• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

This Content is Protected

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal Member
The last couple of times I have shared a link to something it has come up with this message "This Content is Protected." What does this mean? Why are the links not showing now? I don't know if I am posting this the right place, but is there a new rule I missed?

Loyal Member
Basically, on any posts of late where I have shared a link to a news story or an internet article or to a YouTube video, it now reads "This Content is Protected" in place of the link. I did some research on this, and it could be that you see the link and I don't, but it is only happening on this site, so can anyone help me understand this?

Administrator
Staff member
Please email me a screenshot next time this happens. Send it via the contact form and use imgur.com to upload the image.

Loyal Member
Please email me a screenshot next time this happens. Send it via the contact form and use imgur.com to upload the image.
I was confused how to do this exactly, so I just sat down with my husband to get his help, but then I noticed that the problem no longer exists, at least for now. The links are appearing now. I will keep this in mind should this happen again.

Question: I didn't see any place on the contact form for attaching images. I know how to upload images to imgur.com, but I didn't know how to get it on the contact form. So, if I need this in the future, how do I get the image from imgur.com to the contact form?