• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

They are The Children of The God Most High

There shall be a people
who are coming soon.

They shall walk
before God without sin and blemish or any iniquity.

In the Glory of God
to the Glory of God.

They shall worship
in Spirit and Truth
and walk in His Light.

They shall obey
in Spirit and Truth
and be a witness
to the Spirit of Truth.

They shall dwell in all the beauty of the Holiness
unto the Holiness of God.

They shall bless
and love the Lord
with all they do
with all their hearts
with all their minds
and with all their souls
with all their strength.

They shall fulfill
the Commandments
of Jesus the Christ.

They are sent
by God to destroy the works
of the children of the devil.

They shall prevail and overcome the temptations
of the world and slay the children of the devil
with the Righteousness
of their lives and the Spirit
of their God.

They shall open
the door for the return
of the King of Kings from Heaven to Earth.

They and they alone shall have the blessing of the Lord.

They are The Children of The God Most High.

And the angels of God
rejoice to see this day.

My name was predestined
to be in The Book of Life.
I had nothing to do with it.

It was written
in The Book of Life
before I was born.

God determined
who hears His word.

God determined
who believes His word.

God predetermined
before I was born that
I would hear His word.

God predetermined
before I was born
that I would believe
His word.

He already
had predetermined that
I would believe his word because He had predetermined I would hear His word and believe His word.

To which came to pass
because God wrote my name in The Book of Life before the world was created
and I was born.

My Father is God.
I am a son of God.

I do not have a covenant
with my Father. We are one
in Spirit and Truth.

I was born
into the Kingdom of God.

There is no covenant that can birth you and Father you.

No words you speak can make you born of God.

No covenant can make you born of God.

No prayer can make
you born of God.

No flesh can make
you born of God.

No confession
can make you born of God.

Not even your faith can make you born of God.

If you are not begotten of God then you are not born of God.

The born of God are the children of God.

The children of God are begotten by the Spirit of God.

The children of God are born
into the Kingdom of God.

If you tell a lie
you are not born of God.

There are no liars born of God.

Liars are not born into the Kingdom of God.

God does not begat Liars.

There are no liars in the Kingdom of God.

You: My name was predestined
to be in the Book of Life
God determines who shall hear his word’
God determines who shall hear his word
God determines who believes his word
God predetermined
before I was born that I would hear his word
God determined before I was born
that I would believe his word

Me: :God has
chosen the base things of this world so that no flesh should glory in his presence (1 Corinthians 1:25-31) like you are doing right now.

God eventually calls and saves all men. The small harvest is now, the big harvest when he returns (Matthew 22:14). The whole earth shall be filled with the knowledge of God (Habakkuk 2:14, Jeremiah 31:34).

You: If you tell a lie
you are not born of God.
Liars are not born into the kingdom of God
Got does not begat liars
There are no liars in the kingdom of God

Me: That is the ultimate goal that will be achieved. But right now, every man is a liar (Romans 3:4). The human heart is deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9). We all have a human heart that is wicket. We are tempted by our lust and deceit before sin is conceived in us (James 1:14). Only the Messiah did not have sin and death in his flesh, . He is the new Adam. Christians descend from him humanly. We are born of his flesh (Ephesians 3:17).

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You: To which came to pass
Because God wrote my name in the Book of Life before the world was created
and I was born

Me: One can be taken out of the book of life just as one was put into it (Revelation 3:5). We must endure to the end of our lives (Matthew 24:13). We must grow in love, spirit and truth for the rest of our lives. "Once saved always saved is a heresy".

You: No covenant can make you born of God.

Romans 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Me: Just the opposite my friend (Romans 8:6). The Messiah is the mediator between God and man. A covenant is a marriage contract between God and man. The Messiah is the husband and his church is the bride. The nation of Israel was the bride in the OT, the church is the bride in the new. You obtain eternal life through the Messiah’s death and resurrection and bonding to him as one, like a wife bonds with her husband (Ephesians 5:23-32).

We are not of Christ if the holy spirit with the human soul of Christ is not in your minds (Romans 8:9).

You: My name was predestined
to be in the Book of Life
God determines who shall hear his word’
God determines who shall hear his word
God determines who believes his word
God predetermined
before I was born that I would hear his word
God determined before I was born
that I would believe his word

Me: :God has chosen the base things of this world so that no flesh should glory in his presence (1 Corinthians 1:25-31) like you are doing right now.

God eventually calls and saves all men. The small harvest is now, the big harvest when he returns (Matthew 22:14). The whole earth shall be filled with the knowledge of God (Habakkuk 2:14, Jeremiah 31:34).

You: If you tell a lie
you are not born of God.
Liars are not born into the kingdom of God
Got does not begat liars
There are no liars in the kingdom of God

Me: That is the ultimate goal that will be achieved. But right now, every man is a liar (Romans 3:4). The human heart is deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9). We all have a human heart that is wicket. We are tempted by our lust and deceit before sin is conceived in us (James 1:14). Only the Messiah did not have sin and death in his flesh, . He is the new Adam. Christians descend from him humanly. We are born of his flesh (Ephesians 3:17).

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You: To which came to pass
Because God wrote my name in the Book of Life before the world was created
and I was born

Me: One can be taken out of the book of life just as one was put into it (Revelation 3:5). We must endure to the end of our lives (Matthew 24:13). We must grow in love, spirit and truth for the rest of our lives. "Once saved always saved is a heresy".

You: No covenant can make you born of God.

Romans 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Me: Just the opposite my friend (Romans 8:6). The Messiah is the mediator between God and man. A covenant is a marriage contract between God and man. The Messiah is the husband and his church is the bride. The nation of Israel was the bride in the OT, the church is the bride in the new. You obtain eternal life through the Messiah’s death and resurrection and bonding to him as one, like a wife bonds with her husband (Ephesians 5:23-32).

We are not of Christ if the holy spirit with the human soul of Christ is not in your minds (Romans 8:9).
You: Are not me.

Me: I am not you.

Truthcomber: :God has chosen the base things of this world so that no flesh should glory in his presence (1 Corinthians 1:25-31) like you are doing right now.

Jesus:
John 17:22
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Now what do you
have to say?

Truthcomber ::God eventually calls and saves all men. The small harvest is now, the big harvest when he returns(Matthew 22:14).

Jesus:
Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Now what do you have to say?

Truthcomber:: That is the ultimate goal that will be achieved. But right now, every man is a liar (Romans 3:4).

God:
Luke 1:15

For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Now what do you have to say?

I could go on and on and on but that's not necessary because the foundation of your whole argument is in error which is not going to support the rest of your theology in truth.

You:

Matt 17:22
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Me:

Phil 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Me Obviously Matt 17:22 is referring to after the death of the Messiah and his true followers and not before. Was every knee and tongue confessing that the Messiah was Lord at the time Christ made the statement in Matt 17:22?

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Me:
Obviously, the glory that Christ is speaking about in Matt 17:22 is after his resurrection.

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

You:

Matt 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Me:

Romans 11:24
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in…26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:..33 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Kingdom Bible Studies: J. Preston Eby, Kingdom of God; Saviour of The World

Me: Obviously, not all are chosen now.

You:
Luke 1:15
For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Me: John the Baptist was not in a glorified state until his resurrection from the dead.

Matt 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

You: I could go on and on and on but that's not necessary because the foundation of your whole argument is in error which is not going to support the rest of your theology in truth.

Me: That is your opinion which I value very little--not backed up by the context of scripture but by isolated scripture here and there.

Matthew 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

They do evil
as if I cannot see.
They tell lies
then come pray to me.
They tell me they love me
almost everyday.
But I know the truth
They will never obey.

They look the look
they talk the talk.
I put them to the test
They can't walk the walk.
They believe they know me
and are my child
even though they live
like dogs in the wild.

They think I can't see them
when they do whats wrong.
They think I forgive them
when they sing me a song.
They think
I jump through hoops
as they beat the tambourine.
They offer up their sins
with their praises
to me they sing.

They believe they are Holy
just because they know of me.
They believe they are saved
and my truth set them free.

They call upon
my Holy name
in their evil and sin.
They say a few words
and think
they are born again.

They read the bible
to and fro
and Heaven is
where they think
they are going to go.

For they will not repent
they pollute my mercy
and my grace.
They will never
stand in my presence and
behold my face.

They love my word
and they love my ways.
But they love to do evil
all their born days.

I have a place
prepared for them
A place where the fire
never grows dim.

It burns and burns
but their souls never die
a place where I know
they will never
tell lie.

They shall have
the fire of God.
that they so desire
It is called

The Lake of Fire.

THE SINNER'S PRAYER as given
to me by the Holy Ghost

My God
my God

take all those spirits and souls
who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light
and stay in the Light
and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin
and will not love you
with all their heart
and will not love you with all their mind
and will not love you with all there soul
and will not love you with all their strength.

TAKE THEM ALL

AND CAST THEM ALL

INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE

FOREVER AND EVER.

AMEN

You are spoiled rotten.
You pollute and desecrate the Mercy of the Lord.
You take it for granted.

The Lord hates this.
This breaks His heart.
This makes Him angry.

If you truly love
the Lord, it will make you angry,
also to see this done,
to the Lord.

He is God.
He has a heart.
He has feelings.
He gets your leftovers.
He gets the crumbs that fall from your table.

HE DESERVES THE VERY BEST YOU CAN GIVE HIM.
And even then
that is not enough.
For what He does for you.

You have no shame any more.
You have no integrity any more.
All you have is your sins
to which you love
more than God.

What do you do for the Lord?
Pray to him?
You offer up your sins and
your wants and your
desires to him when you think of Him.

You tell him how
much you love him.
You remind him of all his promises that you
believe He owes you.

Yes, this is what
you do with all your
heart your mind and your soul and your strength
everyday.

You give the Lord your leftovers.
and the crumbs
that fall from your table.

The day is coming when
the leftovers and crumbs that fall from your
tables is not going to be acceptable
to Him any more.

When you willfully
and knowingly,
do any sin, you
are polluting the mercy
of the Lord.

There are 24
Hours In A Day.
How much of that
time do you give to God?
If God gave you exactly the same amount of time
to you, that you gave to him,
would that be alright with you?

If you say NO...Then you are treating God less
than he deserves from you.
Ask yourself, what exactly
does God deserve from you?
Do you give more of your time to anything else
more than you give to God?
If you say YES,
Is that the way to treat God?
What exactly does God deserve from you?

Do you give him
your left overs?
Ask yourself, what does God deserve from me?
Make a list of all
the things you do everyday,
then make a list of what you do
that blesses God everyday.
Then make a list of what God does to bless you
every day.
Compare them.

Everyone loves God
with their words.
Very few upon
all the Earth love God
with all their
heart.

All of you are stealing from God. I wonder how much longer God is going to honor your left over love for Him?

Take your bible, and look up the Book of 1st Timothy.
Then go to Chapter 2. Scroll down till you come to these verses...

11: Let the woman learn in silence
with all subjection.
12: But I suffer not a woman to teach
nor to usurp authority over the man
but to be in silence.

Tear this page
out of your bible.

NOW WHEN EVER YO SEE A WOMAN PASTOR
OR A WOMAN PREACHING OR TEACHING IN THE
PRESENCE OF MEN.

Walk up to them
and hand them this page
you tore out of the bible and ask them if they still have to obey it.

About 10 years ago the Spirit of the Lord instructed me to pay a visit to a certain Church I had never been there before so I got to this church and there was a very elderly woman preaching after the sermon the Lord instructed me to look up those verses and take them out of my Bible and go up and give them to that woman and ask her if she believed that was the word of God and if she was to obey it.

Now mind you I did this in front of everyone I did not do this in secret for the Lord instructed me to confront her in front of everyone and ask her that to which the Lord instructed me to do so to her.

She looked at me for a minute or so and it got real quiet all eyes were upon us.

She then turned in her Bible and read the scripture to me
Galatians 3:28
There
is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there for a second waiting on the Lord to tell me what to say finally it felt like about 2 minutes the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me and said ask her if she is a
woman of God?

I looked up to her and I said to her are you a woman of God?

She looked away and could not reply she could not even look me in the eye and say to me she was a woman of God.

When I saw that the spirits in her were defeated and she could not answer the Lord I turned around and walked out to never see her again.

If you are all of the same Spirit the Spirit of God then you all would agree with each other in Spirit and Truth.

True or false?

Just by the fact that y'all cannot agree upon what is the truth is proof as some of you are children of the devil.

True or false?

This is the
gospel of Jesus Christ:

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

True or false?