• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

They don't even know they are sinning.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I was recently told by a friend to check out a video game. Knowing that this is often a vessel for Satan i went in cautiously, i was right to do so. This game, called "Elder Scrolls Online" subjects players (mostly children) to blasphemy. You are given the option in the game either to worship Daedra (Demons) or Aedra (False Gods) and are forced to sin either way. I tried to explain this to the core group of players that invited me, but the devil in them forced resistance and i was banned from passing on the message of our Lord.

Here is the link to the communication these young Satanists use. It is our holy duty, especially in these times, to educate those about the good word before it is too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal Member
I was recently told by a friend to check out a video game. Knowing that this is often a vessel for Satan i went in cautiously, i was right to do so. This game, called "Elder Scrolls Online" subjects players (mostly children) to blasphemy. You are given the option in the game either to worship Daedra (Demons) or Aedra (False Gods) and are forced to sin either way. I tried to explain this to the core group of players that invited me, but the devil in them forced resistance and i was banned from passing on the message of our Lord.

Here is the link to the communication these young Satanists use. It is our holy duty, especially in these times, to educate those about the good word before it is too late.
If you aren't already, it seems like a good time to start looking for different friends.
Keep praying for them though and perhaps one will come by to ask you why you aren't around anymore.