• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Third Eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active
If I do not know what the bible says how can I trust my hearing? Disabled vets hear things, even when people are talking to them or reading to them. It really is hard sometimes.

What is it that you do trust? You don't trust your hearing, and claim you have seen so much horror, which for some reason affects your ability to know truth, so what is keeping you from knowing the word of God? Reading it is what we all must take the time to do and you are no exception. The advice given you about availing yourself of the bible spoken and recorded on DVD is an excellent alternative if you have trouble with reading. The word is your spiritual food and your most effective offensive weapon against the enemy.

If I do not know what the bible says how can I trust my hearing? Disabled vets hear things, even when people are talking to them or reading to them. It really is hard sometimes.

we're never tempted beyond our ability, and deceptions via the 5 physical senses (there's more, probably at least 15) are included in this,.

personally, i've had entities draw things on the pages of my bible, in my mind.
so i'm sort of getting used to seeing things that aren't there, and hearing things that aren't there.

like you said earlier, being a Christian is the only thing keeping you sane.
same here.
you might try praying for protection from these things, but it has to be done in faith.

15, WOW!
And I thought my sixth one was demonic.
I am prior service of the US Army. I know about patriotism, courage, and the other gifts associated with serving. I saved lives in the Cold War. Life expectancy was about 20 minutes. So being on the front lines you have a different perspective. It was a relief when it ended. Then Desert Storm came up and we were sent there. That was quick but the damage was already done before it ended.

That was 22 years ago. Ive had my own life, and its been a good one. Vacations, international travel, meeting interesting people. So many people have so many different views and opinions about things they can not see or hear (or perceive).

I stay at church here in the northeast, to help me get through life. Its a pretty white church. Some may call it Olympus at times, among other names. I miss my first love of years ago. She lives in NY on one of the islands. She is a real people person like me. I hope to visit her again soon, and see if we can rekindle our relationship. I talk to mutual friends that we both knew years ago.

I hope that my date observation did not scare you. It was not intended to, its only an observation. The lives I saved in military was based on my analytical skills. If angels and demons make the same observation, then we just need to be watchful and just be aware of possibilities.

Im starting not to like movies. I liked them years ago, but today they just get so outrageous. Im just waiting to see a movie maker create a movie called THE FUTURE. It would likely be a documentary movie mixed with various input from coexisting religions/cultures. But it would still just be fiction because no one knows the future, they only see the signs of it and try to predict it. Its the self fulfilling predictions that annoy me. I prefer romances myself :) When we were preparing for Desert Storm my friends started reading Nostrodamus to see if they would live through it. I just stuck with my faith and tried to enjoy the friendships I had during those stressful times.

Take care all :)

but it has to be done in faith.

Faith without works is dead. Faith without Doubt is just Faith. You can not work without faith. Faith comes first, and if you have doubt, then your faith gets diminished and you can't work too well. The stronger the faith, the better the resume :)

I apologize for what I am about to say because I know I do not think the same way as fellow christians, and I often get judged and persecuted by family and close friends. There are only a few who are compassionate about my mumblings. I try so hard to rationalize with them. My sunday school teacher is very nice to me. We have been chatting daily since February. I told him I was ready to share with the class, so he is going to let me share my testimony with my class. I have never done that, and from the experiences I have had, I am excited and apprehensive of the laughs as well as the judgements that may come from it. There may be tears, but definitely plenty of humor as well.
My apology is that my my analysis has been fluid for 20 years now. Its nonstop. I have had various visitors, divine appointments preparing me for my future hopefully as a missionary taking care of people. But i keep hearing or "thinking" what do you want to do?
This summer I am working with a local community as their tennis pro, helping children and teens and adults enjoy the game and stay fit. I did this before so its like old times.
My analysis gets judged and ridiculed a lot, so I tend to stay quiet...until now. If its ok to share my thoughts in kindness I would like to. Let me know.

15, WOW!
And I thought my sixth one was demonic.

i might be wrong, i can think of at least 10 senses.
the first 5 are physical earth corrupted host body senses. these are the ones everyone knows.
now the spirit is also made in the image of God, so of course we have 5 more physical "spirit senses"
i've felt and experienced some of them.

i've got some other ideas for what i consider a "sense" but i'm not going to speculate.. as some would consider them gifts, not senses.

Staff Member
Greetings @rserge and @eldon

I am repeating here what was written earlier for emphasis......then at Chad's request the thread will be closed.
Please look to the Lord and to His Word......they are all you need

In Christian love and concern I ask you to stop dabbling with these satanic things they have no place in the Christian's life
That dirty sneaky liar the devil is getting a foothold in your heart
You have all you will ever need in Jesus and you have His word as your lamp and guide
Turn away now

And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Philippians 4:8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.