• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

They are teaching the commandments [doctrines] of men for the commandments [doctrine] of GOD! and most christians cannot tell the Difference!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
(Matthew 15).
8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

[people say they are going to worship God on Sunday, an Jesus says they are, BUT in "vain"] "why? do you call me Lord, Lord"

(Mark 7).
These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7Their worship of me is worthless,
because they teach human rules as doctrines.’g
8You abandon the commandment of God and hold to human tradition.”

2Then the disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this statement?” 13But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted. 14“Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

Active
The Bible explains Godly forgiveness plainly, teachers most of the time complicated it, by humans standards.
The Bible explains we as followers are to live like servants [slaves] in our own household first, and not as kings and queens.
The Bible teaches us to deny ones self, Now man, teaches, do not deny yourself, you deserve better. A better, house, a better wife, a better husband, more vacation, more money, more respect,

The Bible explains plainly, they who live Godly in Jesus Christ will suffer persecution. It said nothing about you being happy for follow Jesus Christ. It says you will be "Blessed". a weak translation of the word blessed is define as happy. But the "Blessed" go's well beyond happy! "Jesus wasBlessed when He hung on the cross", Paul was Bless when they whip him with the "whip of 9 cat tails" have we also forgotten the "Beatitudes"!

Jesus told us He came to set a man at variance against his own household,

(Matthew 10).
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

But they will teach you their commandments, or how to have a "happy" "good christian household" and when your happiness do not "pan" out, Then you come to the conclusion that Your spouse is the fault!

Not knowing you have been played, by the great deceiver who used a double agent, called "teacher" who works for the agency label the "TIC". "The
Institutionalize Church". The ones that teach for doctrines the commandment of men and women for The Commandments [doctrines] of GOD.

So what am i'm saying, be on your guard. I am not referring to those who have happiness in this world, but the message that Jesus was proclaiming in the Sermon on the Mount. Trust in the Word of GOD, not men, nor your idealistic view of "christianity". For Christianity will pass away too.