Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

To Do List

Chad

Administrator
Staff Member
This is my official Talk Jesus to do list.

Last Update: 07/15/2005
  1. New Chat System
  2. Staff Page
  3. Links Page
  4. Flash presentations
  5. Flash games
  6. Bible Quizzes
  7. Update to new vBulletin 3.5
  8. Kids Forum
  9. Music Room
  10. Talk Jesus Bookstore
  11. Article system
  12. Teacher Education / Online Study Courses
  13. Points System
  14. Instant Messenger
  15. Talk Jesus Email
  16. Custom Avatars
  17. Audio Bible Online
  18. Flash Games
  19. Online Bible Reading
  20. Live Chat list of usernames on forum home page
  21. Women Forum / Men Forum
  22. Profile Fields (10+ new fields added)
Key: Green = Completed

Custom Avatars: must be registered at least 120 days and have at least 250 posts minimum to upload your own avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sounds like a lot of work, I thank God you can handle it.

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Chad said:
This is my official Talk Jesus to do list.

Last Update: 6/26/2005

1. New Chat System
  2. Staff Page (moderators)
  3. Links Page (search engine categoried style)
  4. Flash presentations
  5. Flash games
  6. Bible Quizzes
  7. Purpose Driven Life study system (one chapter per week)
  8. Update to new vBulletin 3.5 (when official release made)
  9. Kids Forum (flash drawing, games, etc oriented for children 3-12yrs old)
  10. Music Room (music player, streaming)
  11. Talk Jesus Bookstore (music, books, movies, etc)
  12. Article system (rate books, movies, musics, etc)

Sounds so totally awesome!! God is opening so many more doors to this ministry - there is fertile ground out there for the harvest. Let's be workers!!!!!

Oh this is so exciting I cant wait ! Now my whole family can come here! ( My kids are to young for the teen part) God Bless you Chad for taking all this on. And I just want to reoffer any help that I can give. Joyfully ~ Jlu

Update:

I removed Purpose Driven Life studies after some investigation. I was hurt to find out that there are just enough wrong things in the book to even consider it worthy to study.

Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Scripture is what we study first and foremost anyway.

I added dedicated bible studies.

sounds great!

can i be cheeky and ask that the teens get a chance to draw and stuff, like the kiddies bit too? :p

i cant wait for the music section either! :)

god bless you through this hard work!

sarah xxx

Chad said:
Update:

I removed Purpose Driven Life studies after some investigation. I was hurt to find out that there are just enough wrong things in the book to even consider it worthy to study.

Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Scripture is what we study first and foremost anyway.

I added dedicated bible studies.

Good decision, I was going to say something, but the Spirit guided you well. I had noticed problems when I did the study a couple years ago.

Wow, Chad it looks like your plate is full.
We are so grateful for all the hard work you do to make this the best Christian site in the WWW.
Peace be with you Brother,
John.

how do u make an already great site better? well i guess you just hit the nail on the head!!! Thnx for all your time invested in tj. I love this site and it keeps me busy for hours on end guess this will make it an occupation after scholl. he he he lol :thumbs_up

alicia_charne said:
how do u make an already great site better? well i guess you just hit the nail on the head!!! Thnx for all your time invested in tj. I love this site and it keeps me busy for hours on end guess this will make it an occupation after scholl. he he he lol :thumbs_up

Thank you, praise GOD for His guidance 100%

Thank you for your support everyone. Keep the encouragement and motivation coming to each other for GOD's glory! :thumbs_up

I'm so looking forward to the studies. I read The Purpose Driven Life about a year or two ago. I guess I need to reread it since I really liked the book- I need to check it out with a more cautious eye. Thanks for the heads up. I think sometimes I get a case of the guilties & read some things just because they are lying there for me to read & maybe I don't pay close enough attention. I am very careful normally, but I had heard good things about this book & went into reading it with pre-conceived ideas. Hmm...a lesson for us all there.

I figured why study anything but the original source? The purpose driven life (or so I though) was a nice system, or would be nicer if it were on the nail with Scripture 100%.

But again, Scripture is the best way to go.

Added #13, free Talk Jesus email accounts

Wow,
TJ email, that is awesome, just when you think the site cannot possibly get any better, you go and pull a rabbit out of the hat :)

I merged the Complete Suggestions List to this to do list. Now its a full blown list to keep me busier :) LOL.

Any more suggestions?

I added a men devotionals sub forum in the Men forum and the same for women in the Women forum :)

Back