• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

This is mind blowing...WOW.

I have read an article that was entirely written by AI in Sep 2020 and it is mind blowing. I finished the article, got head to toe goosebumps, put my head down and said." Oh my God." I sat absorbing the words I had read for minutes.... The analogies. The possibilities. The depth of what it really knows and just what it said. Wow. I must share. What do you think?

Staff Member
I have read an article that was entirely written by AI in Sep 2020 and it is mind blowing. I finished the article, got head to toe goosebumps, put my head down and said." Oh my God." I sat absorbing the words I had read for minutes.... The analogies. The possibilities. The depth of what it really knows and just what it said. Wow. I must share. What do you think?

And yet it had to be edited and compiled from a number of different essays it produced, by humans! :cool:

Thanks for sharing!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
The only AI that could give many reason to be wary would be mobile AI's that are designed in such a way that it could be used as a physical weapon. Not too many of those around, and the few most will see is toys, which are also not any threat. Now mobile tanks, warplanes, naval ships, and drones using AI could be very dangerous, but any out there will be govt owned for the most part, and a shotgun will take care of most drones.

The only AI that could give many reason to be wary would be mobile AI's that are designed in such a way that it could be used as a physical weapon. Not too many of those around, and the few most will see is toys, which are also not any threat. Now mobile tanks, warplanes, naval ships, and drones using AI could be very dangerous, but any out there will be govt owned for the most part, and a shotgun will take care of most drones.
I was not talking about it being a threat - it was the whole AI concept saying Robots were made in " their image". How profound...

Active
I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Active
I was not talking about it being a threat - it was the whole AI concept saying Robots were made in " their image". How profound...
Mankind follows Satan the counterfeiter. People who follow Satan emulate him too. God made man in His image, Satan makes his followers into his image and his followers make their robots in their image.

Mankind follows Satan the counterfeiter. People who follow Satan emulate him too. God made man in His image, Satan makes his followers into his image and his followers make their robots in their image.
Yes and it is shocking to see it materializing. There is more and more proof of satan every day yet the world refuses to believe he is real.

Active
Yes and it is shocking to see it materializing. There is more and more proof of satan every day yet the world refuses to believe he is real.
What I find mind blowing there is that many so called Christians don't believe in his existence either. If Satan can convince a Christian that he does not exist, he's got them by the short hairs. He wins

Loyal
Satan does like using ideas of men . Dont think that Satan knows it all , but he will warp any idea that comes along .
Anyone that is involved with Spiritual battles , and can actually see the " things " that are horrifying to behold . Those things are made by Satan

Remember, Satan can not create , but he wants to be God , still !!! So he makes things . They are hard to beat sometimes .

And if you are having trouble with something that isnt responding like a " normal spirit " does .
As an example , saying " in the Name of Jesus " doesnt do it . There is a reason . Its a ' made ' thing . The only way to remove it , is using love . Fill that person with your love of God , and it will pop right out