• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

UFO’s

Active
A lot of folks believe we “are not alone “, that there are others on far away planets.

As Christians we know we are not alone. A recall a while back reading how scholars calculated the number of angels from passages in Daniel. They arrived at a number of around 400 trillion. That would mean, 133 trillion are fallen angels. If we assumed 50 trillion are locked up, as scripture teaches us that the most evil of them are, that would mean there are around 10 500 fallen angels to each human on earth.

With our guardian angels, we are most certainly not 'alone'.

I personally believe that the fallen angels (that are not locked up) are given freedom to create UFO's and what not else (mermaids, vampires, werewolves, nephilim etc) and that they can travel to other planets.

I would have to ask christians who believe this, knowing there are trillions of planets in the universe, wouldn’t Christ have to die on each planet?
Just think on that a moment.

Of course not. We know of two highly intelligent beings right now. Us and angels. Yet Jesus only died for mankind. The purpose for which mankind was created was to be adopted sons and daughters in His house 1 John 3:1, John 1:12, Hosea 1:10, Gal 4:5, Rom 8:14-17. For adoption we needed a Savior in Jesus to die for our sins.

The purpose for angels was to be created as sons. Scripture calls all angels, 'sons' of God. Both the good and the bad. Job 2:1, Gen 6:4.

The only scripture that I find hard to grasp, one that throws a spanner in the works is Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”?. This scripture suggests angels are not 'sons' quite the same us 'we as saints, are'.

Now, if God made an actual 'highly intelligent' alien on some distant planet in some distant galaxy. It would all depend on what the purpose was in making it / them. I would expect Him to not repeat ''the cross and mankind''. I would lean more toward something like a repeat of angels. But who can put Him in a box? He can do whatever He wants.

Active
Here's the thing people.
No government in whatever form has EVER been 100% transparent with the public.
Inference:
1st world tech and capability in Medicine is more advanced than we know.
1st world tech and capability regarding A.I. is more advanced than we know.
Same goes for our food.
Power will corrupt all who get it, even just a little bit.

Loyal
Here's the thing people.
Inference:
Same goes for our food.
Except for Jesus, thats why we need His return. To fix the mess the human race has created under the tutelage of satan.

Active
Here's the thing people.
Inference:
Same goes for our food.

One thing is for sure. Only the USA can pay for expensive research needed to make UFO's that can travel at Mach 40.

But, If they have this already flying, why would they spend USD 1.3 trillion on research of the F35 and then order 2 000 plus of them, when they have tech like the UFO's?

These UFO's are therefore very unlikely American or any other country.

Active
I don’t think spirits,evil or good,need a spaceship to travel in.
If there is anything to ufos,it would have to be Russia,China, or the United States doing it,as no other country would have the smarts to accomplish it.
As always,this is just my opinion.
This message will self destruct.

Active
I don’t think spirits,evil or good,need a spaceship to travel in.
If there is anything to ufos,it would have to be Russia,China, or the United States doing it,as no other country would have the smarts to accomplish it.
As always,this is just my opinion.
This message will self destruct.

''Message will self destruct'' :D

If you do not believe fallen angels are behind UFO's. What would you say they are doing to keep themselves busy?

I have done studies on satanism, free masonry and demonology. I honestly believe fallen angels are very busy with a host of things. Consider the fact that the devil, before his fall, was wearing a crown that contained precious gems found on earth. In heaven for example: Jesus rides a horse, roads are made of gold, we live in mansions, there will be a banquet / marriage supper. There is a lot in the spiritual that is not 'very spiritual'. We are created 'just beneath' angels Heb 2:7. Not much different.

As such, I believe fallen angels are behind DNA mixing, mermaids, vampires, werewolves and, yes, UFO's. There are some crazy stories you will hear from missionaries in Africa.

Active

If you do not believe fallen angels are behind UFO's. What would you say they are doing to keep themselves busy?

I have done studies on satanism, free masonry and demonology. I honestly believe fallen angels are very busy with a host of things. Consider the fact that the devil, before his fall, was wearing a crown that contained precious gems found on earth. In heaven for example: Jesus rides a horse, roads are made of gold, we live in mansions, there will be a banquet / marriage supper. There is a lot in the spiritual that is not 'very spiritual'. We are created 'just beneath' angels Heb 2:7. Not much different.

As such, I believe fallen angels are behind DNA mixing, mermaids, vampires, werewolves and, yes, UFO's. There are some crazy stories you will hear from missionaries in Africa.

Werewolves and vampires? Lord a mighty.
After reading your response,I filled my pipe with a fresh bowl of Carter Hall and set back to study on this.

I find no place in scripture to back the idea of flying saucers.
I don’t remember the book off hand,but in the OT,there was an angel that came down,and when he left,he stepped over in the fire and POOF!,he was gone. No ufo.

Daniel ,Elijah,Peter,Paul,John and a host of others saw angels,No ufo.
Jesus appeared in the upper room,No spacecraft on roof.
The disciples watched him ascend into heaven,No ufo.

When we die,our spirit goes back to God who gave it.
I don’t believe when I go,I will be hanging around a spiritual bus station waiting on the daily spacecraft to carry me home.

But to each his own.

Active

“If you do not believe fallen angels are behind UFO's. What would you say they are doing to keep themselves busy?”

I would say “if” there are fallen angels, and if not,Satan is busy convincing folks,that they need to do more than just accept the finished work of Christ to be saved.
Such as,tongues, tithing,baptized,join church,study bible 8 hours a day,worship on certain day of the week,give to missions,take communion,etc.
Anything that adds to the blood of Christ,that is what they are up to.

Jesus said he gives us power to be the sons of God. Even to those who do no more than believe.
But Satan draws many astray by making them feel THEY must do something.

Other than just trusting in Jesus and entering into his rest, what else should you do to be saved?

Active
I don't think angels get bored.
Humanity has a problem putting God and angels into small, mortal boxes.

Active
Werewolves and vampires? Lord a mighty.

Ok, let's stick to scripture. How do you explain Nephilim and the beast?

After reading your response,I filled my pipe with a fresh bowl of Carter Hall and set back to study on this.

When you are sitting back, meditate on the topic. Consider the fact there are trillions of fallen angels on the earth, creations barely above us, wondering around looking for things to do.

I find no place in scripture to back the idea of flying saucers.

1/3 of the angels fell to earth Rev 12:4. We are made a little lower then them Heb 2:7.

Mankind has always been fascinated with flight History of Flight.

1 + 1 = 2

I don’t remember the book off hand,but in the OT,there was an angel that came down,and when he left,he stepped over in the fire and POOF!,he was gone. No ufo.

Daniel ,Elijah,Peter,Paul,John and a host of others saw angels,No ufo.
Jesus appeared in the upper room,No spacecraft on roof.
The disciples watched him ascend into heaven,No ufo.

When we die,our spirit goes back to God who gave it.
I don’t believe when I go,I will be hanging around a spiritual bus station waiting on the daily spacecraft to carry me home.

But to each his own.

Fallen angels are not dead humans wondering the earth.

Active
I don't think angels get bored.
Humanity has a problem putting God and angels into small, mortal boxes.

Disagree. A human can get bored. A cat can get bored. An angel can also get bored. Especially a fallen angel. Spiritual life is not completely different to our current life.

Please re-read my post #88 and meditate on those scriptural examples given in the '''spiritual''' realm.

A cat is a cat and a dog is dog. A human is a human and an angel is an angel. A dog barks, a cat leaves fur everywhere. A human does what a human does. An angel is a creation '''''just above'''''' a human, so expect them to be very similar in what they say and do. Is that not a 'duh' fact?

God wanted a cat, so He made a cat. He does not want a dog to be a cat. God made a human because He wanted a human. A human will not be a cat in heaven. A human will not be a flying monkey, floating cloud, demigod. A human is a human. A human does what a human does. A human will be fascinated with space travel in heaven. Angels too. Angels making UFO's is thus really obvious for the thinking person. The problem is that most people are not thinking people.

Active
Disagree. A human can get bored. A cat can get bored. An angel can also get bored. Especially a fallen angel. Spiritual life is not completely different to our current life.

Please re-read my post #88 and meditate on those scriptural examples given in the '''spiritual''' realm.

A cat is a cat and a dog is dog. A human is a human and an angel is an angel. A dog barks, a cat leaves fur everywhere. A human does what a human does. An angel is a creation '''''just above'''''' a human, so expect them to be very similar in what they say and do. Is that not a 'duh' fact?

God wanted a cat, so He made a cat. He does not want a dog to be a cat. God made a human because He wanted a human. A human will not be a cat in heaven. A human will not be a flying monkey, floating cloud, demigod. A human is a human. A human does what a human does. A human will be fascinated with space travel in heaven. Angels too. Angels making UFO's is thus really obvious for the thinking person. The problem is that most people are not thinking people.

There is no such thing as Nephilim. That is a man made word,trying to identify something that never existed.
But you believe as you wish. I will not waste anymore of my time on silly things like Nephilim,UFO’s ,werewolves and leprechauns.

How do you know angels get bored? God created them to do his bidding. I would think he keeps them busy.
How do you know how many thousands of angels there are on earth? What gives you the idea there is even one?

I have better things to do

Active

Active
Diagree all you want.
An angel, not demon/fallen angel is good and would not deceive mankind.
Explain why they would get bored.
They are far beyond us in all that they are.
Demons are the ones that would fake UFOs and "aliens".

Active
Diagree all you want.
An angel, not demon/fallen angel is good and would not deceive mankind.

Agreed.

Explain why they would get bored.

They a lot like us and we get bored.

They are far beyond us in all that they are.

They are not. Heb 2:7 makes that clear.

Demons are the ones that would fake UFOs and "aliens".

Agreed. You have misread me if you assume I said otherwise.

Active
There is no such thing as Nephilim. That is a man made word,trying to identify something that never existed.
But you believe as you wish. I will not waste anymore of my time on silly things like Nephilim,UFO’s ,werewolves and leprechauns.

How do you know angels get bored? God created them to do his bidding. I would think he keeps them busy.
How do you know how many thousands of angels there are on earth? What gives you the idea there is even one?

I have better things to do

You have better things to do? Then maybe don't start a thread on UFO's?

There is plenty scripture on Nephilim. You need to do a study on it. You ignored my question on the 'antichrist / the beast', a creation by satan.

It is clear that you are not open minded. You have started a thread on a topic that you have not meditated or thought on.