Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Think I'm waking up!

Sleepy

I was asleep :sleep: and confused :confused: . Thanks for waking me!

My name is Kathy from England. I love this site. You all bring me joy and hope. I'm learning to thank God for my blessings in the face of adversity. I hope I can learn and be a confident, helpful christian for others.

I'm in my late twenties and I am a school teacher. A job I love. I spend a lot of my time with my mum who is very poorley.

Love eating out or in with friends. Learning to kick box and love swimming and Zumba classes at the gym. Have performed in a few amateur plays for fun and enjoy playing villans.

Wish I went to church. Too scared to go it alone. But have a faith in God, hungry and thirsty for knowledge and growth.

Thank you for reading my warblings. You all seem beautiful warm souls. God Bless x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hi Sleepy, it is a pleasure to meet you. You have a great sense of humour when we have talked, I quite enjoy chatting with you.
We are here to help and support each other. I'm glad you found us.
God bless.
Michele

hi there sleepy, welcome to this wonderful site. . . there are wonderful people awaiting you here, love to see you in live chat sometime. . . GBU, peeps

Back