• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

They are not going to do a "Quran" like This!

Loyal

They are not going to do a "Quran" like This!​

That is because the enemy of their enemy is their friend.
No, because must people are cowards.
Even Christian men and women and children and whole families used to stand "For Christ and The WORD of GOD' and died on the spot for the very Word of GOD. That is why they were called "Martyred" and The LORD knows whether we are "cowards"or not. and I do not mean to fight with hands and fists. But contend for the faith that was once delivered to The Saints of God'

But men and women will Died for "Their Quran" and people know it. Cut your Head off and do not mind dying doing it!:no_mouth:

New King James Version
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

American Standard Version
But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part'shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Berean Study Bible
But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

American Standard Version Jude 1:3 KJV
Beloved, while I was giving all diligence to write unto you of our common salvation, I was constrained to write unto you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints.

Active
No, because must people are cowards.
Even Christian men and women and children and whole families used to stand "For Christ and The WORD of GOD' and died on the spot for the very Word of GOD. That is why they were called "Martyred" and The LORD knows whether we are "cowards"or not. and I do not mean to fight with hands and fists. But contend for the faith that was once delivered to The Saints of God'

But men and women will Died for "Their Quran" and people know it. Cut your Head off and do not mind dying doing it!:no_mouth:

New King James Version
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

American Standard Version
But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part'shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Berean Study Bible
But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

American Standard Version Jude 1:3 KJV
Beloved, while I was giving all diligence to write unto you of our common salvation, I was constrained to write unto you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints.
Christians are not going to be cutting the heads off of liberals for tearing pages out of the Bible, but they know Muslims will if you tear up the Quran. So in that sense these liberals are cowards.

But these same liberals will try to befriend the Muslims in order to get them to do the dirty deed of cutting off the heads of Jews and Christians for them. That is why they support Iran and the Palestinians against Israel.

Loyal
Christians are not going to be cutting the heads off of liberals for tearing pages out of the Bible, but they know Muslims will if you tear up the Quran. So in that sense these liberals are cowards.

But these same liberals will try to befriend the Muslims in order to get them to do the dirty deed of cutting off the heads of Jews and Christians for them. That is why they support Iran and the Palestinians against Israel.
:pensive: