• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Train vs car

Loyal
I am asking for prayer for the families and friends of the Three people who were killed around the corner from me.

Also for all the Workers that are still there many hours later.

The weather is frigid and winds are gusting and ice is everywhere.

No details have been released other then so far 3 confirmed dead.

Thank you and Blessings.

P.S....Heavy heart with the thoughts of one second they were doing what ever and then boom, if unsaved, well you get the picture.

All I know is if you feel the unction to share and minister to some one...
Just do it because we have no idea what waits them around the next corner.

Staff Member
Hear you Jim,
I had an argument with a freight train in the 80's an technically should have been dead. Got me thinking, which led me to search out and find my Lord.

So I shall be praying.

Bless you and thank you ....><>

Loyal
Hear you Jim,
I had an argument with a freight train in the 80's an technically should have been dead. Got me thinking, which led me to search out and find my Lord.

So I shall be praying.

Bless you and thank you ....><>
Thank You Brother @Br. Bear for your Prayers and for sharing with us and THANK YOU FATHER for Sparing our Brother and leading him to you so now he is a Blessed man, Father and Husband and serving you and all of us here at T.J!!!

Blessings and Love in Christ

Staff Member
Praying on high for all concerned and relief on the weather Brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Thank you Every one for your prayers. I have learned it was Three Kids Really. 2 girls and a boy.
18 and 19 and 20 year old.

Blessings and Love in Christ

Saying a prayer right now. For them and for all of us to have patience with eachother and to remain sharing Gods Holy word.

And Yes it has been really cold here in Indiana also. The weather definitly doesnt help. Alot of prayers and positive vibes coming your way.
Blessings and Love

-StudentX354
-Gage