• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

TROUBLE BREWING IN ISRAEL WITH NEW EXTREMIST ISRAELI GOVERNMENT

Loyal
Nothing has changed - the Jews still hate Jesus and hate Christians.
Jews openly mock and blaspheme Jesus and Christian faith.
Zionist Jews desecrate Christian buildings and cemeteries.
Since you brought it up, can you give us lets say 5 examples in the past decade that is shown in news stories.

Loyal
Nothing has changed - the Jews still hate Jesus and hate Christians.

Do you think the Palestinians love Jesus and Christians?

Rom 9:27; Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL BE LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA, IT IS THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE SAVED;
Rom 9:28; FOR THE LORD WILL EXECUTE HIS WORD ON THE EARTH, THOROUGHLY AND QUICKLY."

Rom 11:25; For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Rom 11:26; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."
Rom 11:27; "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
Rom 11:28; From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;
Rom 11:29; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Rom 11:22 Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God's kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
Rom 11:24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Loyal

Hamas is an Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement. It has called on members of the other two Abrahamic faiths—Judaism and Christianity—to accept Islamic rule in the Middle East. “It is the duty of the followers of other religions to stop disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region, because the day these followers should take over there will be nothing but carnage, displacement and terror,” it decreed.

2. Palestine, which extends from the River Jordan in the east to the Mediterranean in the west and from Ras Al-Naqurah in the north to Umm Al-Rashrash in the south, is an integral territorial unit. It is the land and the home of the Palestinian people. The expulsion and banishment of the Palestinian people from their land and the establishment of the Zionist entity therein do not annul the right of the Palestinian people to their entire land and do not entrench any rights therein for the usurping Zionist entity.

This is a clear statement that Hamas seeks the destruction of Israel. Hamas already controls the Gaza Strip. The group does not seek to liberate the West Bank, but all of Palestine from the river to the Sea. It rewrites history by suggesting Palestinians were expelled and banished from their land rather than acknowledge that most fled to avoid being caught in the crossfire of fighting or at the encouragement of their leaders from 1947-1949.

This next document isn't simply my opinion, it's an official document from the US State dept.

The laws and policies restrict religious freedom, and in practice, the governmentgenerally enforced these restrictions. Freedom of religion is neither recognized norprotected under the law and is severely restricted in practice. The country is anIslamic state governed by a monarchy; the king is head of both state andgovernment. According to the basic law, Sunni Islam is the official religion and thecountry's constitution is the Qur'an and the Sunna (traditions and sayings of theProphet Muhammad). The legal system is based on the government's application ofthe Hanbali School of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence. The public practice of anyreligion other than Islam is prohibited, and there is no separation between state andreligion.

For example they stated that apostates from Islam should be killed if they do notrepent within three days of being warned and that treachery is a permanentcharacteristic of non-Muslims, especially Jews.

Last edited:
Loyal
Numb 24:5; How fair are your tents, O Jacob, Your dwellings, O Israel!
Numb 24:9; "He couches, he lies down as a lion, And as a lion, who dares rouse him? Blessed is everyone who blesses you, And cursed is everyone who curses you."

Active
Some do, certainly not most of them. Surely you have heard of messianic jews.

I believe I stated some do.
I don’t really think they should be called “Messianic Jews”. Or even Jewish Christians. I just call them Christian.
We don’t say German Christian or Italian Christian.

Loyal
I believe I stated some do.
I don’t really think they should be called “Messianic Jews”. Or even Jewish Christians. I just call them Christian.
We don’t say German Christian or Italian Christian.
I understand many of them prefer the nomenclature of Messianic Jew. I assume its their way of trying to still identify with traditional jewish of faith.

Staff Member
Greetings Kerim,

Hi All,

Being an independent rational observer, I just share with others what I know so far, with the hope I could adjust my knowledge from hearing their replies about what I may have missed of facts.
In brief...
[1] Between WW1 and WW2, the world witnessed a worldwide anti-Jew campaign which has presented the Jewish race as an inferior one. So, it was natural to see in most Hollywood movies, made in that period of time, signs on which it was written something like: "No entry for dogs and Jews". If now, one is young, he may not believe this. But I am 74 and I saw some of these movies/signs when I was teen. At that time, I wondered how the world can spread such hatred against an entire people.
[2] In WW2, many horrible audio/visual scenes were very well documented for the isolated Jewish communities to show the extreme hatred of some Europeans against them to the point many Jews were burned alive.
[3] After the submission of the French and English Elite (of the former greatest countries, France and Britain) to their American counterparts, it was rather easy to convince millions of Jewish families (isolated and live in fear after seeing the Holocaust's scenes) to accept 'freely' to move from where they used to live and be gathered on what is known as the Promised Land (Palestine which was occupied by Britain).
[4] When millions of Jews arrived in Palestine, a new worldwide campaign was launched showing the Jewish people in Palestine as being miserable powerless ones and praying the world to help them survive among the so-called savage Arab neighbors. The irony is that, before this invasion (even many years after it) the Jewish families in all Arab countries, unlike in USA and Europe, lived in total peace while being respected by all other citizens (Muslims and Christians). Naturally, this was also the case in my city. till my Jewish friend told me that he and his family (besides many others) were asked to move to Israel.
[5] About 2 decades ago, in the early internet, I met a wise old Jew whose family had to flee Europe and live in Israel. He was a peaceful man so he, as I, has no fear to be sincere in our mutual conversations. One of the things, I learnt from him, is that every Jew, to be allowed to live in Israel, has to accept and sign that he is an Israeli soldier before any other civil title he may have.

Jesus gave me a simple though very effective hint to discover a hidden truth when He says:
"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

It is clear now, to me in the least, that most of the Jewish people in the world were cleverly deceived to accept being gathered on a land (supposed to be their safe land) which was transformed with time to one of the biggest military bases, dressed as civil, full of all sorts of weapons (even nuclear). Only too late, most Jews in Israel realized that they were chosen to be the armed mercenaries to fill one side of almost every war planned to happen in Middles East. Yes, a war needs two sides. Therefore, those who deceived Jews were able to also deceive, since very long, many Muslims around the world to fill the other side of their planned wars (in Middle East and elsewhere).

May God protect them all.

(After all, this is life since always. In these days, many Muslims and Jews were chosen and are driven to play as the Gladiators did, in the far past, who had to kill each other in order to please/serve a great Caesar :( )

Kerim

I do not know where you get your ideas/information from but most of what you wrote here does not line up with fact.
Please provide some references for the various points you would like others to believe.

Please do not add to your reply any further talk about anything but the references.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Do you think the Palestinians love Jesus and Christians?
One-third of Palestinians are Orthodox Christians.
Arab Christians in Israel are second class citizens not enjoying the same citizen rights as Jews.
Arab Christians are persecuted and denied equality of citizenship rights as "Israel" is a Jewish state for Jews.
Anybody remember apartheid South Africa?
Israel is an apartheid state separating citizenship status on the basis of religion and being of Jewish "race."

Israel's apartheid against Palestinians

A Threshold Crossed

Loyal
Numb 24:5; How fair are your tents, O Jacob, Your dwellings, O Israel!
Numb 24:9; "He couches, he lies down as a lion, And as a lion, who dares rouse him? Blessed is everyone who blesses you, And cursed is everyone who curses you."
O Israel > the Spirit-filled church certainly not Judah and Jews.
There was a reason God dispersed the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom into the nations so that salvation would come to the gentiles.
Biblical Israel is the body of Christ - the saints - dispersed throughout the world.

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh.
4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises.
5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.
6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,
7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.”
8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
4:28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Romans 11:28 As regards the gospel, they {Jews] are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.
Jesus is upholding his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not to the Jews from whom he ended his covenant with them in 33AD.

Active
O Israel > the Spirit-filled church certainly not Judah and Jews.
There was a reason God dispersed the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom into the nations so that salvation would come to the gentiles.
Biblical Israel is the body of Christ - the saints - dispersed throughout the world.

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh.
4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises.
5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.
6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,
7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.”
8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
4:28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Romans 11:28 As regards the gospel, they {Jews] are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.
Jesus is upholding his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not to the Jews from whom he ended his covenant with them in 33AD.

No,the church is not the new Israel.
We were grafted in,we don’t replace.
What you are spouting is liberal heresy

Greetings Kerim,

I do not know where you get your ideas/information from but most of what you wrote here does not line up with fact.
Please provide some references for the various points you would like others to believe.

Please do not add to your reply any further talk about anything but the references.

Bless you ....><>

Greetings Br. Bear,

If you are really looking for truths as I do, please help me by being precise in what looks wrong to you on any post I write.

All what I say, I witnessed personally. But you can always share with me your own observations and logical analyses in order to help us (you and me) see clearer the world around us.

Yes, I can trust you since we talk face to face, but I can't trust any source or reference because telling/spreading tales (made for adults, religious or political) is always well paid (this is how a news agency, anywhere in the world, can survive, no matter how high its expenses are). But, on the other hand, telling the truth loudly, even the natural ones revealed by Jesus Christ on the today's Gospel, deserves to be seen as a crime whose punishment could be even the penalty of death as it happened to Jesus who shows me a very clear example of it.

Anyway, thank you for being sincere that I should spread the tales made for others (references) instead of sharing what I know and live in my personal life. Please don't tell me that you are not aware yet that every international reference is actually made to be biased to one side or another. It is one of the best tactics used in the all-time strategy 'divide and conquer' (a very big critical topic). So, whenever I observe the world's humans, I see almost every one of them has his two lists of trusted and non-trusted references. Therefore, I may say that I am of a rare species because I just trust my Creator only and to no limit while I observe with love and peace all happenings in the well-designed world. For example, thanks to those who were created to play my enemies (in my family, my neighborhood, my city and/or my country) I was able to have the chance to feed my soul with God's Love/Joy towards them and learn how I can defeat my natural robotic nature.

Perhaps you may like to know from me that your patience, to keep me in your forum, happened to be the longest one so far. For example, once, I started a thread about how 'Freedom' could be seen by various humans. A moderator, living in the free world, had to lock it, almost instantly, and apologize for doing it. He said that he sees himself forced to do it because in the free world, it is not wise talking about 'Freedom' (he said this with a smile). The world is fortunate because I don't have the talent of a writer to write books about all my various experiences in my life (because I used to live, since I was teen till now, with numbers, variables, equations, algorithms, etc.). The 'lack of knowing' helps in many situations. Not in vain, we used to hear 'Ignorance is bliss'.

Finally, since I can’t back up my words by any reference without being biased (as I explained above), I understand fully that you may have to delete many of my replies (due to lack of references). Obviously, since I am a guest here, you have also the right to ask me to leave anytime you see necessary and I will do it in peace and love. (MFor instance, many smart non-brave moderators/owners used the advance technologies to ban me silently, usually after I got many likes, by just closing their door in front of me, under a certain technical pretext). After all, Jesus reminded me already that most people, I may meet, are not free to hear and talk, as I am, since they couldn’t, for one reason or another, own themselves (their personal will and time).

Salut,
Kerim

Staff Member
Greetings again Kerim,

thank you for your sharing as you did.
However, you did not give me references but you did give me excuse(s) for not providing references.

I notice also that you totally ignored my request that you:

May I ask, why?

Kerim, love can do it, if we will, even if we need some help from the Helper.
_____

Now that I'm here, replying to you, you wrote,

All what I say, I witnessed personally.

I wrote a little something many years ago and later, after discovering Jesus through God's love for even me, it became more beautiful (to me).

Love is Truth
Truth is Trust
Without Truth and Trust
Love is nothing.

You wrote, (for example)
When millions of Jews arrived in Palestine,

May I sincerely ask, did you witness that?
Can you tell me more precisely how many immigrated and perhaps also how many left later during the different 'waves' of immigration, both legal and illegal?
And on that note, how many of the illegal immigrants signed what you would have readers to believe? (Remembering, that you wrote,
All what I say, I witnessed personally.
and therefore you know the answer, unless you forgot? Mathematics is such an honest thing, even if at times some gets rather complex; it can not lie.

One more fact that you (must have? ) witnessed, from where (and why) did Jewish people emigrate from?

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal

Very interesting considering Romans was written after 33ad.

Almost all scholars agree it was between 57-59ad.

AD does not stand for "after death", it's closer to say "after birth" ( anno domini ).

That means Paul wasn't yet a Christians in 33ad. That's the year Jesus died ( and rose again ).
So when did hr write this?

Rom 11:25; For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Rom 11:26; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."
Rom 11:27; "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
Rom 11:28; From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;
Rom 11:29; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

If the calling of God was "irrevocable" was Israel, why we He lie and change His mind about it?
Now given that "ALL" of the New Testament was written after 33ad, is there a single scripture that indicates God turned His back on Israel during that time?
Do you think that "the fullness of the Gentiles" happened in 32ad? Then after that God lifted the hardening of Israel, and then they were all saved. And then immediately after
that God turned His back on them?

The covenant that ended in 33ad, was the old testament dispensation. ( stoning people, confession to priests, sacrificing animals, circumcision, etc... )
Doing a quick Google search, the only site I found that mentioned a covenant with Israel ending in 33ad was Daniel’s 70 Weeks Ended in 33 A.D.

But even he doesn't think God ended the covenant with Israel. So then, as far as I can tell, you are the only Christian who believes this.

Last edited:
Greetings again Kerim,

thank you for your sharing as you did.
However, you did not give me references but you did give me excuse(s) for not providing references.

I notice also that you totally ignored my request that you:

May I ask, why?
Because I didn't know what precisely you are looking for

I wrote a little something many years ago and later, after discovering Jesus through God's love for even me, it became more beautiful (to me).

Love is Truth
Truth is Trust
Without Truth and Trust
Love is nothing.
This is perfect, I can't say it better.

May I sincerely ask, did you witness that?
Can you tell me more precisely how many immigrated and perhaps also how many left later during the different 'waves' of immigration, both legal and illegal?
And on that note, how many of the illegal immigrants signed what you would have readers to believe? (Remembering, that you wrote,
The wise peaceful old Jew whom I met on the internet about 2 decades ago, give me some information about the Jew's immigrations (including of his family). He was so sincere, as I am, to the point he told me he was really sad of what happened to the Palestinians (Arab Jews, Christians and Muslims) who had to leave their home (villages and towns) to save their life in the early years. (1948?). And when I told him that it seems to me (from certain events, fruits) that the so-called Palestinian resistance is also created by those who deceived the world and Jews, he revealed me a fact which cannot be heard from any source, as a proof of what I discovered.
His Jewish community was also peaceful like him. Its people used to ask their authorities to find a way to live in peace with Palestinians as it is the case in all civilized countries in which all sorts of people live together. One day, they were all surprised by a suicidal young Palestinian bomber who killed and injured badly many of them. He went on telling me that the crowded place where the suicidal bomber committed his crime was protected very well to the point, he, the well-known person in his town, needed to present certain papers/formalities to enter it. Naturally, the voices of peace around him were shut down for good. When this happened, he just thought that it is impossible to talk peace with Palestinians. But with time, he noticed that such suicidal crimes aimed always the Jewish communities which were asking also for peace. He ended up realizing, as I did, that these crimes couldn't succeed without the collaboration of the authorities on both sides. Obviously, after many of such crimes, all Jewish communities were convinced for good that for the Jews to live in peace in Palestine, all Palestinians in it should be moved elsewhere or die. I know it is somehow hard for you to get my point. Meanwhile, the people on both sides are the victims, civilians and soldiers, while their high class (also on both sides) are safe and watch them in peace. I prefer not to add more detail because no one can stop what was planned for all sides since many decades ago (if not a century ago and not about Middle East only).

One more fact that you (must have? ) witnessed, from where (and why) did Jewish people emigrate from?

Who didn't hear of Holocaust?
Do I need really to go and visit every isolated (back up by Hollywood movies) Jewish community (soon after the end of WW2) in America, Europe, Russia,... to name a few, and watch, with them, its horrible scenes to witness the reason for which they decided freely to migrate?

The best weapon that the world's deceivers have is that no truth could be witnessed just by eyes and ears. But Jesus reminded me the fact that they can never hide the fruits of whatever they planned.
For instance, one of their best tactics to hide a truth is the same one when one likes to hide a very precious pearl in a place that everyone can access.
He just needs to add many fake pearls with it. So, if someone was able to find it, all people around him would say: Oh, poor guy, it seems no one told you that all he saw are fake ones.

Active
It’s coming out now that CNN and Associated Press was embedded with Hamas on October 7and filmed it for them.
They knew it was going to happen and told no one.
The news media are scum.
Those so-called journalists should be arrested

Loyal
However, as I say, our news was dominated by developments in Gaza not Ukraine, and in particular by Israeli bombing of the Jabalya refugee camp a second time,
adding to the hundreds of dead and wounded from the terror unleashed by Tel Aviv the day before.
CNN, the BBC and other major Western broadcasters interviewed President Isaac Herzog and also top Israeli military spokesmen for clarifications and what they,
and we, heard was shocking for its callous disregard of international conventions to protect civilians.
Two hundred or more Palestinian children, women and old men were killed instantly when Israel sought to murder one key Hamas officer believed to have his headquarters
under the camp.
For the Israeli military spokesman interviewed this was just a “tragedy of war.”
Even the hard-hearted Wolf Blitzer of CNN was visibly stunned by these politically incorrect and, incidentally, inhumane remarks.

In short, both the scenes of the intensifying humanitarian catastrophe and the ugly face of the Israeli government were on television screens for all to see on U.S. and European media,
not just on Russian television or Al Jazeera.
That the “Arab street” was enraged and pressing rulers in the Middle East to DO SOMETHING to stop the bloodshed is clear.
But even the fall-out in the American Jewish community, not to mention the broad American public, began to look ominous for the re-election chances of Joe Biden.

Before the tragic scenario in Gaza approached its crescendo, on 1 November the former Washington bureau chief of The Financial Times Edward Luce contributed an article
to the paper entitled “Netanyahu is an albatross around Biden’s neck” in which he argued that Biden has done his best to temper the vengeful behaviour of Netanyahu.
Biden is said to have counselled restraint when he visited Israel a week ago.
Said Luce, Biden is just unable to bring influence to bear on the Israeli premier.
The article was obviously believed to be so insightful by the editors that they ran it a second day.

In any case, the FT’s conclusion that Biden wasn’t up to the task had consequences.
The number one news item this morning on major Western media was the departure of Secretary State Antony Blinken for Israel where his stated mission is to press
the Israelis to make “humanitarian pauses” in their onslaught so as to facilitate the release of the hostages held by Hamas, and for an increased flow of trucks bringing food,
medicine and water into the Gaza enclave from Egypt.

What is missing from these accounts is exactly what leverage Blinken has that his boss lacked.
And it is doubtful he can use the one device that would do the job: to threaten to stop U.S. shipments of arms and replacement missiles for the Iron Dome if the Israelis
do not take orders and desist.

No, the U.S. is doing the exact opposite: making the Israeli war its own by sending not only naval task forces to the Eastern Mediterranean to ensure air dominance and
effective anti-missile protection for U.S. assets in the region while Israel plays at arson, but also boots on the ground.
It is rumoured that the U.S. has already delivered 6,000 men at arms to Israel.
The only thing missing in all this is an American strategy, a clearly defined end objective that can be explained to the American electorate and negotiated to successful conclusion
with all sides, Israel included.
If this sounds like a compounded version of the ongoing military and political shambles of U.S. policy on Ukraine, it is because the same authors in Washington have written both scripts.

©Gilbert Doctorow, 2023
It's not rumored anymore, I was in Texas the other day and they announced on the news that 6,000 US troops have landed in Israel

Loyal
It’s coming out now that CNN and Associated Press was embedded with Hamas on October 7and filmed it for them.
They knew it was going to happen and told no one.
The news media are scum.
Those so-called journalists should be arrested
As you stated, and are correct to say, be careful what you hear on the internet. Especially if the news or podcasts are all connected as on facebook. Facebook are not friends with anyone who is Christian, or conservative.

Even i am very aware of the treachery unfolding in the Catholic church before our eyes. This person who claims to be the pope, is not following anything the true Catholic church believes in. See, he aligns himself with the church in Dubai, or the new One World Church, that is openly denouncing Jesus.

Look at all the world's religious leaders coming together in the guise of peace. They are trying to make all the churches and all of the world's religions work together as one. Now how in the world are you going to try to get the Satanist to work as one with the Christians.

The message of openness and acceptance goes Way Beyond what scripture even tells us to do. Accepting the homosexuals and those with gender dysphoria, to be in married relationships against the will of God. The Catholics are not the only Christian denomination that is represented in this crowd everyone has a foot in there.

You will find, that to survive the future we will need to come together. There must be a way to find a resolution between the Protestants and the Catholics if we are to survive. This is why I constantly say In Heaven There are no denominations. Because if you meet people there you'll find that none of them worry about the denominations they are happy to be children of God and that's all that really matters.

Staff Member
Dear Brethren,
Anyone who has served in the military or lived through a war, know that ever has civilians been the casualties of conflicts.

We as believers in Jesus Christ, whose King, and Kingdom is not of this World, should be praying for both sides of this war who do not know our Lord Jesus Christ, as their Lord & Savior that they may come to Him!!! Period!

The rest is only trappings from the enemy to move us away from doing so.

Like the Nation of Israel in Jesus' day, who were looking for a Messiah who would lead them in order to cast off the chains of their oppressors!!! So, don't fall into that like trap too as we await His return!!! He was about His Father's business as we should be about His!!!

Do not embroil yourselves in these Worldly events! Remember, it is no different than us being in the World, but not of it!!!
Keep in mind who you are talking to here on this thread, who are brethren, and remembering they are not the adversary!!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><