• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Translated from darkness to light - my testimony

Loyal
Well here is a more brief shorter testimony that I gave on a Sunday about the transforming power and work of the Holy Spirit in me ...

Loyal
Well here is a more brief shorter testimony that I gave on a Sunday about the transforming power and work of the Holy Spirit in me ...

POST TENEBRAS LUX ....Latin........."After Darkness Light"............."The Reformation Wall"........Geneva, Switzerland

Loyal
Warning.gif

Praise GOD Indeed!!! Loooove your testimony! More people, especially, the younger generations need to hear testimonies like this! There is a tendency, by them, to think that we came from "PLANET CHRISTIAN." That place does not exist. Amen? The dark place that King Jesus delivered us from...does. I remember sharing my testimony with some much younger members of our family. We were have burgers at a fastfood place and this Christian old lady started sharing her testimony. You could hear a pin drop. They NEVER knew about my history of working with drug dealers. They only thought of me as "saved." It never dawned on them to ask: Saved from what? Since that time, each one is in their own walk in this faith. To GOD Goes ALL the Glory for taking us out of darkness into His marvelous light. Amen?

Loyal
Praise GOD Indeed!!! Loooove your testimony!
Thankyou - I am ever so grateful that Jesus my Saviour has given me a testimony about the gospel of salvation.
Miracles, healings, praying in tongues, laying hands on those with needs, much answered prayer, the Spirit of truth, walking in the Spirit and his fruit ...
a personal relationship with God my Father and my Saviour by His holy Spirit.

Amen! I am ALWAYS in awe when His Holy Spirit uses this raggedy vessel to do ANYTHING that exalts the Name of JESUS while glorifying our Father in Heaven. I have been IN CHRIST over 40 years and all that HE has done....I can't even think about because it's overwhelming. I simply say, "Lord, I am just Your servant. No credit belongs to me...none."

Loyal
'Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son:
In whom we have redemption through His blood,
even the forgiveness of sins: ... '
(Col 1:13-14)

Praise God!

:love: