• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Treasures in heaven.

Loyal
Faith comes from God. As each one of us was given a measure of faith. We took no part on self to have faith, we accepted our measure...God is bigger than me and seeked for more. Then our persistance in seeking and knocking...God blessed us by unveiling the scriptures and faith took a giant leap.
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing, by the Word of God. God lifts the dark veil, and touches our cold, dark hearts. He alone caused mine to glow, He ignited a fire within it and everything and everybody in this world has tried to hinder His work, with Him, in Him, by Him, for Him, by snuffing me out. Well I praise God for it.
All paise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

So true my friend

Romans 10:17 (NKJV)
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

So important, you are spot on

John 3:30-36 (NKJV)
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

31 He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

All paise, glory and honor be unto God. In Jesus Name Amen

Bless you

Active
If thou wilt be perfect, go and sale all that thy own and give to the poor, then thy shall have treasure in heaven.
Oh the rich young ruler went away kicking rocks, for he had many assets.
I ask again...do we know Him yet? Have we followed with Him? inHim? by Him? for Him?
Have we picked up our cross and followed Him? unto life? and unto death?
All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

Active
So true my friend

Romans 10:17 (NKJV)
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

So important, you are spot on

John 3:30-36 (NKJV)
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

31 He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

All paise, glory and honor be unto God. In Jesus Name Amen

Bless you
God is spot on brother. And praise God for it.

Active
1 Corinthians 3:11-15 states that there are different levels of reward for those who have been redeemed, while Mathew 11:21-24 seems to hint at different levels of punishment for those who reject God's grace. Now how these levels relate to value is something that I do not think our natural minds can comprehend. Will Paul be happier than me in heaven? I don't think so, but I am sure that he would qualify for more of a reward than I would. But maybe the way we rank is also the wrong way. All I know is that the only treasure that I could think of mattering at all would be a close intimate relationship with God.

Loyal
What ever the rewards may be, I am sure they will either not be visible to the eye, or in Heaven we will be in total peace, one with another, that they will be insignificant.

We will be in awe in our Lord's presence.

There will be no envy, no jealously that someone as more rewards than another, no coveting wanting what others have got, the old order will have gone, sin will have gone.

The rewards are what God gives us for doing His will on earth, His will, according to His Word, not what we think is His will is, there is a lot in 1 Corinthians regarding the rewards, there is a thread on the subject on this forum for those would like to read it, it is by Warren W. Wiersbe.

Click here to go to the thread

It also keeps 1 Corinthians 3 in context to the church, church leaders and the rewards.

Blessings

Active
A friend of mine who passed recently always spoke to our cups being full in heaven.

We have different sizes, but everyone's is full and overflowing. Nobody is envious of one who can hold more as theirs is already overflowing.

Loyal
A friend of mine who passed recently always spoke to our cups being full in heaven.

We have different sizes, but everyone's is full and overflowing. Nobody is envious of one who can hold more as theirs is already overflowing.

So true brother, proving we have done God's will, not what we think is God's will.

How sad if we have 'worked' hard doing what we think is right, then get awarded an egg cup... at least the 'cup' will be running over.

Loyal
So true brother, proving we have done God's will, not what we think is God's will.

How sad if we have 'worked' hard doing what we think is right, then get awarded an egg cup... at least the 'cup' will be running over.

Those things said brother, we all think we are right with God! Speak to anyone in any denomination they all think they are right with God.

The 7 letters to the 7 churches should be warning enough, without the rest of scripture, for us to pray, Lord forgive me, show me where I can improve, show me where I am not right in your eyes, in Jesus Name Amen.