• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Titus 3:12-14

Titus 3:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter.

13 Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.

14 And let our's also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

Titus 3:12-14 Good News Translation (GNT)
Final Instructions

12 When I send Artemas or Tychicus to you, do your best to come to me in Nicopolis, because I have decided to spend the winter there. 13 Do your best to help Zenas the lawyer and Apollos to get started on their travels, and see to it that they have everything they need. 14 Our people must learn to spend their time doing good, in order to provide for real needs; they should not live useless lives.

Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

12 So Paul was choosing to stay at Nicopolis for winter but he planned to send either Artemas or Tychicus. Paul also wanted Titus to come visit him over the winter, this could have been a reason he stayed in one area so that he could be visited, it would have been harder if he kept moving.

13 Paul was wanting the best for these two men even though there had been some division caused because of them among the people, Paul addressed this with Corith towards Apollos. Thru following Jesus we don’t fail but we aren’t perfect but are ultimate victors by Him.

14 Paul knew that good works were needed and that showed the light of Jesus, while good works don’t show the gospel they present the chance to share the gospel.