Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

They don't even know they are sinning.

Discussion in 'Bible Chat' started by theShepard1, May 16, 2018 at 2:09 PM.

Random Thread
  1. #1 theShepard1, May 16, 2018 at 2:09 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018 at 1:10 PM
    I was recently told by a friend to check out a video game. Knowing that this is often a vessel for Satan i went in cautiously, i was right to do so. This game, called "Elder Scrolls Online" subjects players (mostly children) to blasphemy. You are given the option in the game either to worship Daedra (Demons) or Aedra (False Gods) and are forced to sin either way. I tried to explain this to the core group of players that invited me, but the devil in them forced resistance and i was banned from passing on the message of our Lord.

Here is the link to the communication these young Satanists use. It is our holy duty, especially in these times, to educate those about the good word before it is too late.

2. If you aren't already, it seems like a good time to start looking for different friends.
    Keep praying for them though and perhaps one will come by to ask you why you aren't around anymore.

Fragrant Grace and Christ4Ever like this.