• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

To my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ

If any have wondered about my sudden disappearance from the boards, I wanted to leave a message of closure to this thought. I was asleep in the church that now is upon the earth. By Gods grace, I have been awakened unto righteousness and the watching for the coming of the Lord. He has led me to back off from TJ for a time of study with him as he prepares me for the ministry work ahead of me.

There are many conversations that I was in that are going to be left without a reply. I apologize for the inconvenience but must always obey the leading of the spirit. My hope and prayer is that God will bring the right planters and those who water that in his time he may give the increase. When he sends, I will come.

In obedience to Our Loving Lord Jesus the Son of God,

Gary

Thanks to both of you, brothers. I am staying close to the Lord and listening intently.

Gary

Staff Member
All partings of believers is temporary! We have an eternity dear brother.
Many blessings in Jesus name.
YBIC Gary
Nick

All partings of believers is temporary! We have an eternity dear brother.
Many blessings in Jesus name.
YBIC Gary
Nick
Obviously more temporary then we think, I don't think Gary was gone a full day, he must be a very quick study.

Last edited:
Staff Member
Temporary as is our stay here in this world!

I try to keep in mind that some are quicker studiers then others

Yeah I was just joking with Gary about the OP.:wink:

The Lord took me up by the scruff of my neck and asked me to consider his order of things and how he would like them done. I repented and went back to work on getting my Jerusalem in line before spending to much time in Judea. He has been allowing me to spend some time working outside of the home but I have to have my ducks in a row before getting super involved in ministry. I am, however, waiting upon him as he has revealed to me that my ultimate ministry will not be online but in person and face to face with other believers. I must wait on him though.

Thanks for the kind jest.

Gary