied spirits of the Nephilim
Werewolves, and leprechauns, fairies, and even sasquatch .....Chimera. Made by the Fallen ones to provide bodies for demons.
UFO's Vehicles made to facilitate interdimensional travel for all these creatures. Yes..There are mentions of ufos in the bible if you are paying attention.

Active
Nephilim ...Offspring of fallen angels and human women
Demons..... Disembodied spirits of the Nephilim
Werewolves, and leprechauns, fairies, and even sasquatch .....Chimera. Made by the Fallen ones to provide bodies for demons.
UFO's Vehicles made to facilitate interdimensional travel for all these creatures. Yes..There are mentions of ufos in the bible if you are paying attention.
You people are weird. Way too weird for me

Active

Genesis 6:4 ESV / 471 helpful votes​

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Genesis 6:1-22 ESV / 368 helpful votes When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. ...

Active
You are being dramatic. Fallen angels is not anymore odd then guardian angels or the resurrection.

Nice dodge of post #102
There are no guardian angels.
More superstition and taking scripture out of context.
Now,I’m having a discussion with my garden gnome and don’t want to be bothered

Active

Genesis 6:4 ESV / 471 helpful votes​

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Genesis 6:1-22 ESV / 368 helpful votes When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. ...

Those weren’t angels. But believers yoked with nonbelievers.
They were giants in reputation, not foot and inches

Active
Anyone suggesting Nephilim were not in the Bible never read or understood it per (Not all) the verses above.
Regarding "giants" then the average height of the people in that region was shorter than it is today.
Gigantism and dwarfism are parts of human (rare) characterists but in no way suggest what Pedoland has shown us over the years.

I'm 5' 11" so a 7' tall person is not a giant to me. A kid in my high school was 6' 8" and he was the tallest person in the entire school. Tall and big but "giant", no.
Andre the Giant was a giant by definition.
As each generation fell further from God problems in the genetic code were more frequent.

Active
There are no guardian angels.
More superstition and taking scripture out of context.
Now,I’m having a discussion with my garden gnome and don’t want to be bothered

Another post dodging my post # 102. You have true ostrich syndrome.

Active
Why wouldn't angels guard us?
If God loves us and as Christians wouldn't He send them?
Say they "aren't a thing" all you want but b/c every SINGLE THING isn't spelled out like 5 year old doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

Active
Why wouldn't angels guard us?
If God loves us and as Christians wouldn't He send them?
Say they "aren't a thing" all you want but b/c every SINGLE THING isn't spelled out like 5 year old doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

I have the Holy Spirit living inside me,what do I need a guardian angel for?
Do you feel the Holy Spirit is too inept and incapable of protecting me?
He is so inept that you must come up with a plan that isn’t even scriptural?
Sad,sad man

Active
You need to treat something unknown like X in an equation that needs to be solved.

In order to solve X, which is 'Where do UFO's come from''.

One needs to consider the 'known facts'. It is possible to solve X from a scriptural perspective as scripture speaks to:

A. Trillions of Fallen Angels cast to earth (Calculations from Daniels prophecies).
B. Them being very similar to us (Heb 2:7).
C. Not all being locked up in prison, IE many are roaming the earth.
D. Many scriptures speaking to Nephilim in Noah's days Gen 6.
E. Scripture that links the end days of Noah to ours Matt 24.
F. Satan creating the 'beast'.

Do not be like those that say ''X does not exist because I have not seen X'' :oops:.

1 + 1 = 2. UFO's, vampires, mermaids, werewolves, little men under your bed, these are all real possibilities if you study scripture on demons.
A.Trillion is an argumentative number
B. Similar is not exact
D . Noah 6 is only one scripture,and Nephilim is not mentioned,nor exist.
E. Matthew. Is only saying,it will come without warning,as in the day of Noah.
One day people will wake up,shower for work as usual,and it happens. Complete surprise.

Active
A.Trillion is an argumentative number
B. Similar is not exact
D . Noah 6 is only one scripture,and Nephilim is not mentioned,nor exist.
E. Matthew. Is only saying,it will come without warning,as in the day of Noah.
One day people will wake up,shower for work as usual,and it happens. Complete surprise.

You must come back to this thread once you have properly studied the topic and points raised.

Active
You must come back to this thread once you have properly studied the topic and points raised.

Not a brag like most people here thinking highly of themselves,but I have studied the Bible for over 40 years. I have a pretty good understanding of what it says.
It all comes down to,Grace through Faith plus Nothing.
Everything else leads only to conjecture,confusion and vain jangling.

Active
Not a brag like most people here thinking highly of themselves,but I have studied the Bible for over 40 years. I have a pretty good understanding of what it says.
It all comes down to,Grace through Faith plus Nothing.
Everything else leads only to conjecture,confusion and vain jangling.

It is possible to sit in church for 200 years and still be oblivious to it as the topic of angels, demons and Nephilim are seldom taught and for valid reasons. It is not of paramount importance to know the A-Z of that space.

But, it is interesting and a bible study on the topic could open your eyes to something you never knew before.

----------------------------

On one hand, I like your demeaner. Your 'take' and attitude is a correct one to have on the topic. But you need to have that once you have grasped the A-Z of the topic.

Example. You are saying ''werewolves, unicorns, fairies, bla bla bla, whatever!!!''. You should be saying ''so what / whatever'', after you grasp the A-Z of the topic. ''There are many fallen angels doing what not all day long, I couldn't care. So what if they making UFOs that hit mach 40 and we are still only making mach 3 aircraft, what has this got to do with my salvation?''.

There is a society of many angels in heaven, on earth and locked up in prison right now. Three real and active societies of highly intelligent beings at differing levels of devotion and rebellion. A lot like humans. This is a fact that is strongly supported in scripture.