• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Trust God Even Now

Now is the time to really put your faith in God and his word. God is more than able to protect his people against any plaque that comes upon the land. Like in Exodus 8 when the swarms of flies were coming upon the land of Egypt notice what God told Moses to tell Pharaoh, And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth. And I will put a division between my people and thy people: tomorrow shall this sign be. And notice what it says in the next chapter Exodus 9 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain. And the Lord shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel. And the Lord appointed a set time, saying, Tomorrow the Lord shall do this thing in the land. And the Lord did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one. God's protection is still available today didn't God say in Psalm 91:10, There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. If God said it God can do it.

God by his word rules over all. Psalm 103:19 says, The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all (even Corona). In fact God by his word has taken the harm out of it against his people. Notice what it says in Numbers 21:7-9 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived. Notice, the very thing that was killing them before could no longer kill them or harm them, because God had spoken it. God's word rules over all. Well, didn't Jesus himself say in Luke 10:19, Behold I give unto you power(authority) to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power(ability) of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. But, the things of God has to be believed. Like the 12 disciples Jesus gave them authority over all devils and yet in Matthew 17 they were not able to cast a devil out and when they asked Jesus why he told them because of your unbelief. You can trust God and his word. No word of God is void of power. It can do whatever it says.