• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

This song will touch your heart. Be Blessed

Loyal
Today we rejoice and give thanks, Jesus Christ is Risen today. HALLELUJAH

The song I share with you on this Blessed Easter Sunday, has a beautiful message, it is wonderfully sung, it touches my whole being.

It is one of those songs we can share anytime of year, it is a wonderful song to share with a searching heart, who hasn't yet accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

I pray you are truly blessed listening to the song, please do share it with others.

In His Love

brother paul

Loyal
Do you feel the world is broken?

Do you feel the shadows deepen?

Do you know that all the dark, won't stop the Light from getting through?

Do you wish you could see it all made new?

Loyal
Thank you for your kind comments @Mayflower I think it is one of those songs that touches the heart and soul, in a special way. I am very deaf, I can feel the music, I can hear some words, I like songs that show lyrics, it helps me follow the message, and what a wonderful message it is.

This song, I think, penetrates the soul of the saved believer, but also touche's the heart of a searching soul.

Praise the Lord. \o/

Bless you

Is He Worthy?

Active
Thank you for your kind comments @Mayflower I think it is one of those songs that touches the heart and soul, in a special way. I am very deaf, I can feel the music, I can hear some words, I like songs that show lyrics, it helps me follow the message, and what a wonderful message it is.

This song, I think, penetrates the soul of the saved believer, but also touche's the heart of a searching soul.

Praise the Lord. \o/

Bless you

Is He Worthy?

He is. :)

Active
I cannot sing this without tears. You would think a war veteran of 30 months would be hard harted.