• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Trials and Testings!

Active
Brothers and sisters in Christ

You probably wonder why I haven't sent any bible/ studies in this past month of March, well, here it is

The building where we live caught fire, the boiler blew up and there are 8 Condominium units here, 7 were messed up by the fire, HOWEVER, the LORD conserved ours! It was not touched. However, we had no electric power nor water for a whole month! no electric means no phone, no phone means no internet connection,

However, we had good Samaritans in our neighborhood that came to help us, One family passed an electrical cord through our porch opening to give us electric in our living room at least. Another family sent their sons to be "water bearers" to bring us water to fill our plastic trash barrel with water, it is a trash barrel that we have only for water in emergencies.

The red cross came and helped us with a generous check, our insurance company put us up in a hotel for 20 days, when we got back, the property managers had put in a new boiler, so we have water again, the electric company approved our unit to be "turned back on" we are now the only residents in this building, peace and quiet now.

However, the phone lines of the building are fried! so we can not have "plug-in-the-wall" phones now, only wireless, I just wish someone could explain how to this phones works, we are senior citizens, and used to the "old ways" somehow,, I plugged this LG phone into the PC and got internet connection, somehow, pushing the right buttons, I wonder if I can do it again.

OK, so I am sending the "back-logged" Bible studies from the time our building caught fire to the present, that was March 4th to the present, I am just titling the studies for the time being, "Exploring the WORD" and then the books and the verses, right now it is Exodus 30 to Leviticus 9, but I will send them in two or three parts,

Rabbi Ben Avraham (Jimmie)

Loyal
Brothers and sisters in Christ

You probably wonder why I haven't sent any bible/ studies in this past month of March, well, here it is

The building where we live caught fire, the boiler blew up and there are 8 Condominium units here, 7 were messed up by the fire, HOWEVER, the LORD conserved ours! It was not touched. However, we had no electric power nor water for a whole month! no electric means no phone, no phone means no internet connection,

However, we had good Samaritans in our neighborhood that came to help us, One family passed an electrical cord through our porch opening to give us electric in our living room at least. Another family sent their sons to be "water bearers" to bring us water to fill our plastic trash barrel with water, it is a trash barrel that we have only for water in emergencies.

The red cross came and helped us with a generous check, our insurance company put us up in a hotel for 20 days, when we got back, the property managers had put in a new boiler, so we have water again, the electric company approved our unit to be "turned back on" we are now the only residents in this building, peace and quiet now.

However, the phone lines of the building are fried! so we can not have "plug-in-the-wall" phones now, only wireless, I just wish someone could explain how to this phones works, we are senior citizens, and used to the "old ways" somehow,, I plugged this LG phone into the PC and got internet connection, somehow, pushing the right buttons, I wonder if I can do it again.

OK, so I am sending the "back-logged" Bible studies from the time our building caught fire to the present, that was March 4th to the present, I am just titling the studies for the time being, "Exploring the WORD" and then the books and the verses, right now it is Exodus 30 to Leviticus 9, but I will send them in two or three parts,

Rabbi Ben Avraham (Jimmie)
Sorry to hear of your difficulties but it seems that God had His hand on you and yours throughout.
Give God the glory!

Staff Member
Glad that everyone made it through alright and you have persevered through this trial.
Nothing like going back a few years in conveniences to have us appreciate the important things.
Helps us to restock on what is truly important!
Hope and prayers that everyone else is also alright.
With the Love of Christ Jesus, my prayers are with you and yours.
YBIC
Nick
<><