• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Titus 1:1-3

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Titus 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Titus 1:1-3 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

1 ¶ Paul, slave of God, and apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness;

2 for the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the times of the ages

3 and has manifested in due times. It is his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) 2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Just as Paul was a servant of Christ we are to live for Him as servants as well. Paul was an apostle, we all in Him have a purpose to serve that we are chosen for. Paul was called to both share the gospel and as here to help teach the truths and deepen other Christian’s faith. We should look for leadership in our lives that teach us the truth.

2 Our hope is on Jesus that He defeated death and is true to His word. Our life is in Him.

3 God had His plan from the beginning and revealed it piece by piece until the coming of Jesus and the big reveal was Him and by Him we come to the eternal life and have the truth in Him, He is the Truth.