• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Tornadoes Killing 33

Active
Tornadoes Rip Through South, Killing 33
33 Dead As Storms Rip Across South; Ark., Tenn., Ky., Miss. Pummeled by Tornadoes

By JON GAMBRELL Associated Press Writer
ATKINS, Ark. Feb 6, 2008 (AP)

Share Authorities went door-to-door early Wednesday searching for more victims of deadly tornadoes that ripped the roof off a shopping mall and blew apart warehouses as they tore across four states. At least 33 people were reported dead throughout the South.

The victims included 13 people in Tennessee, 13 in Arkansas, and seven in Kentucky. Among those killed were Arkansas parents who died with their 11-year-old in Atkins, about 60 miles northwest of Little Rock.

Abc. news.
ABC News: Tornadoes Rip Through South, Killing 31

Active
We woke up this morning safe from harm's way, while others suffered lost.

I pray that we love each other....not be nice but " love" one another. Greet each other with a hug and kiss, call family members you dont talk to, call friends who you know live alone isolated. The next 10mins is not promised to anyone, we must live each day according to God's plan for our lives.

Stop procrastinating go out and live ,God did not give us the spirit of fear. If you know God has called you for ministry, stop running.

If you're going to church, and still havent given your heart completely to God, now is the time.

My prayers go out to these families as they try to rebuild.

Our son has been visiting friends in Truman Arkansas, which is near Jonesboro since last Friday.

He called last night to tell us he was on the road retruning home, we told him there were severe storm warnings with tornado watches and it might be better for him to retrun to Truman and spend the night in a motel there, so he did that.

He called me late last night to tell me that he had seen some of the damages from some of the tornados that had hit.

Our daughter lives in a small suburb of Little Rock we haven't heard from her yet but we are believing all is well with her.

She married in June 1996 and moved there to Mabelvale, 2 weeks after she got married 5 tornados hit and destroyed the area all around them, their mobile home was the ONLY one that was not hit in a five mile radius of that area!

Active
I stand with you believing all is well with her, that the blood of Jesus is upon her and her family.

I Praise God for the safety of your son.

She married in June 1996 and moved there to Mabelvale, 2 weeks after she got married 5 tornados hit and destroyed the area all around them, their mobile home was the ONLY one that was not hit in a five mile radius of that area!

We serve a mighty and awesome God.
Who is worthy to be praised.