• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Truly Sad

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

It saddens me that upon posting a very important bible study correctly identifying the mark of the beast, in light of the commands of God in the Torah, the moderators of this forum decided to simply delete my post. Why? Because they want to suppress the truth. If I had posted a bible study about microchips and a bunch of other hogwash shenanigans that people like to theorize and fantasize about, that post they would leave, but when I post something that reveals a truth so great that they themselves don't want to accept, they delete the post, so others don't see it as well. This is the sad truth of many believers, not realizing that they themselves are the enemies of God, suppressing the truth because of their own unrighteousness.

Fiat currency IS the mark of the beast, in the form of paper money, because fiat currency is the greatest ponzi scheme in the history of the earth, because through it the bankers leverage inflation, causing the inhabitants of the earth to become poorer as their paper money is worth less and less every day and their incomes lag behind inflation, causing them to need to borrow, more and more as time goes by, and in this way, everyone becomes enslaved to the bankers, through debt, and become even poorer, through interest. It is an abomination because it is a false quantity forbidden in the Torah of God, thus making paper money the fulfillment of the "mark of the beast" in the book of Revelation in our current time, where it is now nearly impossible to buy or sell without it anywhere in the world without it, as opposed to gold and silver, which was true money in olden times and acceptable to do trade with in the Torah of God.

Staff Member
Greetings @povawiqe

Your thread was closed for the purpose of moderation.

This is not an attack on yourself and this happens from time to time as part of the duties of moderators/admin who work as a team to keep the forum safe and to uphold the Word

Greetings @povawiqe

Your thread was closed for the purpose of moderation.

This is not an attack on yourself and this happens from time to time as part of the duties of moderators/admin who work as a team to keep the forum safe and to uphold the Word
May I repost the study then? I feel it is very important, and should be discussed.

Staff Member
Hello @povawiqe
What you haven't realized is that it has nothing to do with the subject matter, rather with how you respond and others to you, when disagreements of what you present are raised. The thread devolves into an equivalent retaliation on what the other has said. Because no matter how much you believe your position to be the correct one, it will never move another to believe it to be true, if the Holy Spirit does not open their eyes to see it. No matter how persuasive you are in your reasoning, it will not take.

Until you understand that, and are able to move past those who might even ridicule what you are presenting. You will ever have a thread that will degenerate into as I stated before a tit-for-tat type of posting. Jesus presented clearly, content that was not acceptable to a select portion of His audience. Did He change their minds? Nope, and this is why they had Him crucified. This continues on even after the ascension, with the Disciples, as exemplified by Stephen. All of History shows even to this day that the truth when spoken will not always find a place to root and grow meeting resistance all along the way. If your message is of God, it will stand no matter what anyone says. If not? Enough said.

However, even more important then the truth that was spoken, was how each comported themselves under the conditions of adversity. They never ceased to not only forgive, but love those who did their worse to them. That is why our Lord Jesus said when asked what the most important commandment was, and His reply dealt with Love. I know when the truth is so apparent to you that you want to shake the other person so that they to will see it! But you can't.

I hope this provides you a little greater understanding.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hello @povawiqe
What you haven't realized is that it has nothing to do with the subject matter, rather with how you respond and others to you, when disagreements of what you present are raised. The thread devolves into an equivalent retaliation on what the other has said. Because no matter how much you believe your position to be the correct one, it will never move another to believe it to be true, if the Holy Spirit does not open their eyes to see it. No matter how persuasive you are in your reasoning, it will not take.

Until you understand that, and are able to move past those who might even ridicule what you are presenting. You will ever have a thread that will degenerate into as I stated before a tit-for-tat type of posting. Jesus presented clearly, content that was not acceptable to a select portion of His audience. Did He change their minds? Nope, and this is why they had Him crucified. This continues on even after the ascension, with the Disciples, as exemplified by Stephen. All of History shows even to this day that the truth when spoken will not always find a place to root and grow meeting resistance all along the way. If your message is of God, it will stand no matter what anyone says. If not? Enough said.

However, even more important then the truth that was spoken, was how each comported themselves under the conditions of adversity. They never ceased to not only forgive, but love those who did their worse to them. That is why our Lord Jesus said when asked what the most important commandment was, and His reply dealt with Love. I know when the truth is so apparent to you that you want to shake the other person so that they to will see it! But you can't.

I hope this provides you a little greater understanding.

YBIC
Nick
<><
Not all forms of love come with gentle words, such as a parent who disciplines his child, which is painful to the child, but it is done out of love. Whoever doesn't discipline their child hates their child. The Torah commands us to rebuke our brother who is in sin, "you shall rebuke your brother". When I fervently speak concerning the mark of the beast, it is out of a strong desire to bring the truth to those who are ignorant to what it actually is and have fallen under its trap, to their own destruction. I am aware that only God can grant understanding, because ultimately he is the one who chooses who will be delivered and who will not be, but I still speak with strong words no less, because of the little time that is left until the second coming of the Messiah. Even so, not always did the Messiah speak with gentle words, he called the Pharisees hypocrites and snakes, and Paul called the high priest a whitewashed wall, and he also called the Galatians fools.... and even asked the Corinthians, shall I come to you with gentle words or with a rod of discipline? I find that those who do not want to accept the truth will find any excuse to reject what is being told to them, such as not liking the way they are being told the truth. Why? Because they are offended, because the words being spoken to them is not what they want to hear, which is precisely why the Messiah was crucified, because of obstinate people who refused to accept the truth being told to them, such as yourselves. Even the man who was replying to my thread the other day said, "I am offended", and this was even before I went on replying to his comments with strong words. He chose to become offended because of the content of my bible study, because deep down he knows there is truth to what I am saying. Fiat currency is the only thing that fulfills all the characteristics of the mark of the beast of Revelation, because:

1. You cannot buy or sell without it.
2. It is used everywhere in the world.
3. It is issued to everyone rich and poor, small and great.
4. It is an abomination because through its lack of intrinsic value, the bankers leverage devaluation and inflation, thus making it a false quantity, which is forbidden in the Torah.

There is no denying the above points are true, in correlation with the characteristics of the mark, so anyone who denies this truth does so because he simply doesn't want to believe it, not because it isn't logical and obvious to believe so. Even non-believers agree fiat currency is evil, I am not preaching anything shockingly new. It is way too inconvenient for someone to believe fiat currency is evil and fulfills the characteristics of the mark of the beast, so rather than accept the plain truth, they get offended, stifle and suppress the truth, and criticize the one preaching the truth, yada yada yada... I've seen this same thing play out in various ways in other forums and also in person, and not just about fiat currency, but many other evils committed by "believers" who in other ways deceive themselves to justify other sins committed by them.

Soooo............... rather than berate me for speaking to you guys with strong words, be glad I am here on your forum sharing this knowledge with you that very few people are talking about, and be wise, and gladly believe what I am telling you. A wise man, whether told the truth harshly or gently, will gladly take the truth and grow from it.

Staff Member
Hello povawige,

I can see your reasoning, but as I stated before. The subject matter does not justify the communication going the way it does. If you are learned, then the responsibility is upon you to guide the instruction in such a way that does not halt communication, but rather opens it up to a greater understanding on the part of those receiving it.

When there are those who ridicule what you write come to light, which I'm sure you have experienced, and you respond in kind then you are no better then they. However, yours is the greater loss, because the very point you're attempting to bring to light is no longer the focal point of the discussion. It gets lost in the dispute that has nothing to do with the subject. Better to leave it or not even address it with them, which you can do in this medium of communication. If the words have nothing to do with the subject matter request they stay on point, or are insulting, then let Staff here know so that it may be addressed. Doing otherwise, just feeds the flames which in this case are not purifying, but all consuming and not helpful to what you are attempting to accomplish here.

As you have said: "…ultimately he is the one who chooses who will be delivered and who will not be…" Words can be both forceful, and tender. Choose carefully which ones you will use and when. So, that God may be Glorified in either case.

Nick
<><