• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Things that will keep you out of Heaven.

Active

You'll need a NT.​

Luke 10:17-18​

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.​

18: And Jesus said to them, I beheld SATAN as lightning fall from Heaven​

But still Bethel,does it say,he saw Lucifer as lightning fall? No,he did not!

Active
But still Bethel,does it say,he saw Lucifer as lightning fall? No,he did not!

He was the same Cherub, but Jesus renamed him, on his way down.

If you want to find Him as Lucifer, you'll have to read the verses that occur before he "fell as Satan".

If you want to find him as "the Devil" then read Peter's Epistles, or Paul's... mostly.

Active
Ezek 28:7; Therefore, behold, I will bring strangers upon you, The most ruthless of the nations. And they will draw their swords Against the beauty of your wisdom And defile your splendor.
Ezek 28:8; 'They will bring you down to the pit, And you will die the death of those who are slain In the heart of the seas.
Ezek 28:9; 'Will you still say, "I am a god," In the presence of your slayer, Though you are a man and not God, In the hands of those who wound you?
Ezek 28:10; 'You will die the death of the uncircumcised By the hand of strangers, For I have spoken!' declares the Lord GOD!"'"
Ezek 28:11; Again the word of the LORD came to me saying,
Ezek 28:12; "Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
Ezek 28:13; "You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared.
Ezek 28:14; "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:15; "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.
Ezek 28:16; "By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane From the mountain of God. And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:17; "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I put you before kings, That they may see you.
Ezek 28:18; "By the multitude of your iniquities, In the unrighteousness of your trade You profaned your sanctuaries. Therefore I have brought fire from the midst of you; It has consumed you, And I have turned you to ashes on the earth In the eyes of all who see you.
Ezek 28:19; "All who know you among the peoples Are appalled at you; You have become terrified And you will cease to be forever."'"

Verses 14 and 16 say he is a cherub ( angel ). Verse 13 says he was in the Garden of Eden.

Luke 10:18; And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.
Rev 12:9; And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Isa 14:12; How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13; For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the

most High.
Isa 14:15; Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
He was the same Cherub, but Jesus renamed him, on his way down.

If you want to find Him as Lucifer, you'll have to read the verses that occur before he "fell as Satan".

If you want to find him as "the Devil" then read Peter's Epistles, or Paul's... mostly.

I’ve had enough