• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Transgender (news)

Transgenderism is no longer classed as a mental health issue.

Link:

A World Health Organization expert said it now understands transgender is "not actually a mental health condition".

Well it was inevitable, considering the sinful homosexual lifestyle being legalised years ago, and also declassed as a mental illness. As well as gay marriage being promoted it was only a waiting game to when transgenderism was considered normal.
How long before bestiality and paedophilia being legalised & classed as a normal way of living? Not long in my estimation.

Another example of perversion being normalised. Moreover, I have to watch my pronouns around these people and share a restroom with them. Pathetic, lost individuals who need our prayer.

Loyal
In the LAST DAYS it will APPEAR the devil has domain.

Pray, pray, pray, time is short.

O come Lord Jesus. AMEN

It's getting bad out there. One doctor was fired for calling a pregnant woman a pregnant woman. He was suppose to call her a pregnant person.

I'm sick of the transgender - drag queen balony, it's as though we are not allowed to have our own convictions anymore. If we don't cave into and accept their agenda we are homophobic...or maybe they've come up with another word to describe it.

Fed up with the LGBTQ balony.

Loyal
It's getting bad out there. One doctor was fired for calling a pregnant woman a pregnant woman. He was suppose to call her a pregnant person.

I'm sick of the transgender - drag queen balony, it's as though we are not allowed to have our own convictions anymore. If we don't cave into and accept their agenda we are homophobic...or maybe they've come up with another word to describe it.

Fed up with the LGBTQ balony.

In the latter days it will appear the devil has domain.

We are told in scripture, we are also told to be wise as serpents and harmless as dove. These things were prophesied, but God gives us His Word to know the Truth, he tells us how to protect ourselves, and we are to Pray for them, keep praying, give it to the Lord in Prayer, leave it to God. Some will repent and be saved, many will not, that is not down to us, Pray, Pray, Pray. Time is running out and the devil is getting angry.

Bless you.

Active
Transgenderism is no longer classed as a mental health issue.

Link:

A World Health Organization expert said it now understands transgender is "not actually a mental health condition".

Well it was inevitable, considering the sinful homosexual lifestyle being legalised years ago, and also declassed as a mental illness. As well as gay marriage being promoted it was only a waiting game to when transgenderism was considered normal.
How long before bestiality and paedophilia being legalised & classed as a normal way of living? Not long in my estimation.
Oh only now? I thought they said that decades ago. They have been mutilizing ppl for decades.

Active
I wonder what Lucy, supposedly the oldest fossilized female human found to date, would think of this. I suppose she didn't have a choice and resigned to herself to being labelled a female by zooolgiists. Let the LGBTQ crowd do some diggings and let's see how they classify them. The rest of the world doesn't have a problem. with existing male/female terminology. What's their problerm?